Page 4676 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3676 4176 4576 4626 466646744675467646774678 4686 4726 4776 ... LastLast
Results 46,751 to 46,760 of 50094
  1. #46751
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,686
    Blog Entries
    5
    Romulus: Am I discerning this correctly? Under basic analysis and deduction, I assume I am to contend with a robustly masculine female, a sophomoric clod named after an animal and an eccentric ne'er do-well dubbed as a staple of children's folklore sometime in the future? *rubs temples* Lord, give me strength.


  2. #46752
    Happy 4/20 to all me Jabesters today we partay and smoke like we Bob Marley but tomorrow me read de show. Don't be a bumbaclad and blaze one fo de nation and you feel irie mon.


     





  3. #46753
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,684
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I'll give a full review later... Just wanted to say... What a promo to start the show. Probably one of the best promos I have read since I started efedding.
    Thanks a lot. In real life, I have friends in Boston and I was in contact as much as possible. Two friends attend MIT... needless to say, this whole week has just been shit for me in reality and I needed that promo as much as I could to get everything off my chest.
    ]

  4. #46754
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,493
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Thanks a lot. In real life, I have friends in Boston and I was in contact as much as possible. Two friends attend MIT... needless to say, this whole week has just been shit for me in reality and I needed that promo as much as I could to get everything off my chest.
    Yea, A girl that I attended high school with attends a school in boston and I had been reading her facebook status updates about running in the boston marathon... So needless to say when I heard there was a bombing I was freaked out. I wish people knew the impact their ignorance had on others, real people are dead and injured for what? I'm just glad she's ok... and I'm glad that our people have shown once again the one thing that makes this country great... resilience.
    #BeJelly


  5. #46755
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    I'll post a full review in just a minute guys but I must say I loved the show. Writing that Larry/Athena interview was some of the most fun I've had in a long while. Glamour Girl was a pleasure to work with and is super talented.

  6. #46756
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I'll post a full review in just a minute guys but I must say I loved the show. Writing that Larry/Athena interview was some of the most fun I've had in a long while. Glamour Girl was a pleasure to work with and is super talented.
    I second that from working with her in IWA.

    also

    NEED MORE LARRY!!!


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  7. #46757
    Quote Originally Posted by North Vegas Benny View Post
    Happy 4/20 to all me Jabesters today we partay and smoke like we Bob Marley but tomorrow me read de show. Don't be a bumbaclad and blaze one fo de nation and you feel irie mon.
    Oh for sure cat daddy, right back at ya. I just got done cuttin the back yard...HAD to fire it up first though you knos.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  8. #46758
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I'll post a full review in just a minute guys but I must say I loved the show. Writing that Larry/Athena interview was some of the most fun I've had in a long while. Glamour Girl was a pleasure to work with and is super talented.
    Aww Thanks a lot Pooty, I must admit that was the weirdest interview I've done while e-fedding, but it was funny lol. You're very talented too and look forward to the day you become a wrestler again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I second that from working with her in IWA.
    Thank you Asher!

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  9. #46759
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    I wrote the perfect promo
    it was so good that when I was reading it back I could actually visualize Black Blooded delivering it. much to the fans' discontent.
    then the power flickered in my house.
    Now I can't remember what it is


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  10. #46760
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I wrote the perfect promo
    it was so good that when I was reading it back I could actually visualize Black Blooded delivering it. much to the fans' discontent.
    then the power flickered in my house.
    Now I can't remember what it is

    fucking hate when that happened to me once. I feel your pain
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.