Page 4652 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3652 4152 4552 4602 464246504651465246534654 4662 4702 4752 ... LastLast
Results 46,511 to 46,520 of 50094
  1. #46511
    I look forward to seeing where JBW goes from here. The amount of IC work put into this thread by you guys was just amazing. Hopefully this trend continues later on. Almost makes me regret retiring TDA.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  2. #46512
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Very glad to see JBW coming back!

    I hope that even though we maybe "originals" that we try to avoid pointing that out or waving it in faces of others during promos and such. Now it may get mentioned, but in order to avoid singleing anyone out, lets try and avoid it, at least I will try and avoid it. It used to be a symbol of pride for me, but with all the recent opinions about OLD jab is Old, I don't want to give that impression personally.
    I see your point, Rehmix. New and old, I think all of us can make this into some five-star shit (excuse my French.) With yours and the experience of the other guys who paved the way for people like me, I think Jabe will shine like never before.


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  3. #46513
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I look forward to seeing where JBW goes from here. The amount of IC work put into this thread by you guys was just amazing. Hopefully this trend continues later on. Almost makes me regret retiring TDA.
    You know, you can always come back big guy. I don't know the circumstances of your retirement and don't doubt that you have your reasons... but even the Undertaker comes back every now and then


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  4. #46514
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    You know, you can always come back big guy. I don't know the circumstances of your retirement and don't doubt that you have your reasons... but even the Undertaker comes back every now and then
    No. TDA has no official plans to 'wrestle' again, but there will be a few surprises in the future involving the character. I feel that TDA's last two matches for JBW and EWNCW were a great way to end it all. Putting over two mega stars in my final days is something that I never want to come back from. Chris Divine gave my character a very long and great feud. Tommy basically retired TDA. I respect both of these guys too much. As corny as that sounds..
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  5. #46515
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    No. TDA has no official plans to 'wrestle' again, but there will be a few surprises in the future involving the character. I feel that TDA's last two matches for JBW and EWNCW were a great way to end it all. Putting over two mega stars in my final days is something that I never want to come back from. Chris Divine gave my character a very long and great feud. Tommy basically retired TDA. I respect both of these guys too much. As corny as that sounds..
    Actually man, that's not corny at all... if anything, I respect the hell out of that. I'm sad that I wasn't in on all that went down, but hearing that from you actually speaks to a lot of class man. Wherever TDA comes in - in whatever role - I'll be happy to see him!


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  6. #46516
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,314
    Shuriken: Hmm....after my match with Athena....maybe Sagittarius vs Shuriken match is a must. Don't you agree, Mr. Blue?



  7. #46517
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,715
    Blog Entries
    62
    Oh, and to quell anything... no promos that I've gotten or anything like that have been riddled with old vs new. And once I reveal the PPV card you'll see how balanced it is. I have 22 people wrestling on the first JBW PPV back. It's crazy. But seriously, I just heard a seagull in my living room... I really think I need sleep... 0_0

  8. #46518
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Shuriken: Hmm....after my match with Athena....maybe Sagittarius vs Shuriken match is a must. Don't you agree, Mr. Blue?
    Sagittarius Blue tightens the tape on his hands and smiles, showing off his favorite custom mouthpiece...

    Sagittarius Blue: Shuriken Blade vs Sagittarius Blue. The Fist of Legend versus The Classic City Saint. A contest, a fight the likes of which this planet has never seen before.

    FUCK. THE HELL. YES.

    Pisces Pink: You go 'head babe, but don't think I'm just gonna sit here and look pretty. Athena - you're not the only superwoman in this fed! You wrestle grown ass men? I BEAT DOWN GROWN ASS MEN. Come see about me and let's show da whole fucking world what real women are fucking capable of.


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  9. #46519
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Oh, and to quell anything... no promos that I've gotten or anything like that have been riddled with old vs new. And once I reveal the PPV card you'll see how balanced it is. I have 22 people wrestling on the first JBW PPV back. It's crazy. But seriously, I just heard a seagull in my living room... I really think I need sleep... 0_0
    For real man, put some hot tea on and get some rest bro. You deserve it.


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  10. #46520
    Featured Blogger Rated_R(ob)KO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,715
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    For real man, put some hot tea on and get some rest bro. You deserve it.
    I am. Five of the ten segments are turned in already and I'm in the process of editing them. I'm only going for like 10 more minutes and I'm spent lol.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.