Page 4612 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3612 4112 4512 4562 460246104611461246134614 4622 4662 4712 ... LastLast
Results 46,111 to 46,120 of 50094
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone! Killzone!
    And to think this is the guy who controls the character that my character worships. :P
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Gonna post the rest of the show in just a few mins.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Gonna post the rest of the show in just a few mins.
    Saucesome
    after the day I am having, seriously.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Main event is coming guys. just looking for a new vid since the one previously chosen was removed from Youtube. Hate when that happens.

And....we're done. Thanks to HolyJose and WF for writing the matches and to everyone who put forth a promo.

Feedback is always welcome.

Favorite Moment:
    Best Match:
    Best Promo:
    Best Piece of Booking:
    Best Debut *when applicable*:
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    Any Other Positives:
    Anything else that fell below your expectation:
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any):
    Overall Show Grade:

Favorite Moment: Honestly nothing stands out for me, everything felt very samey.

Best Match: Blue vs Muir

Best Promo: Black Blood and Vivica

Best Piece of Booking: Can't pick anything.

Best Debut *when applicable*: Mike Smalls

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: The entire last segment, allow me to explain below.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: First of all, I liked the idea of Rage being the referee for the match, however that's where my enjoyment ended. Everything was too one sided, Lansdale literally didn't stand a chance, there was no point whatsoever to writing the match considering the outcome. It adds nothing to this feud, we already knew Rage and Lansdale don't get along, what was this about? Revenge? Save that for a match between the two, this felt cheap and rushed and was more along the lines of something Lansdale should have been doing, not Rage, very heelish. Lansdale got completely wrecked, owned, destroyed and dismantled, what threat can he possibly possess now? Lansdale should have tried to walk away, eats a Rage Bomb, takes the pin and then escapes with the title before anyone realises, makes more sense. Getting completely laid out after the bell just crushes any momentum I had for IC work.

Any Other Positives: Decent promos by most.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Said it all really.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Again, already said it all.

Overall Show Grade: C, just felt like an average show.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    A. Black: Where is Vulgar? Did he skip town already to delay his inevitable death at my hands?
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

I've got work in a little bit guys so no chance of posting the show beforehand.

J still hasn't got me his final match though. Hopefully by the time I finish work and get back home, he will have done.

Regardless, I will be posting some of the show tonight. Hopefully all of it.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    I've got work in a little bit guys so no chance of posting the show beforehand.

J still hasn't got me his final match though. Hopefully by the time I finish work and get back home, he will have done.

Regardless, I will be posting some of the show tonight. Hopefully all of it.
    I honestly cannot remember my promo. lol

I remember thinking it was a pretty good one, but beyond that, fuck all.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    I honestly cannot remember my promo. lol

I remember thinking it was a pretty good one, but beyond that, fuck all.
    Haha, yeah this is a little bit of a late show haha. I still take full responsibility for it.

We're still missing that one promo which I'm absolutely disgusted with. There will be major repercussions for that person.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion