Page 4675 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3675417545754625466546734674467546764677468547254775 ... LastLast
Results 46,741 to 46,750 of 50094
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment: Darius and Cage promo
    Best Match:Athena vs. Shuriken (Shuri is just on a win streak as of late I love it!)
    Best Promo:Sandman's
    Best Piece of Booking:Artemis winning one for Boston. He's been that heel that everyone has hated but for what's been happening it's a fitting tribute to the people of Boston.
    Best Debut (when applicable):Nightwolf's redebut!
    Best line of commentary: Dudley: Screw that dude. He’s about as nice as The Joker beating a Robin with a crowbar.
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Would have preferred to see Darius get the win. Just so that you know not all JBW originals had the wins but one new comer and a world champion at that. But definitely show's my boy Rehmix can hang in the main event scene.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    Any Other Positives:Larry Abominal Snowman Fucking Zybsco!
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: It was all good
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any):
    Overall Show Grade: A

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Best Match:Athena vs. Shuriken (Shuri is just on a win streak as of late I love it!)
    Best Piece of Booking:Artemis winning one for Boston. He's been that heel that everyone has hated but for what's been happening it's a fitting tribute to the people of Boston.
    Best line of commentary: Dudley: Screw that dude. He’s about as nice as The Joker beating a Robin with a crowbar.
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Would have preferred to see Darius get the win. Just so that you know not all JBW originals had the wins but one new comer and a world champion at that. But definitely show's my boy Rehmix can hang in the main event scene.
    I feel loved :'D

Head Creative Member of Ready To Evolve. Private Message me or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)(Promoted to EWNCW)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    And that was a match I struggled with when it came to booking. I wanted Darius to win but at the same time Malcolm Cage has ALWAYS been pushed down when he's actually a credible threat. At this juncture, it's not about new and original... it's about giving a fair shot to people that deserve it. Yes, Darius is a Champ but he didn't need the win. Malcolm gets shitted on a lot and he's a great promo giver as evidenced with this show. It was difficult like I said but, it felt right to me.

And as an FYI, Muir was originally scheduled to win the match until the bombings... then I knew what had to be done. No VKM shit there... real and heartfelt win and speech.

Also, glad everyone liked my line from Dudley referencing The Joker and Robin lol.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    I feel loved :'D
    Don't get used to it
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    And that was a match I struggled with when it came to booking. I wanted Darius to win but at the same time Malcolm Cage has ALWAYS been pushed down when he's actually a credible threat. At this juncture, it's not about new and original... it's about giving a fair shot to people that deserve it. Yes, Darius is a Champ but he didn't need the win. Malcolm gets shitted on a lot and he's a great promo giver as evidenced with this show. It was difficult like I said but, it felt right to me.

And as an FYI, Muir was originally scheduled to win the match until the bombings... then I knew what had to be done. No VKM shit there... real and heartfelt win and speech.

Also, glad everyone liked my line from Dudley referencing The Joker and Robin lol.
    I agree. Malcolm is a credible threat! and very underrated. And I see your view point it's not about new breed and Old School.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post

Coming from the man that lost, I agree. Rehmix is an awesome writer and I'm glad he picked up the win. The match was fucking awesome anyway!

Head Creative Member of Ready To Evolve. Private Message me or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)(Promoted to EWNCW)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Coming from the man that lost, I agree. Rehmix is an awesome writer and I'm glad he picked up the win. The match was fucking awesome anyway!
    You guys killed it. No doubt. I'm glad scribbs went the way he did with the match. It really showed what people are capable of if given the chance to shine. The promo from the two of you was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Favorite Moment: Artemis Eclipse's uniting everyone for the cause of lifting up America's spirits in a time of tragedy. Classy way to open up the show.

Best Match: Malcolm Cage v. Darius drew me in the most. Most of the match popped out from the screen. Some of the moments, especially the back and forth punching exchange between, felt real to me.

Best Promo: Alpha Dog's promo for sure. It was the most entertaining out of the whole crop. As of right now, he's the guy that I'm looking forward to the most and it's of no surprise to me since zapphoman is the man behind the magnificence.

Best Piece of Booking: Having Larry Zybsko as the backstage interviewer. Funny stuff from him and I never regret having a transition between matches now because I know we'll be hearing more form him.

Best Debut (when applicable): I'm not familiar with a lot of Jabe talents so I don't know the mainstays from the newcomers. I suppose I'll have to say Ali Kazam because as far as I'm concerned, he's new and I like how the commentary team hyped him up as a legitimate threat instead of a corny magician.

Best line of commentary:

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Nothing to complain about here.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Same here. No nitpicks or gripes.

Any Other Positives: Athena/Blade match and Juarez's promo.

Anything else that fell below your expectation:
    For promo formats, it can be a little hard to read into them since the only real innovation present with them, for the most part, was italicizing.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Just make action/dialogue stand out a little bit more.

Overall Show Grade:
    ​B.
    (Head inflates a little)

Thanks for the compliment, man. Loved writing for my first efed charcater again. Also, thanks for the feedback.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

EWNCW

Luke "Current EWNCW International Champion" Jameson...hmm...That one works!

And Thank you HJ for the feedback as well.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

EWNCW

Also watching that Chyna and Jericho match made me remember how awesome that fued was.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

EWNCW

Blog Entries
    I'll give a full review later... Just wanted to say... What a promo to start the show. Probably one of the best promos I have read since I started efedding.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !