Page 4690 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3690419045904640468046884689469046914692470047404790 ... LastLast
Results 46,891 to 46,900 of 50094
    *walks into an akward convo and turns back around*

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    Just when I thought I wasn't loved, you come and save the day :')
    I loves you K-Jammin!

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    I loves you K-Jammin!
    I'm liking the love today
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    I'm liking the love today
    psh I've loved you more than and longer than anyone else!...no homo or anything

Blog Entries
    Hey....be easy loving on K-Jam, him and Larry zbysco have alot in common....riddled with std's lol

HolyJose: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH now this this is the most hysterical thing I have ever heard.

HolyJose then get's serious

Listen here both of you. You two pieces of insignificant shit. For two long fucking years I have busted my ass in JBW. For two fucking years I cemented a legacy here. I am the only dual champion in JBW history. I have gone head to head with the legends of JBW. I have earned my goddamn spot for a shot at the world title. I'm tired of being overlooked and I will not be overlooked for two nobodies. I have YET to win a world title and the first place it will happen it is here. Both of you can't hold a candle to me in the ring. The JBW World Heavyweight Championship will be around my waist and my waist alone. When I win then you have my permission to come after it and get your worthless asses kicked by me. It's my time to shine and nobody will take it away from me
    Punk: You know why you haven't claimed a World Championship yet? Because as soon as the going gets tough, Jose turns and runs. Like a coward. See when I face adversity and stand up and smack it down. You on the other hand, back down like a scared little bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

*walks back in and sees all the guys hugging and talking about stds, walks back out again* lol

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Punk: You know why you haven't claimed a World Championship yet? Because as soon as the going gets tough, Jose turns and runs. Like a coward. See when I face adversity and stand up and smack it down. You on the other hand, back down like a scared little bitch.
    HolyJose: I turn and run? No see here you piece of shit. I never back down from a fight. Tell me when you go up against the likes of Snair, Markus Beerstein, Manabu, TDA and Shuriken. All legends in not only JBW but the efed world in general. I have never run from any of them I faced them head on. You you've faced a couple of newbies and that's about it.

HolyJose: I turn and run? No see here you piece of shit. I never back down from a fight. Tell me when you go up against the likes of Snair, Markus Beerstein, Manabu, TDA and Shuriken. All legends in not only JBW but the efed world in general. I have never run from any of them I faced them head on. You you've faced a couple of newbies and that's about it.
    Punk: Kyojin, Jman, Shaz, Van Hooligan X, Rob Rage, AJ Dixon, Vandarius, Tommy Thunder. Do I need to keep going on? Do any of those sound like newbies to you? There's like 15 world championships between those names. And if you ever step into the ring with me, you'll be another one that bites the dust.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Punk: Kyojin, Jman, Shaz, Van Hooligan X, Rob Rage, AJ Dixon, Vandarius, Tommy Thunder. Do I need to keep going on? Do any of those sound like newbies to you? There's like 15 world championships between those names. And if you ever step into the ring with me, you'll be another one that bites the dust.
    Hawk: I think he has you beat there and by transition since I have beaten Punk twice, I have both of you beat. Unlike either of you, I actually have gold around my waist as JBTV's most charismatic TV champion ever. I not only deliver hard hitting, pulse pounding matches, I give these fans something neither of you can, relevant and interesting programming for all ages.

So go ahead and argue with each other but Mr. JBTV is coming back very soon for the new season and I have a lot of surprises in store for the viewers and everyone in the back.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions