Page 4619 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3619 4119 4519 4569 460946174618461946204621 4629 4669 4719 ... LastLast
Results 46,181 to 46,190 of 50094
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    A. Black: Vulgar...how foolish of you to think you have a chance against me...you disrespect Mr. Smyth and now you will pay for it. I'm the Piper, and it's time to pay me...in blood.
    Diamond: Hey dude... Keep it to yourself, I don't wanna hear it! And I'm pretty sure no one else does either.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Diamond: Hey dude... Keep it to yourself, I don't wanna hear it! And I'm pretty sure no one else does either.
    A. Black: Certainly Mr. Smyth does, but if you want to settle this in the ring, I can certainly arrange for your funeral as well which will take place right after. Please be quiet before I'm forced to make you.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    A. Black: Certainly Mr. Smyth does, but if you want to settle this in the ring, I can certainly arrange for your funeral as well which will take place right after. Please be quiet before I'm forced to make you.
    Diamond: you think that because you talk like the Undertaker, it intimidates me? Bitch please! I have more balls than you could ever dream of having. I say what I want, when I want. Put simply, I have the balls to say what nobody else has the balls to say! I am the anti establishment hero of this company, and I stick it to the man. Something which I can guarantee...you don't

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Like BMac said, you're not the first person to rolls eyes and missed my joke but it is kind of the news after the show and surely you should know by now people like to talk or say what they think on it.

You're right though it being only his and creatives business but we're allowed to talk about whatever we would like to talk about JBW related.
    A bunch of dudes acting like Jose committed the eCrime of the century for being to busy IRL to do a promo for an eFed? Red rag to a bull, mate. I'm far from saying people can't say something about it, but please know that I'm gonna express my views on the matter, too. Perhaps I'm a little more forgiving than others, I mean, I took way over a week to hand my promo in, so I guess that's why I don't feel too strongly against him. Hell, if eddie wasn't so busy as well, it might have been me on the end of the mobs wrath. Then I really would be upset!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    A bunch of dudes acting like Jose committed the eCrime of the century for being to busy IRL to do a promo for an eFed? Red rag to a bull, mate. I'm far from saying people can't say something about it, but please know that I'm gonna express my views on the matter, too. Perhaps I'm a little more forgiving than others, I mean, I took way over a week to hand my promo in, so I guess that's why I don't feel too strongly against him. Hell, if eddie wasn't so busy as well, it might have been me on the end of the mobs wrath. Then I really would be upset!
    I already knew that and please continue to give your views on it.

ashers and mine is in and finished

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Diamond: you think that because you talk like the Undertaker, it intimidates me? Bitch please! I have more balls than you could ever dream of having. I say what I want, when I want. Put simply, I have the balls to say what nobody else has the balls to say! I am the anti establishment hero of this company, and I stick it to the man. Something which I can guarantee...you don't
    A. Black: The Undertaker does not hold a candle to the destruction I contain and can put upon anyone. This isn't about "balls", this is about power. I hold the power, the power to decimate anyone, no matter size, strength, or in your case, how big someone's ego and mouth is. You are nothing more then a spot on a match card, someone to fill it up. You are destined for nothing, except loss. To lose in the ring, to lose at life, and if you don't get out of my way, then lose your life too. I don't need to "stick it to the man", because any man with even one brain cell would know not to cross me. Vulgar is an exception, because I will send him home in a trash bag. And if you don't stop running your mouth, you'll be floating up on to shore soon too. I don't make threats, I make guarantees, and if you don't watch it, you'll just be my next casualty.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    No one? Come on! lol
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    A. Black: The Undertaker does not hold a candle to the destruction I contain and can put upon anyone. This isn't about "balls", this is about power. I hold the power, the power to decimate anyone, no matter size, strength, or in your case, how big someone's ego and mouth is. You are nothing more then a spot on a match card, someone to fill it up. You are destined for nothing, except loss. To lose in the ring, to lose at life, and if you don't get out of my way, then lose your life too. I don't need to "stick it to the man", because any man with even one brain cell would know not to cross me. Vulgar is an exception, because I will send him home in a trash bag. And if you don't stop running your mouth, you'll be floating up on to shore soon too. I don't make threats, I make guarantees, and if you don't watch it, you'll just be my next casualty.
    Diamond: So Black, are you just gonna sit there all high abd mighty, talking about what you'll do to me, or will you actually do something about it....

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Diamond: So Black, are you just gonna sit there all high abd mighty, talking about what you'll do to me, or will you actually do something about it....
    A. Black: Currently, Vulgar has a death wish that I need to deliver, but after that, I am free to squeeze you into my schedule. You shouldn't take more then...3 minutes to have you crying for mercy. Mr. Smyth would enjoy me destroying a pest like you for entertainment.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)