Page 4679 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3679 4179 4579 4629 466946774678467946804681 4689 4729 4779 ... LastLast
Results 46,781 to 46,790 of 50094
    :::Breaking News:::

It has now been confirmed that JBW has signed the first ever and reigning TWE Vixxen's Champion Eden Sky to a contract with the company. The duration of the contract is unknown, but it is said both sides engaged in a lengthy period of negotiations before they reached a deal that worked for both parties. Considering Eden's history in TWE with fellow Bombshells like Pisces Pink, The Panzer Sisters and the Bombshell Champion Faith Lefleur it will be interesting to see what happens for Eden in JBW in the near future.

487950_207299776081935_980833418_n.jpg

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Shuriken: *holding ribs* Athena. You have given your all and I really respect that. A World Championship will be around your waist soon! Keep that drive and you will achieve it. Who knows....maybe we will dance again in front of the JBW crowd. First....I have to put down a rabid wolf.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Damn... what a week lol. I'm watching "A Haunted House" with my nephew right now and just relaxing. I also have some interesting news, Wife_Of_R(ob) will be helping out on shows in her own way lol. Basically, while at work, I hand write things and then the next day she puts it into the comp. This is actually pretty good for me and I'm glad she's interested. Hopefully she'll pop around here again some time and hang out.

Also, my son wants to write for Mustachio... some of you may know of him but, he was a character he made on WWE 12... if you guys don't wish for him to do it, I have no problems telling him no. I would like a consensus on it before I do it. He wouldn't debut until a while from now and wouldn't do anything really and the moment he stops wanting to do it, he'll be written off. I mean, he is 7 after all. So yeah, let me know! Thanks!
    That's fucking awesome
    I got no probs with him joining our little fun, just yeah, may want to remind people as he goes if someone is writing a promo with him in it, so we don't say something unfortunate.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    I'll let him come on board then. And you guys can cuss in your promos with him lol. I cuss around him 24/7IRL so its not a stretch for him to know about it lol. But, his responses won't be as thought out as adults obviously.
    ]

Blog Entries
    I'll let him come on board then. And you guys can cuss in your promos with him lol. I cuss around him 24/7IRL so its not a stretch for him to know about it lol. But, his responses won't be as thought out as adults obviously.
    Could you tell us a little bit about Mustachio?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Could you tell us a little bit about Mustachio?
    I can and will as soon as I find the pic on my FB so I can load it here.
    ]

Blog Entries
    Haha, Chief Beef Jerky as Mustachio? This'll be awesome.

Blog Entries
    404386_2668250639900_191626020_n.jpg

That is the only pic of Mustachio. And before we got rid of WWE '12, he had taken off the "U CAN'T SEE ME" thing on the shirt. I'm getting ready to ask him all of his stats.
    ]

Blog Entries
    MUSTACHIO:

Attachment 4507

HEIGHT: 6'6
    WEIGHT: 245lbs
    SKIN: Ultra white

BIO: A former construction worker who loved everything about life. His main love was his cool mustache. His day started off bad when he was trimming it and ended up cutting half of it off. He was angry when he went to work and they put him on the crane. He got into an accident when a person got in the way and he dove out to save them. When he did, he ended up sliding down a hill and landing in chemical waste that was being let off from all the different construction going on. He was in the hospital for almost a year getting things worked on. He ended up looking the way he does from all of the surgeries he had from broken and torn parts.

In order to pay for his bills he started doing odd jobs whenever he could. He ended up at a carnival in a side show performance when an indy promoter saw him and wanted him for a show. They trained him and he loved wrestling so much, he stayed. He became the biggest star there and started working other places as well. Finally, he thought his break would come when SBW opened but, it ended up closing after the second show. All of the money was put into TV and no one came to the shows really. Then he went back to the indies for almost a whole year, developed a love for video games, sat around and did other things. After all this time, now JBW has contacted him.

THEME SONG:

That's as far as we got before he started watching "Phineas & Ferb" and couldn't concentrate anymore. NOTE TO SELF: When asking for a promo, make sure he's not preoccupied.
    ]

Blog Entries
    MUSTACHIO:

Attachment 4507

HEIGHT: 6'6
    WEIGHT: 245lbs
    SKIN: Ultra white

BIO: A former construction worker who loved everything about life. His main love was his cool mustache. His day started off bad when he was trimming it and ended up cutting half of it off. He was angry when he went to work and they put him on the crane. He got into an accident when a person got in the way and he dove out to save them. When he did, he ended up sliding down a hill and landing in chemical waste that was being let off from all the different construction going on. He was in the hospital for almost a year getting things worked on. He ended up looking the way he does from all of the surgeries he had from broken and torn parts.

In order to pay for his bills he started doing odd jobs whenever he could. He ended up at a carnival in a side show performance when an indy promoter saw him and wanted him for a show. They trained him and he loved wrestling so much, he stayed. He became the biggest star there and started working other places as well. Finally, he thought his break would come when SBW opened but, it ended up closing after the second show. All of the money was put into TV and no one came to the shows really. Then he went back to the indies for almost a whole year, developed a love for video games, sat around and did other things. After all this time, now JBW has contacted him.

THEME SONG:

That's as far as we got before he started watching "Phineas & Ferb" and couldn't concentrate anymore. NOTE TO SELF: When asking for a promo, make sure he's not preoccupied.
    Saucesome
    Can't blame the kid, Phineas and Ferb are the shit. (especially the wizard of odd episode)

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.