Page 4585 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3585408544854535457545834584458545864587459546354685 ... LastLast
Results 45,841 to 45,850 of 50094
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Cage: Okay, cocky... not a bad intro, but tell ya what. Ain't no room to brag until you have stepped in the ring, but you seem to be the guy who can make an impact. You better watch out though, we got crazy people in this place.
    Spears: Of course I can make an impact, yes, I am cocky. But how many people can say they took a bullet to the chest and lived to tell the tale? When I was with the Navy Seals before NSA, I led over 50 successful combat missions in Kuwait, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, and Iraq. Anyone thinks they have a shot to beat me is more then welcome to try, but you can ask who tried before, and the result is either one of two things: They were damaged permanently, or wound up dead. Who wants to take those odds?

Quote Originally Posted by Blade_Runner View Post
    Spears: Of course I can make an impact, yes, I am cocky. But how many people can say they took a bullet to the chest and lived to tell the tale? When I was with the Navy Seals before NSA, I led over 50 successful combat missions in Kuwait, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, and Iraq. Anyone thinks they have a shot to beat me is more then welcome to try, but you can ask who tried before, and the result is either one of two things: They were damaged permanently, or wound up dead. Who wants to take those odds?
    Seems we got a tweener in the house

Cage: Okay, I see you got the mouth, but we will just have to wait and see what happens in the ring Mr. Spears.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Seems we got a tweener in the house

Cage: Okay, I see you got the mouth, but we will just have to wait and see what happens in the ring Mr. Spears.
    OOC: Oh no, he is a just a hardcore face.

Spears: Well, what we will see in the ring after everyone of my matches is two things: the referee raising my hand, and the other guy being taken away in an ambulance. The screams of pain from him will be whispers compared to the cheers of the great fans of JBW.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    HJ: You wanna talk cocky? let me tell you about the time Cage and the Alpha Dog got really cocky with each other....not a pretty sight. Actually still in therapy for that

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    HJ: You wanna talk cocky? let me tell you about the time Cage and the Alpha Dog got really cocky with each other....not a pretty sight. Actually still in therapy for that
    Spears: And I bet you still think about it in the shower, don't you? Or...do you just not shower? Because you reek.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Spears: And I bet you still think about it in the shower, don't you? Or...do you just not shower? Because you reek.
    HJ: *sniffs armpit* yeah because I've been out there wrestling my ass off that I have yet to shower. Kinda happens when you put on a good match. I'm sure you know nothing about

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    HJ: *sniffs armpit* yeah because I've been out there wrestling my ass off that I have yet to shower. Kinda happens when you put on a good match. I'm sure you know nothing about
    Spears: Hmmm, you're talking to a former All-American, Navy Seal, and NSA Agent like that and you expect to win a match against him or even walk ever again after wrestling him? Good luck.

OOC: Oh no, he is a just a hardcore face.

Spears: Well, what we will see in the ring after everyone of my matches is two things: the referee raising my hand, and the other guy being taken away in an ambulance. The screams of pain from him will be whispers compared to the cheers of the great fans of JBW.
    Well if that were the case then I would think you would try and connect with me. You just keep pushing me away
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Well if that were the case then I would think you would try and connect with me. You just keep pushing me away
    It's like Valentines day last year all over again.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Spears: Hmmm, you're talking to a former All-American, Navy Seal, and NSA Agent like that and you expect to win a match against him or even walk ever again after wrestling him? Good luck.
    HJ: While I never was an all american in college I was a former state wrestling champion in high school and yeah I can take care of you I've fought multiple opponents with twice your talent...still two multiplied by zero is zero