Page 4661 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3661416145614611465146594660466146624663467147114761 ... LastLast
Results 46,601 to 46,610 of 50094
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Sasaha; Yeap! HAAA HHHAAA!

Ano Doom: I feel as if...Nothing truly can stop me, in this new day and age...I'm stronger than ever at this moment...

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by North Vegas Benny View Post
    Sleep: And once again putos I have returned!!! Can't wait to get back in a J-B-W ring and show you clowns how a real mutha fuckin' G gets down. If you guys want to see what greatness looks like keep your eyes locked on the loco one in the skull mask.
    HolyJose: Hey look who is back! It's that one luchador wannabe that never amounted for shit! Welcome back bitch!

OOC: Really great to see ya back Sleeps!

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Ffffuuuuuuuuuu...ck. -_-

The commentators are Pat and the REAL Dudley.
    I am still too lazy to add it to the match, lol(a bit braindead). I'll do it on the next one. I didn't think to ask when I asked who you wanted to win

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Black Ninja!
    I am still too lazy to add it to the match, lol(a bit braindead). I'll do it on the next one. I didn't think to ask when I asked who you wanted to win
    Ali: I'm gonna win... End of story. Night wolf has nothing on me.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Ok... hitting the gym for a couple hours then gonna come home and work on the show some more plus try to get JBW HQ up and running. Phew. Never ends! Zapphs, get some sleep. We got this chum.

See you guys in a bit!!!

Alpha: All these familiar faces...plus some new ones...

(Alphas head twitches to the side a few times before he hysterically laughs)

Alpha: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! THE ALPHA DOG IS READY TO MAKE SOME NEW BITCHES!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

EWNCW

Luke "Current EWNCW International Champion" Jameson...hmm...That one works!

Ok... hitting the gym for a couple hours then gonna come home and work on the show some more plus try to get JBW HQ up and running. Phew. Never ends! Zapphs, get some sleep. We got this chum.

See you guys in a bit!!!
    No Sleep for Me?????

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

See you guys in a bit!!!
    We sure do bro. I'll definitely be ready to work tomorrow. I'll also have an updated Bio for Alpha for ya.

Night Jabe!
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

EWNCW

Luke "Current EWNCW International Champion" Jameson...hmm...That one works!

Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Awesome to see the sleeps back!
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    HolyJose: Hey look who is back! It's that one luchador wannabe that never amounted for shit! Welcome back bitch!

OOC: Really great to see ya back Sleeps!
    Thanks guys!!! I have actually been thinking about returning for the last month now. I was dissappointed when I saw it was shutting down. I am happy to see R(ob) step up and save it. I was going to wait till shows started coming out and make my dicision but with all the hard work I seen him and others put into this I decided to just say fuck it it's time.

Sleep: Shut up bitch. You think I give a shit about what a little muneca like you thinks or has to say you're fucking wrong. Don't ever get in my business again, next time I'll punt your ass across the JBW arena, perrito.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    No Sleep for Me?????
    NO!!! You edit!!! You edit NOW!! Ahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!

*ahem*

Nah, you can sleep.