Page 4644 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3644 4144 4544 4594 463446424643464446454646 4654 4694 4744 ... LastLast
Results 46,431 to 46,440 of 50094
    Well this is a generally poor reaction. I am starting to think that JBW should just stay dead then.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Banned
    Blog Entries
    1.) I'm booking matches based on people who sign up. This will be the first WARFare back
    I've taken task to what I have to work with.

2.) I'm not letting JBW die. People need to see shows, they'll get shows. No one wants to commit because the previous lack of shows. But just know.... none of that was my call...

3.) I respect everyone's opinion on this. And I'm not denying you for even one second. I know doubts are there but, I am NOT making this a grand fed from the start. Were moving slow and bringing it back to its roots. And yes, new talent will be focused on but
    .. I have to have the talent first. And that will take time, I understand that.

Sorry people feels the way they do but, its happening. Cut ties from me or whatever. I'm not being held back and I'm not letting it die. Thanks!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    JBW.COM ANNOUNCEMENT:

With the revival of JBW, Van Hooligan X has decided to not come back to the company and has left the Intercontinental Championship in vacancy. We wish VHX all the best in his future endeavors. More on the IC Championship to come. Stay tuned!

JBW.COM

Banned
    Blog Entries
    @SG - I'll be PM'ing you later on today about a match on the first WARFare back.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Ok, phone needs recharged. I'll be back later on. If anyone is interested, please PM me. If you want to see younger talent focused on... then come on in. There's room for you. Thanks!

I wish you the best, but I meant it when I said I won't be continuing with JBW. Kyojin and Juarez are out.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    I wish you the best, but I meant it when I said I won't be continuing with JBW. Kyojin and Juarez are out.
    I respect that. Hopefully somewhere in the future Art and Kyo can finish their feud.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    JBW.COM ANNOUNCEMENT:

On the premiere episode of the newly reborn JBW: WARFare, we will announce the three competitors for the vacant Intercontinental Championship! These three men will clash at the first PPV of the revival, JBW: FOR THE CAUSE in just a few weeks! Catch WARFare when it airs live in a week!

JBW.COM

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    I wasn't here long but I did have fun here and enjoyed working with KJ a lot and this version of Hawk has always been one of my favorites. Who knows maybe we will see TV Hawk back again or Stevenson.

Also, Mixed Emotions was set to debut and feud with Damaged Goods for #1 contender next PPV so I am bummed I'm not working with Destruction.
    Dayum. That would've been great.

And R(ob), for now at least, I'm out of this for the exact same reasons as Benny. If I see consistent, good shows, mixed with old and new talents, then I'll come back and re-join, but I have exams coming back, and I don't want to waste my time committing to an eFed, which I personally believe is doomed to fail. For now at least, Vulgar is on hiatus, and Damaged Goods - although not debuted here, will go back to being IWA exclusive. But best of luck, and prove me wrong!

Also, my thoughts on the next Warfare - I think you're planning it too fast. You made the announcement that you're taking over this morning, but I don't think you're allowing time for people to decide if they want to be apart of Jabe, and if you planned enough for the future. Personally, I would decide a PPV card, before actually proceeding with planning Warfare. Just my view on it.
    ‚Äč

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Dayum. That would've been great.

And R(ob), for now at least, I'm out of this for the exact same reasons as Benny. If I see consistent, good shows, mixed with old and new talents, then I'll come back and re-join, but I have exams coming back, and I don't want to waste my time committing to an eFed, which I personally believe is doomed to fail. For now at least, Vulgar is on hiatus, and Damaged Goods - although not debuted here, will go back to being IWA exclusive. But best of luck, and prove me wrong!

Also, my thoughts on the next Warfare - I think you're planning it too fast. You made the announcement that you're taking over this morning, but I don't think you're allowing time for people to decide if they want to be apart of Jabe, and if you planned enough for the future. Personally, I would decide a PPV card, before actually proceeding with planning Warfare. Just my view on it.
    WARFare is set in stone already. PPV card is being built. Next few weeks are already planned. I've not been allowed to do this in quite some time lol... its all coming together. I work with what I have right now, that's all. I'm waiting on no one. When they want to join, or join back... We'll be here.