Page 4697 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3697 4197 4597 4647 468746954696469746984699 4707 4747 4797 ... LastLast
Results 46,961 to 46,970 of 50094
    damn i forgot to do the entrances for the match.... Still have plenty of time

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Slow day at the job so far. These 16hr shifts wanna murder a man lol. No work on the show until tonight after work.

Blog Entries
    Got one of my interviews back R(ob) so when I get home from work afterwhile I'll edit it and pm it to you here and at the house. Still missing one, (two if you count yours lol) so maybe I'll get it this evening and we can pump this show out on time again

damn weather. Filling out job apps online(while writing a little on a match in between each application lol) and the lights start flickering, now they are out and its now storming. Oh well, least did not lose anything i typed(laptop). And just have to redo/finish an application when the weather has passed.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

match is finished and posted at the house!
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Got one of my interviews back R(ob) so when I get home from work afterwhile I'll edit it and pm it to you here and at the house. Still missing one, (two if you count yours lol) so maybe I'll get it this evening and we can pump this show out on time again

Show will be on time regardless. If people cannot get their interviews or segments in well then, it'll be pushed back to the next week if we can do it. If not, then it will only affect their storyline. Like I said, I have made things work where I have plans on plans.

Blog Entries
    @Poot - I'll have it to you tonight. I also have to do.my EWNCW segment for them as well. The to start piecing together our show. I believe a shit ton is in from what I've pieced together so far I just have to do the segues and formatting and whatnot.

Blog Entries
    Artemis: Oh and HJ, I beat you too remember? Pretty sure I'm a credible threat to your bitch ass too.

Blog Entries
    Almost 4,700 pages... just saying.

Finally got round to reading the show.

R(ob), Zapph, EHC- well done, was a good show.