Page 4681 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3681 4181 4581 4631 467146794680468146824683 4691 4731 4781 ... LastLast
Results 46,801 to 46,810 of 50094
  1. #46801
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    I've not read the whole show yet and will be looking to finish the job during the week but the Artemis Eclipse promo was a touch of class.

    I take off my hat to you. Well done.
    Thanks a lot man. A lot was put into it and it came from the heart. I appreciate it dude.

  2. #46802
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,670
    Blog Entries
    5
    Romulus: When will I be able to mount the lectern and disperse enlightenment onto the debilitated cognizance of the JBW? The serfs yearn for my austere discourse!


  3. #46803
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    I've not read the whole show yet and will be looking to finish the job during the week but the Artemis Eclipse promo was a touch of class.

    I take off my hat to you. Well done.
    I have never seen you wear a hat

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  4. #46804
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    I have never seen you wear a hat
    I specifically put on a hat to take off for this very occasion.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  5. #46805
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    I specifically put on a hat to take off for this very occasion.
    Ah....and yes- that promo was a touch of class

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  6. #46806
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,806
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    I specifically put on a hat to take off for this very occasion.
    swag homie

    THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  7. #46807
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Romulus: When will I be able to mount the lectern and disperse enlightenment onto the debilitated cognizance of the JBW? The serfs yearn for my austere discourse!
    Alpha: LEARN ENGLISH DAMMIT!!! It's bad enough The Alpha Dog has one voice in his head speaking spanish, but now you're here to confuse him Just take it one word at a time Alpha NO! The Alpha Dog gets headaches when he studies things! He would rather just punch them or wrench on their neck until they tap or pass out or suplex them on top of their head!! SCREW THINKING!!!!
    Efed stuff...yeah...

    Coming to ???

    Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

    Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

  8. #46808
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    While being here at work, I've come to a conclusion...

    Every month we will have a bye week before the PPV of the month. This will allow us extra time for writing the PPV and also allows us to not stress about things. It essentially gives us two weeks to write the PPV and chill. I don't want me or my crew burned out while doing this. Hope everyone understands.

  9. #46809
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    While being here at work, I've come to a conclusion...

    Every month we will have a bye week before the PPV of the month. This will allow us extra time for writing the PPV and also allows us to not stress about things. It essentially gives us two weeks to write the PPV and chill. I don't want me or my crew burned out while doing this. Hope everyone understands.
    sweet...oh yeah- we can not post links- videos and such, in HQ until after 7 days. So I am writing my stuff in Word, and copying it to HQ now, formatted- but minus the links. I can PM to you when I'm finnished

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  10. #46810
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    sweet...oh yeah- we can not post links- videos and such, in HQ until after 7 days. So I am writing my stuff in Word, and copying it to HQ now, formatted- but minus the links. I can PM to you when I'm finnished
    I'll fix everything when I get home tonight. For now, I'm just glad you can post there lmao. And yeah, PM me around 11:15... I'm only going to be on for a few minutes possibly.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.