Page 4678 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3678 4178 4578 4628 466846764677467846794680 4688 4728 4778 ... LastLast
Results 46,771 to 46,780 of 50094
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Let him write, no one is discouraged from joining up.

Also I just want to thank Rob, Jose, and Darius for the compliments you guys gave me. It has been a long road for Cage and I really appreciate all of the love he is getting. I know that he has been pushed down a lot or overlooked for other guys and it sucks to watch, especially since he just hit two years in the EWN eFedding business and JBW last week. I really appreciate that you guys saw that in the show.
    We started at the same time didn't we? Damn it's been two years already!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    We started at the same time didn't we? Damn it's been two years already!
    you were like a month behind me but yea right around the same time

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    you were like a month behind me but yea right around the same time
    yeah it's been a hell of a ride hasn't it! I always felt Rehmix (as Cage was known back then) should have taken the TV title off of Beerstein. That's just my opinion
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

I have been doing the whole efedding thing since 2010. It's hard to believe that I finally ended TDA. I thought it was weird how much he was name dropped on the first show back. But otherwise, it was an excellent show. Everyone did a wonderful job and I will try to get a review out tomorrow after I attend a Birthday Party. Same goes for EWNCW - - I still want to give out reviews to those shows as well since I loved all of them. Good luck to all of the new guys and all of the people who were once over-looked. I wish nothing but the best to all of you.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Like I told HJ earlier, and everyone else. It's NOWHERE near old vs new, or any ridiculous shit like that. I am basing things on what needs to be done. And the first two PPV's are going to showcase that. I love JBW and want it to succeed. I'm amazingly happy with how many people have joined up and I promise to get to you all in time. I'm going to implement kind of a rotating schedule. You'll see what I'm talking about.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I have been doing the whole efedding thing since 2010. It's hard to believe that I finally ended TDA. I thought it was weird how much he was name dropped on the first show back. But otherwise, it was an excellent show. Everyone did a wonderful job and I will try to get a review out tomorrow after I attend a Birthday Party. Same goes for EWNCW - - I still want to give out reviews to those shows as well since I loved all of them. Good luck to all of the new guys and all of the people who were once over-looked. I wish nothing but the best to all of you.
    Thanks a lot TDA. I hope you enjoy what's going to happen on the next couple WARFare's before the PPV.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    It's a real shame a Ronaldo/TDA feud never came to pass. I would've loved to be a part of that. But anyways, I wish you the best of luck. It's been fun knowing the TDA character and I hope you're happy now as a spectator.

R(ob) can you repost the email link and all the stuff you want? I meant to keep it on that page but I closed all my tabs and don't feel like going back and finding it again lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    R(ob) can you repost the email link and all the stuff you want? I meant to keep it on that page but I closed all my tabs and don't feel like going back and finding it again lol.
    Here youe go bro.

Okay, time for people to put their reading glasses on. I need everyone's full attention here my Jabesters. I am OFFICIALLY asking for everyone's character. I want the following to be included in what you send me to a SPECIFIC e-mail. I am not, repeat AM NOT accepting PM's for anything character related for everyone that's already signed up. And there's a lot of you. Now, again... here is what I will be needing in your e-mail to me:

- Character Name In The E-Mail Subject. (Yes, for every character you have, I would like a separate e-mail.)

-eWN User Controlling The Character

- Height, Weight, Description of character.

- Fighting style, signatures and finishers. (What they're really named and what you call them for your character.)

- Biography

- Theme Song

- Entrance Gestures, Postures, etc. (Yes, I want you to write your character(s) entrances because if anyone knows how they should come out from behind the curtain is you. I always feel uncomfortable writing a character's entrance because some feel you get it wrong.)

That shouldn't be too difficult I hope. And to keep clutter away from here is why I'm doing it on the creative site. Make it look nice and solid here. Now, please send all of your above information to the e-mail address below:

[email protected]

If for any reason you feel uncomfortable sending me all of this from your regular e-mail, create a new one and send it that way. I appreciate the effort. I know it's different but, nothing about me isn't. I just want an area where I can get everything at one shot is all. Thank you all again and happy creating!!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Also, creative... check out our home. The skeleton for WARFare (02) has been posted up.

Again, if your character does not appear on this episode of WARFare or the last one leading into the PPV, that's because you signed up a bit late. More rotation will be happening soon.