Page 4680 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3680 4180 4580 4630 467046784679468046814682 4690 4730 4780 ... LastLast
Results 46,791 to 46,800 of 50094
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Saucesome
    Can't blame the kid, Phineas and Ferb are the shit. (especially the wizard of odd episode)
    I'm starting to watch them a bit. He has Perry everything lol. Also, he has informed me that he wrestles like John Cena and Chris Jericho... that should be fun lol.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I'm starting to watch them a bit. He has Perry everything lol. Also, he has informed me that he wrestles like John Cena and Chris Jericho... that should be fun lol.
    they are a good one, with an overall really positive message for kids, I like them. and their music is catchy as all fuck. (seriously, if I say the word "Squirrel" to my wife she starts bopping her head in time to the "Squirrels in my pants" song)
    5 moves of Liontamer?

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    they are a good one, with an overall really positive message for kids, I like them. and their music is catchy as all fuck. (seriously, if I say the word "Squirrel" to my wife she starts bopping her head in time to the "Squirrels in my pants" song)
    5 moves of Liontamer?
    Yeah, from what I've seen of them they're definitely better than Spongebob, that's for sure. And yeah, I'm gonna have fun trying to do things with this character for sure lol.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Yeah, from what I've seen of them they're definitely better than Spongebob, that's for sure. And yeah, I'm gonna have fun trying to do things with this character for sure lol.
    well he is 7, so maybe he just means hes a really buff guy with lots of power moves that knows some submissions?

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    @Ash - I hope so. I believe that's what it will consist of.

Also, all assignments for WARFare (02) are out. I need everything by Thursday my good people. Have fun with it and unless you are on my creative team, DO NOT format anything. I'll edit it while editing the show. Just plain black text is all that's needed. Thanks a bunch!

went to jbw hq and saw nothing poted. Of course i was on my phone as have been outside doing yard work- burning, picking up sticks, checking on the goats. I will try again latter when i finish up, and will do it from my laptop

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Shuriken: *holding ribs* Athena. You have given your all and I really respect that. A World Championship will be around your waist soon! Keep that drive and you will achieve it. Who knows....maybe we will dance again in front of the JBW crowd. First....I have to put down a rabid wolf.
    You honor me Shuriken and I feel no shame in losing to you. You have an interesting set of moves and I wasn't able to prepare for it last time, but next time we meet the outcome will be different.

22bae9feeca2a0e531c97f9967c1c256.jpg

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

my little bio thing has been emailed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Okay, assignments for WARFare (02) have been sent. The show will be up on April 27th, 2013... I need all of the promos and segments by Thursday at latest so I can begin editing everything. Again, when sending promos and segments, do not format them. Unless you are creative, then you know what you're doing. On that note, I have to get ready for work. 8hr tonight, 16hr tomorrow. My time on here will be limited for the next couple days until Tuesday, then I'll be here most of the day. Have a great one, get some IC'ing going! Also, I'll be starting up IC'er of the week, promo of the week and a special prize as well.

Blog Entries
    I've not read the whole show yet and will be looking to finish the job during the week but the Artemis Eclipse promo was a touch of class.

I take off my hat to you. Well done.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy