Page 4646 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3646414645464596463646444645464646474648465646964746 ... LastLast
Results 46,451 to 46,460 of 50094
  1. #46451
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,161
    Blog Entries
    2
    OK.

    I've got two guys saying that I am judging a product when I'm not. Couple of guys who immediately went on the defensive because I have an opinion that differs from theirs.

    But y'know what, I'll leave you to it. Like I said, I wish you all the best.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  2. #46452
    God Leggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Treacle Town, England
    Posts
    2,485
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    OK.

    I've got two guys saying that I am judging a product when I'm not. Couple of guys who immediately went on the defensive because I have an opinion that differs from theirs.

    But y'know what, I'll leave you to it. Like I said, I wish you all the best.
    Good lad.......

    LEGGOD!

  3. #46453
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    OK.

    I've got two guys saying that I am judging a product when I'm not. Couple of guys who immediately went on the defensive because I have an opinion that differs from theirs.

    But y'know what, I'll leave you to it. Like I said, I wish you all the best.
    Now look who's taking things wrong. No.matter what is said you'll look at it as a negative anyway. Have fun in whatever you decide to do. We'll definitely be having fun over here.

  4. #46454
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,551
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
    Good lad.......
    You do realize you are coming off as a condescending dick Right?

    Also, rob, as i am sure you guessed from my pm the other day, Divine will not be a part of jbw going forward. You know why. I do wish you the best of luck though and hope it all works out

  5. #46455
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    You do realize you are coming off as a condescending dick Right?

    Also, rob, as i am sure you guessed from my pm the other day, Divine will not be a part of jbw going forward. You know why. I do wish you the best of luck though and hope it all works out
    Of course. And I know its not because the changing of the guard unlike others
    Thanks dude.

  6. #46456
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Of course. And I know its not because the changing of the guard unlike others
    Thanks dude.
    Also Bear's taking a break from e-fedding for a while. I hope he returns at some point cause he played a mean Kelly Kelly lol.

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  7. #46457
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Also Bear's taking a break from e-fedding for a while. I hope he returns at some point cause he played a mean Kelly Kelly lol.
    I know that chickie.

  8. #46458
    So.....I'm not part of the fed but i do care. Can someone fill me please?




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  9. #46459
    God Leggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Treacle Town, England
    Posts
    2,485
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    You do realize you are coming off as a condescending dick Right?

    Also, rob, as i am sure you guessed from my pm the other day, Divine will not be a part of jbw going forward. You know why. I do wish you the best of luck though and hope it all works out
    Sorry if it sounded that way chief. Just my lingo.

    LEGGOD!

  10. #46460
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    So.....I'm not part of the fed but i do care. Can someone fill me please?
    Go a couple pages back bro. I'm in control now. And if you want to be a part of it, please don't hesitate to PM me.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.