Page 4688 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3688 4188 4588 4638 467846864687468846894690 4698 4738 4788 ... LastLast
Results 46,871 to 46,880 of 50094
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    That's what I thought it was
    Some people listen to REM when they sleep

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Some people listen to REM when they sleep
    I see what you did there!!!!!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    HolyJose: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH now this this is the most hysterical thing I have ever heard.

HolyJose then get's serious

Listen here both of you. You two pieces of insignificant shit. For two long fucking years I have busted my ass in JBW. For two fucking years I cemented a legacy here. I am the only dual champion in JBW history. I have gone head to head with the legends of JBW. I have earned my goddamn spot for a shot at the world title. I'm tired of being overlooked and I will not be overlooked for two nobodies. I have YET to win a world title and the first place it will happen it is here. Both of you can't hold a candle to me in the ring. The JBW World Heavyweight Championship will be around my waist and my waist alone. When I win then you have my permission to come after it and get your worthless asses kicked by me. It's my time to shine and nobody will take it away from me
    Cage: Oh Jose, Don't worry about him guys. Trust me he ain't much, mostly a lot of talk, not a lot of put up or shut up in him, mostly cause he never puts up and he never shuts up. I swear Jose, it feels like it was only yesterday when I was kicking your ass around JBW. Now we are back and you still think you run the game

You never have and you never will, and i'm sure Suri would be much obliged to show you your place. And if he ain't up for it than I know that I can personally show you to your shelf, the one we will place you on to dust yourself up and wait for retirement to hit you.

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Cage: Oh Jose, Don't worry about him guys. Trust me he ain't much, mostly a lot of talk, not a lot of put up or shut up in him, mostly cause he never puts up and he never shuts up. I swear Jose, it feels like it was only yesterday when I was kicking your ass around JBW. Now we are back and you still think you run the game

You never have and you never will, and i'm sure Suri would be much obliged to show you your place. And if he ain't up for it than I know that I can personally show you to your shelf, the one we will place you on to dust yourself up and wait for retirement to hit you.
    HJ: Listen here Malcolm. You beat me ONCE. Where have I been after that loss? Right in the main event. While you're barley making it there. I welcome your challenge considering you're the only feasible opponent in JBW now.
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Blog Entries
    Seeing people in Jabe IC'ing again makes me happy. Love it. I love seeing the chat, and everything in between. It's amazing what can happen literally in a one week time span. Thank you all for doubting me, believing in me, and just all around wondering what's going to happen. I'm in this for the long haul and hope to prove to everyone that it wasn't me holding up everything in the past. And that's what I didn't like. I didn't like being made fun of, talked shit about and all that. I really wanted to move things but, wasn't allowed. Now, I'm in charge and I feel we're in one of the best positions ever.

I'm of course thinking about competition lol but the main factor is still rebuilding. It's been literally one hell of a year for me in real life and also in e-fedding. I appreciate everything and hope to gain even more people and trust back. Thank you again from the bottom of my pitch black heart.
    ]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Seeing people in Jabe IC'ing again makes me happy. Love it. I love seeing the chat, and everything in between. It's amazing what can happen literally in a one week time span. Thank you all for doubting me, believing in me, and just all around wondering what's going to happen. I'm in this for the long haul and hope to prove to everyone that it wasn't me holding up everything in the past. And that's what I didn't like. I didn't like being made fun of, talked shit about and all that. I really wanted to move things but, wasn't allowed. Now, I'm in charge and I feel we're in one of the best positions ever.

I'm of course thinking about competition lol but the main factor is still rebuilding. It's been literally one hell of a year for me in real life and also in e-fedding. I appreciate everything and hope to gain even more people and trust back. Thank you again from the bottom of my pitch black heart.
    Fuck your balls R(ob). I love you, you magnificent bastard. NOW COME 'ERE AND GIVE CRAZY COUSIN POOTY A HUG YOU BIG GALUTE! :')

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Fuck your balls R(ob). I love you, you magnificent bastard. NOW COME 'ERE AND GIVE CRAZY COUSIN POOTY A HUG YOU BIG GALUTE! :')
    Can I get in on this hug?
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

No? Okay. I go now...

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    No? Okay. I go now...
    aww, Come're KJ and get yourself a fat guy hug

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    aww, Come're KJ and get yourself a fat guy hug
    Just when I thought I wasn't loved, you come and save the day :')

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim