Page 4717 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3717 4217 4617 4667 470747154716471747184719 4727 4767 4817 ... LastLast
Results 47,161 to 47,170 of 50094
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Only two hours left until I start sending out assignments for WARFare!! Its gonna bee a great one! And its the last one before FOR THE CAUSE... excited!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Sasha Panzer: Uh, like I just saw a dirty old disgusting man back stage. Where is my Ano Doom when I need him to crush someone?
    Larry: You just called me dirty old and disgusting? You must like me!! How about me and you go out and I give you herpes, I mean drug you and have buttsex, I mean uhhh go to a nice dinner and a movie. You look like you could use a dose of the good stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Larry: You just called me dirty old and disgusting? You must like me!! How about me and you go out and I give you herpes, I mean drug you and have buttsex, I mean uhhh go to a nice dinner and a movie. You look like you could use a dose of the good stuff
    Sasha; um, how about NO! Now my sister Barbie, you may just want to look her up

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Larry: YOU LISTEN TO ME RIGHT NOW YOU LITTLE SHIT STAIN! I'm the Living Legend Larry Zbysco....and....I'm..........so...fucking high right now. Damnit. I just shot a cocktail of meth, heroin, and xanax into my sphincter. Now what was I talking about?? OH YEAH!! My cock may look like an old piece of leather that's been left out in the sun for a few months, but it's still as spry as......

*a wet splattering sound is heard, followed by a solid "thunk" of shit hitting the floor*

Larry: DAMNIT!! Not again
    Sleep: Living Legend!? I think it's more like the "Living Infection Larry Zbysco". I may have sold you a lot of that E, crack, oxys, xanny bars and them shern sticks, but I'm tellin' you man you need rehab immedietly. I know 12 year olds in the hood that can handle their drugs better than you. And when was the last time you took a shower and put on a clean pair of clothes? You smell like shit that has been rolling around in rotted flesh.

*Sleep goes to walk away but slips in a puddle of shit and puss. Sleep throws his arms out for balance and gets his feet back underneath him and saves himself from falling in the puddle.*

Sleep: WHAT THE FUCK MAN!!! If I would have fell in that you would have gone from the Living Infection to just another dead crack head with the quickness.

*Sleep takes off his white Nikes that are now stained in streaks of brown and green and chucks them at Larry and goes to walk away, making sure to go around the shit puddle.*

Sleep: And you owe me $80 mutha fucka!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Mr. Blood: No motherfucker you were the living Legend, Larry Zbysco. Now you're just another washed up junky lookup up through bloodshot eyes at the only legends left here, Black Blooded.
    Larry: Legends? Legends? Who the fuck are you again asshole? When I was your age I was buttfucking rookies like you, and busting my nut deep. Afterwards, I'd take you to the ring and take you down Larryland Dreamer Lane and then take you backstage and buttfuck you again. Ever wonder why Barry Windham walked bow-legged? *Points to self* Right here baby, hehe.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by North Vegas Benny View Post
    Sleep: Living Legend!? I think it's more like the "Living Infection Larry Zbysco". I may have sold you a lot of that E, crack, oxys, xanny bars and them shern sticks, but I'm tellin' you man you need rehab immedietly. I know 12 year olds in the hood that can handle their drugs better than you. And when was the last time you took a shower and put on a clean pair of clothes? You smell like shit that has been rolling around in rotted flesh.

*Sleep goes to walk away but slips in a puddle of shit and puss. Sleep throws his arms out for balance and gets his feet back underneath him and saves himself from falling in the puddle.*

Sleep: WHAT THE FUCK MAN!!! If I would have fell in that you would have gone from the Living Infection to just another dead crack head with the quickness.

*Sleep takes off his white Nikes that are now stained in streaks of brown and green and chucks them at Larry and goes to walk away, making sure to go around the shit puddle.*

Sleep: And you owe me $80 mutha fucka!!!
    *Larry grabs the shoes off of the ground and giggles excitedly*

Larry: YESSSS!! These right here will earn me either a night of pleasure from my tranny friend, Ralph, or an entire gram of Meth! It's my birthday!

By the way you prick, you gave me some bunk week last week. And I never shower simply because with all the drugs built up in my system, if I'm ever hard up for a high I just wipe my hand in between my balls and my leg and lick the sweat. Instant high!

Blog Entries
    Larry: Legends? Legends? Who the fuck are you again asshole? When I was your age I was buttfucking rookies like you, and busting my nut deep. Afterwards, I'd take you to the ring and take you down Larryland Dreamer Lane and then take you backstage and buttfuck you again. Ever wonder why Barry Windham walked bow-legged? *Points to self* Right here baby, hehe.

Mr. Blood: Bitch I'm fairly certain that you don't even know who the fuck you are, cause you sure as fuck ain't the same son of a bitch that rode with the Horsemen, You ain't even the same washed up piece of shit that stunk up commentary on WCW until they ultimately folded. Now? Now you're about as close to a legend as Black here is to a goddamn Unicorn and the only reason you're even still alive at this point is some sort of twisted fucking miracle because by all rights boy, your ass should have been buried a good ten years ago

Mr. Black: Sure as fuck smells that way.

Vivica: Eww, Daddy who is that man, get it away!

Mr. Black: Easy now princess.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Sasha; um, how about NO! Now my sister Barbie, you may just want to look her up
    Eden: That's right it's Barbie who's the slut, Sasha's the coke fiend.

544556_206724276139485_2014088562_n.jpg

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eden: That's right it's Barbie who's the slut, Sasha's the coke fiend.

544556_206724276139485_2014088562_n.jpg
    Sasha Panzer: Damn right I love Coke. and not that American version- I love it with real cane sugar not high fructose corn syrup

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Sasha Panzer: Damn right I love Coke. and not that American version- I love it with real cane sugar not high fructose corn syrup

Eden: Oh you poor dear... the awkward moment when you realize that's not the kind of coke I meant.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion