Page 4676 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3676 4176 4576 4626 466646744675467646774678 4686 4726 4776 ... LastLast
Results 46,751 to 46,760 of 50094
    Blog Entries
    Romulus: Am I discerning this correctly? Under basic analysis and deduction, I assume I am to contend with a robustly masculine female, a sophomoric clod named after an animal and an eccentric ne'er do-well dubbed as a staple of children's folklore sometime in the future? *rubs temples* Lord, give me strength.

Happy 4/20 to all me Jabesters today we partay and smoke like we Bob Marley but tomorrow me read de show. Don't be a bumbaclad and blaze one fo de nation and you feel irie mon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I'll give a full review later... Just wanted to say... What a promo to start the show. Probably one of the best promos I have read since I started efedding.
    Thanks a lot. In real life, I have friends in Boston and I was in contact as much as possible. Two friends attend MIT... needless to say, this whole week has just been shit for me in reality and I needed that promo as much as I could to get everything off my chest.
    ]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Thanks a lot. In real life, I have friends in Boston and I was in contact as much as possible. Two friends attend MIT... needless to say, this whole week has just been shit for me in reality and I needed that promo as much as I could to get everything off my chest.
    Yea, A girl that I attended high school with attends a school in boston and I had been reading her facebook status updates about running in the boston marathon... So needless to say when I heard there was a bombing I was freaked out. I wish people knew the impact their ignorance had on others, real people are dead and injured for what? I'm just glad she's ok... and I'm glad that our people have shown once again the one thing that makes this country great... resilience.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    I'll post a full review in just a minute guys but I must say I loved the show. Writing that Larry/Athena interview was some of the most fun I've had in a long while. Glamour Girl was a pleasure to work with and is super talented.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I'll post a full review in just a minute guys but I must say I loved the show. Writing that Larry/Athena interview was some of the most fun I've had in a long while. Glamour Girl was a pleasure to work with and is super talented.
    I second that from working with her in IWA.

also

NEED MORE LARRY!!!

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by North Vegas Benny View Post
    Happy 4/20 to all me Jabesters today we partay and smoke like we Bob Marley but tomorrow me read de show. Don't be a bumbaclad and blaze one fo de nation and you feel irie mon.
    Oh for sure cat daddy, right back at ya. I just got done cuttin the back yard...HAD to fire it up first though you knos.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Aww Thanks a lot Pooty, I must admit that was the weirdest interview I've done while e-fedding, but it was funny lol. You're very talented too and look forward to the day you become a wrestler again.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I second that from working with her in IWA.
    Thank you Asher!

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    I wrote the perfect promo
    it was so good that when I was reading it back I could actually visualize Black Blooded delivering it. much to the fans' discontent.
    then the power flickered in my house.
    Now I can't remember what it is

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I wrote the perfect promo
    it was so good that when I was reading it back I could actually visualize Black Blooded delivering it. much to the fans' discontent.
    then the power flickered in my house.
    Now I can't remember what it is

fucking hate when that happened to me once. I feel your pain
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time