Page 4578 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3578407844784528456845764577457845794580458846284678 ... LastLast
Results 45,771 to 45,780 of 50094
  1. #45771
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,515
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Got most promos. Still waiting on 3 to be finished, although I know all 3 have been started, so I'm hopeful all three will be done in time. Shooting for posting tomorrow.
    you got VHX, Bears, SG's and mine right?

  2. #45772
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    8,796
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    you got VHX, Bears, SG's and mine right?
    Yeah I do dude.

    The missing promos are Kash's, Shaz/Zero & Zero/Me (although Zero has that one currently).

    But Zero has Brutality to sort out today so I don't blame him for not quite finishing up yet.



    Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

  3. #45773
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,515
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Yeah I do dude.

    The missing promos are Kash's, Shaz/Zero & Zero/Me (although Zero has that one currently).

    But Zero has Brutality to sort out today so I don't blame him for not quite finishing up yet.
    Alright cool just making sure you got ours

  4. #45774
    How long am I going to be here for?
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamModest

  5. #45775
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,830
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    How long am I going to be here for?
    Huh?

    tttttttttttttttttt


    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.
     

  6. #45776
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    8,796
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    How long am I going to be here for?
    PM'd you.

    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Huh?

    tttttttttttttttttt
    Facebook brah?



    Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

  7. #45777
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,644
    hey guys go and check out the new Inside The Minds!

    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...954#post750954
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  8. #45778
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    This is going to be selfish of me but, I need to post in here right now. I just looked at the post counts for this thread and I have 3,999 posts here. I never knew I was one off of 4,000... so, here it is. I will post something constructive in this though, I'm glad that in the couple months Ka$h and I have sprawled out into our own fed we've all not managed only to stay civil but we also became a lot stronger in our relationships as well.

    Ka$h came back with Ma$$ and we have Eddie and JMan over in BITW as well. It's great knowing all feds are basically showing a great working relationship at this point and I mean that. Lets all keep up the great work guys and thanks for all of my JBW memories. Maybe one day Artemis or someone else will be able to step through the ropes again. CHEERS!!

  9. #45779
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,644
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    This is going to be selfish of me but, I need to post in here right now. I just looked at the post counts for this thread and I have 3,999 posts here. I never knew I was one off of 4,000... so, here it is. I will post something constructive in this though, I'm glad that in the couple months Ka$h and I have sprawled out into our own fed we've all not managed only to stay civil but we also became a lot stronger in our relationships as well.

    Ka$h came back with Ma$$ and we have Eddie and JMan over in BITW as well. It's great knowing all feds are basically showing a great working relationship at this point and I mean that. Lets all keep up the great work guys and thanks for all of my JBW memories. Maybe one day Artemis or someone else will be able to step through the ropes again. CHEERS!!
    This right here is the epitome of class ladies and gentlemen!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  10. #45780
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,578
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    you got VHX, Bears, SG's and mine right?
    Aye no thanks to a certain twat forwarding it to the wrong guy. For the sake of not causing drama though I'll not mention who...

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.