Page 4711 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3711421146114661470147094710471147124713472147614811 ... LastLast
Results 47,101 to 47,110 of 50094
  1. #47101
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,515
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    (clears throat)

    "Destination Unknown!
    Ruby, Ruby,
    Ruby, Ruby, Soho!"

    Awesome Rob! 1,000,000 points to who can guess the band without using Google.
    Despite my love of Boybands I do in fact know this is Rancid is it not?

  2. #47102
    damn HJ, you should not have known that, lol. But yes, its Rancid, one of my fav punk bands-even though i always thought of them as kind of a rip off of The Clash. But a lot of punk bands sound similar anyways- just as does HJs beloved boybands lol.

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  3. #47103
    Mad respect HJ!
    Efed stuff...yeah...

    JBW

    Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

    EWNCW

    Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

  4. #47104
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,515
    Blog Entries
    1
    I went through a Punk phase my Senior year of high school Rancid was one of the bands I listened to.

  5. #47105
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    (clears throat)

    "Destination Unknown!
    Ruby, Ruby,
    Ruby, Ruby, Soho!"

    Awesome Rob! 1,000,000 points to who can guess the band without using Google.
    That's also going to be her theme, obviously. I have permission from a real life friend to use her image as to depict her.

  6. #47106
    i now have that song stuck in my head and can not find that damn cd- instead i ran across one of my Joe Strummer cds and will listen to that instead

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  7. #47107
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    i now have that song stuck in my head and can not find that damn cd- instead i ran across one of my Joe Strummer cds and will listen to that instead
    The creation of Ruby Soho brought with it a new idea as well. I'll be posting it up at the House tonight... everyone try to be on. This is actually quite an amazing idea.

  8. #47108
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Where's everyone at??? I'm not seeing any activity, no show reviews... are we not running again or something? Did we not have a show in like 7 months? Was I in a coma and not know it? The hell????

  9. #47109
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Where's everyone at??? I'm not seeing any activity, no show reviews... are we not running again or something? Did we not have a show in like 7 months? Was I in a coma and not know it? The hell????
    Well I just posted my match in HQ, read the IWA show and am now watching a Paige wrestling match online

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  10. #47110
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    The creation of Ruby Soho brought with it a new idea as well. I'll be posting it up at the House tonight... everyone try to be on. This is actually quite an amazing idea.
    Sasha Panzer: A new Bombshell? Ruby Soho. Maybe she can be my friend

    Barbie Panzer: She has to be a whore with a name like that you little twat

    Sasha: You really souldn't make fun of people and their names

    Barbie: Shut it or I'll kick your shanky ass back home to mum and dad

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.