Page 4632 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3632413245324582462246304631463246334634464246824732 ... LastLast
Results 46,311 to 46,320 of 50094
  1. #46311
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,709
    Blog Entries
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Mr. Blood: Is that??? Pidgeon? Hell boy, how you been? I ain't seen you in a Dog's age! Still pickin fights, tryin to be somebody, eh? good on ya.
    Hawk: I've been great, beating Adonis to become the first Blackout champion over at IWA, holding this TV title here, beating Rose at the last EWNCW PPV. Speaking of that, I heard about that open challenge you boys lost, sorry about that.



    Pride: We told you before, the only reason we never came for your titles was because we were busy taking the Alpha Males and the Mexican Nightmares out to a Night at the Opera.

    Sorrow: But after we finished both of them off and retained both of our titles, we saw that another show was in town tonight and just had to take both of you out. Now look what happened.

    Pride: Don't worry thought, we won't take your JBW tag titles....yet.
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  2. #46312
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,582
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: I've been great, beating Adonis to become the first Blackout champion over at IWA, holding this TV title here, beating Rose at the last EWNCW PPV. Speaking of that, I heard about that open challenge you boys lost, sorry about that.



    Pride: We told you before, the only reason we never came for your titles was because we were busy taking the Alpha Males and the Mexican Nightmares out to a Night at the Opera.

    Sorrow: But after we finished both of them off and retained both of our titles, we saw that another show was in town tonight and just had to take both of you out. Now look what happened.

    Pride: Don't worry thought, we won't take your JBW tag titles....yet.

    Mr. Blood: What happened is that a couple of dumb fucks that should have known better stepped in the way of your ass beatings. You should both be thanking your lucky fucking stars that those bloodline jackasses showed up when they did, next time we meet, you bleed. That fucking simple.

    Mr. Black: fucking drama queens.

    Mr. Blood: As far as the JBW titles go? If you think you got the balls, step the fuck up and we'll find out, I mean hell, that just lets us get our hands on you even sooner.


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  3. #46313
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: The Primetime main event will occur very soon as the most anticipated rematch in JBW history will go down and like last time, JBTV's biggest star will go out on top and not only break the ratings scale, but deliver the most must see moment in JBTV history. Punk can think what he wants but he will always be nothing but my guest star.
    Punk: Ain't that cute. I am going to beat you for that title. Get that through your thick skull. Your reign of being a champion is over. It's time for a change, other than people changing their channels when you're on TV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  4. #46314
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,248
    Shuriken: I am back. And the competition keeps getting better and better..


  5. #46315
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,515
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Shuriken: I am back. And the competition keeps getting better and better..
    HolyJose: What competition? You? Please my sides hurt from laughing so hard

  6. #46316
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    6,878
    Blog Entries
    1
    ????: Looks like some poor fucker's got a date with the worlds nastiest bastard. See you at In Justice For Brawl, whoever you end up being...
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!
     

  7. #46317
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,709
    Blog Entries
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Punk: Ain't that cute. I am going to beat you for that title. Get that through your thick skull. Your reign of being a champion is over. It's time for a change, other than people changing their channels when you're on TV.
    Hawk: The only people that enjoy your presence are those poor saps who only watch reruns of some outdated, cheesy show. This is a new time, an exciting time, it's Hawk time Punk and your just here to watch.
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  8. #46318
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: The only people that enjoy your presence are those poor saps who only watch reruns of some outdated, cheesy show. This is a new time, an exciting time, it's Hawk time Punk and your just here to watch.
    Punk: You're right. I will watch. I'll watch me walk right out of IJFB with the JBW TV title.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  9. #46319
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,515
    Blog Entries
    1
    Gone for 4 months. Still the number one Postwhore in JBW!

  10. #46320
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    8,793
    Show goes up today guys.



    Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.