Page 4574 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3574407444744524456445724573457445754576458446244674 ... LastLast
Results 45,731 to 45,740 of 50094
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    And Erick Alexander! That guys the JBW SuperFly Champion!
    J just doesn't love me no more T___T

xD Naw, honest mistake. I'm sure.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Sagittarius is the correct spelling too J

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Good at this, ain't ya?
    Hahaha! Hey, at least I put together a semi legible and correct roster. Check out the OP of the show thread.

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    J just doesn't love me no more T___T

xD Naw, honest mistake. I'm sure.
    No, I think DJ Black should be Superfly Champion. I did it in protest.

Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.

Black Ninja!
    Sagittarius is the correct spelling too J
    See? See?

The OP has been updated.

Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    The OP has been updated.

Thanks, champ.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    The OP has been updated.

Awesome TDA is awesome. Thanks, champ
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries

*All of the screens in JBW snow over for a couple of seconds before a video package airs... Sagittarius Blue is shown in the gym as he is training. Pisces Pink is holding a pair of focus pads as Sagittarius punches and kicks at them. Sagittarius Stops, turning to the camera... He speaks in a manner that would remind many of Cassius Clay in his heyday...

Sagittarius Blue: Ladies and gentlemen of the JBW faithful, my name is Sagittarius Blue... and bringing the noise is what I do - oh, it's true. I am not your average - no no, NO - I am so far away from the norm that it may as well be on the other side of the galaxy to me. I don't come here to play, no pretty words to say... I came to fight, leave them looking at the lights. My actions speak for themselves: I swear with my swings, cuss with my kicks... my knees take out more men than any disease, my elbows are deathblows that leave men shaking in death throes... and I punctuate my portents of pain with my punches. I'm bad enough to make Bad itself take a second look at me and try to get its game up when I pass by. I'm the Little Big Problem that nobody's solving... The Classic City Saint that you either love or hate but can never place as second rate... I am the Royal Rockstar clad in blue, come to claim my crown, shining and true. You will not forget me... because if you do, I'll leave a lasting impression all over your face.

I am Sagittarius Blue. The stars will align... and JBW will shine all the brighter when they do.

NOW... OR NEVER!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post

*All of the screens in JBW snow over for a couple of seconds before a video package airs... Sagittarius Blue is shown in the gym as he is training. Pisces Pink is holding a pair of focus pads as Sagittarius punches and kicks at them. Sagittarius Stops, turning to the camera... He speaks in a manner that would remind many of Cassius Clay in his heyday...

Sagittarius Blue: Ladies and gentlemen of the JBW faithful, my name is Sagittarius Blue... and bringing the noise is what I do - oh, it's true. I am not your average - no no, NO - I am so far away from the norm that it may as well be on the other side of the galaxy to me. I don't come here to play, no pretty words to say... I came to fight, leave them looking at the lights. My actions speak for themselves: I swear with my swings, cuss with my kicks... my knees take out more men than any disease, my elbows are deathblows that leave men shaking in death throes... and I punctuate my portents of pain with my punches. I'm bad enough to make Bad itself take a second look at me and try to get its game up when I pass by. I'm the Little Big Problem that nobody's solving... The Classic City Saint that you either love or hate but can never place as second rate... I am the Royal Rockstar clad in blue, come to claim my crown, shining and true. You will not forget me... because if you do, I'll leave a lasting impression all over your face.

I am Sagittarius Blue. The stars will align... and JBW will shine all the brighter when they do.

NOW... OR NEVER!
    Kyojin: Zero Gravity was a pleasure Sagittarius. I hope we get another chance to go one-on-one.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Kyojin: Zero Gravity was a pleasure Sagittarius. I hope we get another chance to go one-on-one.
    Lansdale: Zero Gravity was less than pleasurable.. I can think of few things worse than a man of my stature being forced to lend his name to a show bursting at the seams with turgid fools who insist on making a mockery of this industry by using the ring as nothing more than a children's climbing frame. I find it disgusting that an entire show would be dedicated to such insipid behaviour, these antics should be scorned for the damage they have done. It may be time for the collective wings of these so called 'high flyers' to be clipped.. so that a great mercy can be done to the viewers at home and in attendance..

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole