Page 4696 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3696419645964646468646944695469646974698470647464796 ... LastLast
Results 46,951 to 46,960 of 50094
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Here ye, here ye. The House Of Jabe would like to make a formal announcement!

We currently have an extremely talented group of individuals on creative with eyehatecena, Zapphoman and Poot-Hair but now I'd like to take the time and welcome our newest member of excellence, the one that will keep us in the black and blood... the one who has the odds of Vegas with him, and brings some Foxiness to his Vivica... that's right, ASHER!!! He will have a role like pretty much everyone else on creative. Do a match and a couple segments each show. He'll be starting his duties with WARFare (03)... we're gonna give him a week to chillax before diving into Jabe nose first. Welcome aboard Asher! Keys to the house will be available to you shortly.
    Thanks Happy to be aboard

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

We currently have an extremely talented group of individuals on creative with eyehatecena, Zapphoman and Poot-Hair but now I'd like to take the time and welcome our newest member of excellence, the one that will keep us in the black and blood... the one who has the odds of Vegas with him, and brings some Foxiness to his Vivica... that's right, ASHER!!! He will have a role like pretty much everyone else on creative. Do a match and a couple segments each show. He'll be starting his duties with WARFare (03)... we're gonna give him a week to chillax before diving into Jabe nose first. Welcome aboard Asher! Keys to the house will be available to you shortly.
    You said duties.

And welcome Asher

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Welcome abord Asher! Looking forward to seeing what you bring to the table.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

EWNCW

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Okay guys, hitting the bed for the night. I have another 16hr shift tomorrow. I was working a lot on the show today and it looks damn good. Either way, have a great night Jabesters.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Congrats Asher on joining creative
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Okay guys, hitting the bed for the night. I have another 16hr shift tomorrow. I was working a lot on the show today and it looks damn good. Either way, have a great night Jabesters.
    night bossman

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Things in JBW seem to be going really well. I'm glad to see this.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

just finished one of my matches for the PPV- one more to go

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    HolyJose:Only credible threat there is Jman and Tommy. Vandarius that's laughable. VHX I've beaten multiple times. Shaz as well, AJ Dixon? Yeah I've left him lying in a pool of his own blood. Kyojin and Rob are just glorified indy stars at best. Simple thing here is Punk is that it doesn't matter how many world championships are between those guys because only ONE of them has succeeded in JBW they wouldn't last here
    Punk: You're right, it doesn't matter how many world champions are between those guys. But between us two, it's KJ Punk 1 - HolyJose 0. And that gap is only gonna be getting wider.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion