Page 4662 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3662416245624612465246604661466246634664467247124762 ... LastLast
Results 46,611 to 46,620 of 50094
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Ali: I'm gonna win... End of story. Night wolf has nothing on me.
    Sleep: Ali Kazam vs. Night Wolf? A failed magician and a guy who thinks he's a wolf, really!? What the fuck, is Ali Kazam gonna pull a rabbit out of his hat and feed Nightwolf?

Quote Originally Posted by North Vegas Benny View Post
    Sleep: Ali Kazam vs. Night Wolf? A failed magician and a guy who thinks he's a wolf, really!? What the fuck, is Ali Kazam gonna pull a rabbit out of his hat and feed Nightwolf?
    OOC: No, I had Ali pull a rabbit out of Nightwolfs ass, then eat it- added more suspense to the match

Sasha: Magic????? Oh, wait I remember Ali. Oh no.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    OOC: No, I had Ali pull a rabbit out of Nightwolfs ass, then eat it- added more suspense to the match

Sleep: Shut up hoe no ones pays you to think, now go get my money before I have you replaced.

Sleep: Shut up hoe no ones pays you to think, now go get my money before I have you replaced.
    Sasha pulls her Sleeps mask out of her purse and rips it up and brings it to her friend Ano Doom

Sasha: Ano, *holding the mask pieces up * Destroy!

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Pride: EWNCW World Tag Team champions have finally entered the house of Jabe. Just like there, we will bring class and sophistication to a place of mongrels and misfits. We the artists are here to serve our patrons and provide them with quality entertainment that they wouldn't be ashamed to show their friends.

Sorrow: We are the only team to hold 3 titles simultaneously on one show and defend them actively against the likes of The Sexist Alpha Males, Mexican Nightmares, Blacklist Royalty, and Black Blooded.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Sasha pulls her Sleeps mask out of her purse and rips it up and brings it to her friend Ano Doom

Sasha: Ano, *holding the mask pieces up * Destroy!
    *Ano Doom turns and looks at her sharply, attention fully gotten, and he nods his head with fury.*

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I have to dampen the celebration here but, while leaving the gym I just found out a friend of mine OD'd on Heroine. I'm in shock right now and don't really want to think...

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I have to dampen the celebration here but, while leaving the gym I just found out a friend of mine OD'd on Heroine. I'm in shock right now and don't really want to think...
    Damn man I'm sorry to hear that. I know how hard that is I just lost someone I knew my whole life and even called an uncle last year. He OD'd from methadone. My friend had OD'd a few years prior to that from shooting speed and the doctors saved his life. He was doing good for a few years and everyone thought he was clean until his roommate went to wake him for work and he wouldn't wake up. Man I wish you the best on dealing with it.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Damn man I'm sorry to hear that. I know how hard that is I just lost someone I knew my whole life and even called an uncle last year. He OD'd from methadone. My friend had OD'd a few years prior to that from shooting speed and the doctors saved his life. He was doing good for a few years and everyone thought he was clean until his roommate went to wake him for work and he wouldn't wake up. Man I wish you the best on dealing with it.
    Thanks bro. This is my second time dealing with a Heroine OD, One of my childhood friends dies like 3 years ago from it too. It doesn't make it any less brutal when it happens. Sorry for your losses as well.

Black Ninja!

Ali Kazam: hey slut. What up? Yeah you remember me. Do you also remember my good friend Ivanhoe Heskey?