Page 4683 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3683418345834633467346814682468346844685469347334783 ... LastLast
Results 46,821 to 46,830 of 50094
    A limo pulls up to the JBW arena, the driver comes out and rolls a long red carpet all the way to the arena entrance and then opens the the passenger's door. The fans in line to buy tickets direct their attention towards the limo wondering who will come out. Eden Sky steps out of the limo wearing her TWE Vixxen's Championship around her waist and waves at the fans creating quite a stir as she makes her way inside the arena.

ALO-12795042285.jpg

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    A limo pulls up to the JBW arena, the driver comes out and rolls a long red carpet all the way to the arena entrance and then opens the the passenger's door. The fans in line to buy tickets direct their attention towards the limo wondering who will come out. Eden Sky steps out of the limo wearing her TWE Vixxen's Championship around her waist and waves at the fans creating quite a stir as she makes her way inside the arena.

ALO-12795042285.jpg
    Sasha Panzer, Faith LeFlur and April Snow are standing around chatting backstage when they see Ms Sky walk by. Ms Sky pretends like they aren't even there which angers Sasha who starts to go after her but is held back by April and Faith

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Sasha Panzer, Faith LeFlur and April Snow are standing around chatting backstage when they see Ms Sky walk by. Ms Sky pretends like they aren't even there which angers Sasha who starts to go after her but is held back by April and Faith
    Hmm I want to do more IC'ing, but don't want to spoil my actual debut here lol.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

Hmm I want to do more IC'ing, but don't want to spoil my actual debut here lol.
    I know what you mean- sometimes you may use something in the ICing that you could have really saved for a promo

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

The Alpha Dog is backstage pacing around while angry and talking to himself

Alpha: That bitch RedRum ruining The Alpha Dogs return. The Alpha Dog is going to make him regret...

Alpha stops pacing and stops talking when he sees Eden Sky walk by. He does and says nothing. Just stares at her as she walks by. He continues staring as she walks away

Alpha: Hmm...The Alpha Dog should give her his card...

Alpha slaps himself

Alpha: No! We need to focus on Warfare. You're right. The Alpha Dog is going to make Reddy pay!

Starts pacing around again
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

EWNCW

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    The Alpha Dog is backstage pacing around while angry and talking to himself

Alpha: That bitch RedRum ruining The Alpha Dogs return. The Alpha Dog is going to make him regret...

Alpha stops pacing and stops talking when he sees Eden Sky walk by. He does and says nothing. Just stares at her as she walks by. He continues staring as she walks away

Alpha: Hmm...The Alpha Dog should give her his card...

Alpha slaps himself

Alpha: No! We need to focus on Warfare. You're right. The Alpha Dog is going to make Reddy pay!

Starts pacing around again
    Artemis who has been watching from the wall as everyone stares at Eden starts shaking his head...

He goes up to the pacing Alpha and taps him on the shoulder. Alpha responds by punching Artemis then realizing what he did. Artemis holds his eye and wobbles to the wall.

Artemis: THE FUCK MAN??? I was just trying to tell you that she's nothing special dude. Been there, done that in February. She never called back or nothing. I mean, its great when no strings are attached but hell, she was totally shaved ha!

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    I know what you mean- sometimes you may use something in the ICing that you could have really saved for a promo
    Right and with Eden's history with your characters maybe my debut will play directly into something related to one of them.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Artemis who has been watching from the wall as everyone stares at Eden starts shaking his head...

He goes up to the pacing Alpha and taps him on the shoulder. Alpha responds by punching Artemis then realizing what he did. Artemis holds his eye and wobbles to the wall.

Artemis: THE FUCK MAN??? I was just trying to tell you that she's nothing special dude. Been there, done that in February. She never called back or nothing. I mean, its great when no strings are attached but hell, she was totally shaved ha!
    Alpha: Your fault!! You should never sneak up on The Alpha Dog! And The Alpha Dog likes no strings attached and brazilian!! The Alpha Dog will have to make sure to use protection now though...because of you!!
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

EWNCW

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Right and with Eden's history with your characters maybe my debut will play directly into something related to one of them.
    True...........

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Alpha: Also Alpha makes people better inside the ring...and outside the ring. Ha!
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

EWNCW