Page 4686 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3686 4186 4586 4636 467646844685468646874688 4696 4736 4786 ... LastLast
Results 46,851 to 46,860 of 50094
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Half of June's PPV is being written on from now until then. That's ridiculously awesome. This person is not even on creative lmao! Work, work, work.
    Unless of course he decides to be on creative. Then that would be even more awesome. And yes, I just quoted myself.
    ]

well who is it?????? Me wanna know

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Unless of course he decides to be on creative. Then that would be even more awesome. And yes, I just quoted myself.
    Let me guess, Kashmoney?

Blog Entries
    Let me just say this... no. Not Ka$h. And it will not be him...

Also, when I get home tonight you guys better be strapped in because I have a lot of shit to post. May's PPV, FOR THE CAUSE has been fleshed out and I've already assigned parts to everyone. I also have skeletons, PPV concepts and who the person is writing their portion of the PPV and all that. Be in the chat box too.
    ]

Blog Entries
    Let me just say this... no. Not Ka$h. And it will not be him...

Also, when I get home tonight you guys better be strapped in because I have a lot of shit to post. May's PPV, FOR THE CAUSE has been fleshed out and I've already assigned parts to everyone. I also have skeletons, PPV concepts and who the person is writing their portion of the PPV and all that. Be in the chat box too.
    so this sleep thing the kids are doing, I take it not really your thing?

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Punk: The era of Punk will be kickstarted in Jabe 2.0. Nothing or nobody will stand in my way of claiming the JBW World Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Punk: The era of Punk will be kickstarted in Jabe 2.0. Nothing or nobody will stand in my way of claiming the JBW World Championship.
    Mike Muir: Stand in line Punk, stand in line

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Okay to all that I've sent Pm's to the past couple days, I would like to have your answers for the Larry Interviews Wednesday night if at all possible so I can edit them, purty them up, and send them in to R(ob) by Thursday. Thanks guys and you rock!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Mike Muir: Stand in line Punk, stand in line
    HolyJose: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH now this this is the most hysterical thing I have ever heard.

HolyJose then get's serious

Listen here both of you. You two pieces of insignificant shit. For two long fucking years I have busted my ass in JBW. For two fucking years I cemented a legacy here. I am the only dual champion in JBW history. I have gone head to head with the legends of JBW. I have earned my goddamn spot for a shot at the world title. I'm tired of being overlooked and I will not be overlooked for two nobodies. I have YET to win a world title and the first place it will happen it is here. Both of you can't hold a candle to me in the ring. The JBW World Heavyweight Championship will be around my waist and my waist alone. When I win then you have my permission to come after it and get your worthless asses kicked by me. It's my time to shine and nobody will take it away from me
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    HolyJose: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH now this this is the most hysterical thing I have ever heard.

HolyJose then get's serious

Listen here both of you. You two pieces of insignificant shit. For two long fucking years I have busted my ass in JBW. For two fucking years I cemented a legacy here. I am the only dual champion in JBW history. I have gone head to head with the legends of JBW. I have earned my goddamn spot for a shot at the world title. I'm tired of being overlooked and I will not be overlooked for two nobodies. I have YET to win a world title and the first place it will happen it is here. Both of you can't hold a candle to me in the ring. The JBW World Heavyweight Championship will be around my waist and my waist alone. When I win then you have my permission to come after it and get your worthless asses kicked by me. It's my time to shine and nobody will take it away from me
    Mike Muir: Seems like you had a bit of a slump awhile back- seemed you lost to some newbie in EWA a few times last year

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young