Page 4703 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3703 4203 4603 4653 469347014702470347044705 4713 4753 4803 ... LastLast
Results 47,021 to 47,030 of 50094
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    I just finished reading EHCs match and the Zybsco interview...

Awesome match EHC and wow...that Zybsco...I wonder what would happen if he met The Alpha Dog.
    thank ya Zoppho- as is your match and promo

And Poots, Larry's interviews are disgustingly great

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    thank ya Zoppho- as is your match and promo

And Poots, Larry's interviews are disgustingly great
    More disgusting than great lmao

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    I think what brought down the quality of the shows in general was that pressure to make it as long and everything as a novel. And you can't hit it everytime so it'll suffer.
    And not to mention things were changing a lot. One week it was something, the next it was something else... with more. That's why I'm going back to the roots of e-fedding here. Yeah, I want great promos and great in ring action but, I want it to feel organic and free as well.

Blog Entries
    Scribbs, KJ Punk and SilverGhost are all that's needed for the show. Everything else is in and damn near fully edited.

Asher had created threads for the roster. I broke into our email account(BAAA HAAAA HAAAAA!) and filled in what I could. Plus found a few elsewhere in the efeding section.

Also you gotta make Asher an Admin- he can't post video links

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Scribbs, KJ Punk and SilverGhost are all that's needed for the show. Everything else is in and damn near fully edited.
    My understanding is that SG has some sketchy internet going on, so I don't know how long it may be before he can get a promo in.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    And with KJ, not sure just how bad the weather was up by him- I know he lives probably about 2 or 3 hrs north of me, but yesterday there were severe T-Storms and Tornado's around. I lost power for about 3 hrs- so like I said, not sure how bad it was for him

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    And with KJ, not sure just how bad the weather was up by him- I know he lives probably about 2 or 3 hrs north of me, but yesterday there were severe T-Storms and Tornado's around. I lost power for about 3 hrs- so like I said, not sure how bad it was for him
    So that leaves Scribbs. Cooommmmeeee bbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccckkk Scccrrrriiibbbbsssss

Blog Entries
    Okay guys, I'm leaving at 9 in the morning to go to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee for a few days so I won't be on. If I do get on, it'll be with my crappy iPhone so I don't know how well I can post. If the show gets put up before Sunday night/Monday morning, I hope you all enjoy it because everyone has worked super hard on it.

Take care guys, be safe, and above all else Semper Fidelis; Always Faithful

#OOOOHRAH

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Okay guys, I'm leaving at 9 in the morning to go to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee for a few days so I won't be on. If I do get on, it'll be with my crappy iPhone so I don't know how well I can post. If the show gets put up before Sunday night/Monday morning, I hope you all enjoy it because everyone has worked super hard on it.

Take care guys, be safe, and above all else Semper Fidelis; Always Faithful

#OOOOHRAH
    Stay safe- and do they have Pigeons there? Never been there myself

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young