Page 4570 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3570407044704520456045684569457045714572458046204670 ... LastLast
Results 45,691 to 45,700 of 50094
  1. #45691
    Fresh Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    I'd tell you if I knew myself :P
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    I'll PM you dude with the plan for Phantom.
    Okay, sounds good.

  2. #45692
    That's as far as I can go right now. We still got the main event and a kicker at the end to be posted later tonight unless my internet acts up, in which case tomorrow will see the end of Zero Gravity guaranteed.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  3. #45693
    Thoughts on the show thus fan are welcome.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  4. #45694
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    8,812
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Thoughts on the show thus fan are welcome.
    I'll give my feedback when the main event and final segment are up



    Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

  5. #45695
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,570
    Blog Entries
    102
    Ok posting this here first, then resposting it in the other efeds im in so the owners/creative know. Here is my plan.

    Im working today, tomorrow, and wed. Then im using thursday and friday to compile the ppv, Destined for Immortality and posting it. There is a chance it will go up thursday, but if not, it will be friday. Then i am sending out assignments for the next chaos, and then enjoying my vacation. What that means is, i may or may not be on for the next week, and i might or might not IC. I wont be doing any promos though. So that means if im involved in a promo where im waiting for someone to start, i need it by thursday. For the assignments ive gotten where i start, im doing those after work. Ill be back on and ready to go on feb 17th, a sunday. That is when the first chaos after dfi will be posted by me, and every chaos after that will be posted by torphy
     

  6. #45696
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,580
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post

    IC @$ Ma$$: Damn right, I knocked out all them bastards! Next week I'm knocking out Tommy Thunder, VHX, KJ Punk, Mr Smyth, Vulgar (for gimmick infringement), AJ Dixon, TDA, JMan, Eddie, Both Alexanders, Juarez, S.E.Z., Pussy Pink and Oyster Blue, the returning DUBS, Pat and Dudley, Avidco, Rob Rage, Malcolm Cage (again), Istvan Gretzky (who will be backstage "visiting friends"), Shaz, Ano Doom, Kyojin, Kashdinero and R(ob) (who will be looking for all those that said such mean things about them), and anyone else who wants a cameo appearance in "THE ONGOING ADVENTURES OF MA$$ AND DAVE".

    Dave: Yup.
    Van: Cute, but you wouldn't last 2 minutes in the ring with me, yet alone get offence. Beat some of those inferior fighters first before even mentioning The Vanity.

  7. #45697
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,570
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Cute, but you wouldn't last 2 minutes in the ring with me, yet alone get offence. Beat some of those inferior fighters first before even mentioning The Vanity.
    Divine: so van, how goes your quest for a shot at divines title? Hmm? Management still hasnt said yes yet? Maybe thats because in your fall from grace as world champ, people realized you are nothing more than a chump
     

  8. #45698
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,580
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: so van, how goes your quest for a shot at divines title? Hmm? Management still hasnt said yes yet? Maybe thats because in your fall from grace as world champ, people realized you are nothing more than a chump
    Van: Pretty big talk for a guy who still doesn't know what it's like to be world champion. Very original like as well. I should start numbering you all. Oh as for your title, if management have any sense then they will let me have the 1 on 1 match as soon as possible.

  9. #45699
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,570
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Pretty big talk for a guy who still doesn't know what it's like to be world champion. Very original like as well. I should start numbering you all. Oh as for your title, if management have any sense then they will let me have the 1 on 1 match as soon as possible.
    Divine: answer divine something. You rip on divine for never winning a world title, and yet you have three times. So why come after divines intercontinental title when you could be going for tda's world title? Divine means, isnt coming after divines title a step back.
     

  10. #45700
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,580
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: answer divine something. You rip on divine for never winning a world title, and yet you have three times. So why come after divines intercontinental title when you could be going for tda's world title? Divine means, isnt coming after divines title a step back.
    Van: You want the 4th wall breaking answer or the other answer?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.