Page 4716 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3716421646164666470647144715471647174718472647664816 ... LastLast
Results 47,151 to 47,160 of 50094
  1. #47151
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Larry: Oh Come on! I mean of course the first few pushes you have to flick some corn off but after that it's all good!! All the extra poop makes for extra lube.
    I...just gagged. Dude! Is that puss running down your leg?

  2. #47152
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,592
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Larry: Oh Come on! I mean of course the first few pushes you have to flick some corn off but after that it's all good!! All the extra poop makes for extra lube.
    Mr. Blood: What the hell is wrong with you, For fuck's sake man, don't you have any pride left?


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  3. #47153
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I...just gagged. Dude! Is that puss running down your leg?
    Larry: Well.....yeah. Sometime my boils pop and it puddles some. Caught that beauty off of a african midget named *click click clock clock click* from one of the tribes down there. Maaaaaaan I tell ya, it really burns...and smells funny

  4. #47154
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Mr. Blood: What the hell is wrong with you, For fuck's sake man, don't you have any pride left?
    Larry: Pride? PRIDE?! Oh I'm proud alright. Proud of the fact I still get more ass than a TSA guard on a drug mule. I think I'm going to shove some black tar heroin up my asshole and pay old bubby a visit....[Have you ever had 4 knuckles rammed up your stink hole after a hard day of shitting like a crippled coon? It's exhilirating!!

  5. #47155
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,592
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Larry: Pride? PRIDE?! Oh I'm proud alright. Proud of the fact I still get more ass than a TSA guard on a drug mule. I think I'm going to shove some black tar heroin up my asshole and pay old bubby a visit....[Have you ever had 4 knuckles rammed up your stink hole after a hard day of shitting like a crippled coon? It's exhilirating!!
    Mr. Blood: First, I'm pretty fucking sure right now that about half the pussy you think you're gettin is you getting your dick stuck in your zipper while higher than Giraffe pussy. Even so, you are about the most disgusting fucking junkie I have ever seen, and I wouldn't be shocked if your dick jumped right the fuck off and left your coke-bloated ass.


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  6. #47156
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    So personal announcement time...

    I am going to look into the eyes of the evil machine that irritates everyone everywhere but they allow to inflict its horrors because it's so damn convient...

    And I am going to merge with that machine...I am joining the dark side...

    I'm going to work at WALMART!!!! WOOOO!!! SCREW YOU CITITRENDS!!! HELLO CORRUPT CORPORATION!!
    I worked at Walmart a few times. The last time was temp work during this past christmas holidays. Would have liked for it to be permenent but they didn't keep any of us temp people- they let us all go on the same day- two days after Christmas. Got the call on my way to work that day, lol....evillllll!

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  7. #47157
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I'm tired of being a "God". I'm about to be a whore from hell for the next several posts to get up to the Trinity
    You know what we would call this in old JBW, FOR THE CAUSE! Go for it
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  8. #47158
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Mr. Blood: First, I'm pretty fucking sure right now that about half the pussy you think you're gettin is you getting your dick stuck in your zipper while higher than Giraffe pussy. Even so, you are about the most disgusting fucking junkie I have ever seen, and I wouldn't be shocked if your dick jumped right the fuck off and left your coke-bloated ass.
    Larry: YOU LISTEN TO ME RIGHT NOW YOU LITTLE SHIT STAIN! I'm the Living Legend Larry Zbysco....and....I'm..........so...fucking high right now. Damnit. I just shot a cocktail of meth, heroin, and xanax into my sphincter. Now what was I talking about?? OH YEAH!! My cock may look like an old piece of leather that's been left out in the sun for a few months, but it's still as spry as......

    *a wet splattering sound is heard, followed by a solid "thunk" of shit hitting the floor*

    Larry: DAMNIT!! Not again

  9. #47159
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,592
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Larry: YOU LISTEN TO ME RIGHT NOW YOU LITTLE SHIT STAIN! I'm the Living Legend Larry Zbysco....and....I'm..........so...fucking high right now. Damnit. I just shot a cocktail of meth, heroin, and xanax into my sphincter. Now what was I talking about?? OH YEAH!! My cock may look like an old piece of leather that's been left out in the sun for a few months, but it's still as spry as......

    *a wet splattering sound is heard, followed by a solid "thunk" of shit hitting the floor*

    Larry: DAMNIT!! Not again
    Mr. Blood: No motherfucker you were the living Legend, Larry Zbysco. Now you're just another washed up junky lookup up through bloodshot eyes at the only legends left here, Black Blooded.


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  10. #47160
    Sasha Panzer: Uh, like I just saw a dirty old disgusting man back stage. Where is my Ano Doom when I need him to crush someone?

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.