Page 4716 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3716421646164666470647144715471647174718472647664816 ... LastLast
Results 47,151 to 47,160 of 50094
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Larry: Oh Come on! I mean of course the first few pushes you have to flick some corn off but after that it's all good!! All the extra poop makes for extra lube.
    I...just gagged. Dude! Is that puss running down your leg?

Blog Entries
    Larry: Oh Come on! I mean of course the first few pushes you have to flick some corn off but after that it's all good!! All the extra poop makes for extra lube.
    Mr. Blood: What the hell is wrong with you, For fuck's sake man, don't you have any pride left?

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Blog Entries
    I...just gagged. Dude! Is that puss running down your leg?
    Larry: Well.....yeah. Sometime my boils pop and it puddles some. Caught that beauty off of a african midget named *click click clock clock click* from one of the tribes down there. Maaaaaaan I tell ya, it really burns...and smells funny

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Mr. Blood: What the hell is wrong with you, For fuck's sake man, don't you have any pride left?
    Larry: Pride? PRIDE?! Oh I'm proud alright. Proud of the fact I still get more ass than a TSA guard on a drug mule. I think I'm going to shove some black tar heroin up my asshole and pay old bubby a visit....[Have you ever had 4 knuckles rammed up your stink hole after a hard day of shitting like a crippled coon? It's exhilirating!!

Blog Entries
    Larry: Pride? PRIDE?! Oh I'm proud alright. Proud of the fact I still get more ass than a TSA guard on a drug mule. I think I'm going to shove some black tar heroin up my asshole and pay old bubby a visit....[Have you ever had 4 knuckles rammed up your stink hole after a hard day of shitting like a crippled coon? It's exhilirating!!
    Mr. Blood: First, I'm pretty fucking sure right now that about half the pussy you think you're gettin is you getting your dick stuck in your zipper while higher than Giraffe pussy. Even so, you are about the most disgusting fucking junkie I have ever seen, and I wouldn't be shocked if your dick jumped right the fuck off and left your coke-bloated ass.

Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    So personal announcement time...

I am going to look into the eyes of the evil machine that irritates everyone everywhere but they allow to inflict its horrors because it's so damn convient...

And I am going to merge with that machine...I am joining the dark side...

I'm going to work at WALMART!!!! WOOOO!!! SCREW YOU CITITRENDS!!! HELLO CORRUPT CORPORATION!!
    I worked at Walmart a few times. The last time was temp work during this past christmas holidays. Would have liked for it to be permenent but they didn't keep any of us temp people- they let us all go on the same day- two days after Christmas. Got the call on my way to work that day, lol....evillllll!

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

I'm tired of being a "God". I'm about to be a whore from hell for the next several posts to get up to the Trinity
    You know what we would call this in old JBW, FOR THE CAUSE! Go for it
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Mr. Blood: First, I'm pretty fucking sure right now that about half the pussy you think you're gettin is you getting your dick stuck in your zipper while higher than Giraffe pussy. Even so, you are about the most disgusting fucking junkie I have ever seen, and I wouldn't be shocked if your dick jumped right the fuck off and left your coke-bloated ass.
    Larry: YOU LISTEN TO ME RIGHT NOW YOU LITTLE SHIT STAIN! I'm the Living Legend Larry Zbysco....and....I'm..........so...fucking high right now. Damnit. I just shot a cocktail of meth, heroin, and xanax into my sphincter. Now what was I talking about?? OH YEAH!! My cock may look like an old piece of leather that's been left out in the sun for a few months, but it's still as spry as......

*a wet splattering sound is heard, followed by a solid "thunk" of shit hitting the floor*

Larry: DAMNIT!! Not again

Blog Entries
    Larry: YOU LISTEN TO ME RIGHT NOW YOU LITTLE SHIT STAIN! I'm the Living Legend Larry Zbysco....and....I'm..........so...fucking high right now. Damnit. I just shot a cocktail of meth, heroin, and xanax into my sphincter. Now what was I talking about?? OH YEAH!! My cock may look like an old piece of leather that's been left out in the sun for a few months, but it's still as spry as......

*a wet splattering sound is heard, followed by a solid "thunk" of shit hitting the floor*

Larry: DAMNIT!! Not again
    Mr. Blood: No motherfucker you were the living Legend, Larry Zbysco. Now you're just another washed up junky lookup up through bloodshot eyes at the only legends left here, Black Blooded.

Sasha Panzer: Uh, like I just saw a dirty old disgusting man back stage. Where is my Ano Doom when I need him to crush someone?

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young