Page 4692 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3692419245924642468246904691469246934694470247424792 ... LastLast
Results 46,911 to 46,920 of 50094
    Blog Entries
    Romulus: If you require archaic tales of splendor to validate yourself, do so and succeed in peace. I allow such haughty delusions to elate you only for the sole purpose of permanently affixing shame to your name for year to come once our inevitable clash unfolds.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Romulus: If you require archaic tales of splendor to validate yourself, do so and succeed in peace. I allow such haughty delusions to elate you only for the sole purpose of permanently affixing shame to your name for year to come once our inevitable clash unfolds.
    Wells: I'm gonna use the past in my argument when all you're doing is using the past too. Don't you see what you're doing Ronaldo, or are you too thickheaded to figure that out?
    Ryan Wells:

- Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: I'm gonna use the past in my argument when all you're doing is using the past too. Don't you see what you're doing Ronaldo, or are you too thickheaded to figure that out?

Romulus: How recalcitrant of you. I have made my impression on the minds of the anemic by lasting as the household name of redemption and by reigning as their crown symbol of perennial excellene...*holds up EWNCW World Heavyweight Championship*...in the present.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    The screens in JBW all static over for a couple of seconds, followed by the following screen...

Followed by a familiar couple of voices speaking simultaneously...

???: Do we have everyone's attention now?

The Star Signs stand in an empty wrestling ring - Sagittarius in the center, with Pisces at his side.

Sagittarius Blue: Resurrection. Rebirth. Overcoming death. One of the most fascinating concepts known to humanity. The idea that death, the great spectre, the ultimate equalizer, can be beaten - can be denied... is an idea that is as old as life itself. It is a thing that in many ways defines us... we die every day - sometimes emotionally, sometimes mentally, some people even physically... but rebirth is a theme that we all relate to, in some way, shape or form.

But it is real. JBW proves it.

I was here during JBW's final hours. The bell tolled as I poured out my soul, here in this ring, with four of the best in the business. None of us heard it... but the bell tolled. And at night's end... the bell tolled the final hour. JBW went to sleep... for the last time.

Pisces Pink: Wait, no it didn't

Sagittarius Blue: Pisces - I'm trying to build some drama here babe -

Pisces Pink: (nonplussed and embarrassed) ... Oops.

Sagittarius Blue: (Gets his drama face back on): And after the last shovelful of dirt was dropped... after the casket closed... A voice spoke. And said two words.

"Fuck. That."

And with that, JBW rose again.

I may have been new to this company... but even a newcomer like myself knew the history, the pedigree of this company. It is not a mistake that this place is called Justifiably Badass Wrestling. And if you saw the first episode of our rebirth, you saw it for yourself. This is not an empty promise. This is not a simple trip down memory lane. THIS IS REAL. And the same way the House of Jabe is rising once more, so to shall the Star Signs. I am Sagittarius Blue. The Royal Rockstar. The Classic City Saint. The Patron Saint of the Impossible. With me is Pisces Pink. The Princess of Power. The Rose Rumbler. Babygirl Bigg herself. We are here to contribute to the legacy of JBW. To show the world what it means to shine. We are here... to show everyone how justifiably badass we are. The stars will align...

Pisces Pink: And that's as real as it gets.

- End transmission -
    This is why when I IC it just doesn't seem cool enough

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Tuesday afternoon and I'm still missing a lot of the show. Need everything by Thursday so I can edit the show together in time. Thanks!
    do you have what you need from me?

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    do you have what you need from me?
    For this weeks show? Yes. You still never PM'd me back about the other thing.

Out of interest, where is Jman?
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    Out of interest, where is Jman?
    I have no idea dude. I think he M.I.A'd on us

Banned
    Blog Entries
    A lot of things have been going on behind the scenes KJ... its a story no one will ever publicly know...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    A lot of things have been going on behind the scenes KJ... its a story no one will ever publicly know...
    My son just made a face that reminded me of the pic you used to have on Skype. I now officially hate you for knocking up my old lady