Page 4569 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3569 4069 4469 4519 455945674568456945704571 4579 4619 4669 ... LastLast
Results 45,681 to 45,690 of 50094
    Less HWA in Juarez's promos. Noted!

Also guys, we're working on KZ planning. If you didn't have a promo last week, you will this week. Assignments should go out tonight or tomorrow.

Also, from speaking to Zero, I'm hoping ZG goes out tonight. Tomorrow at the latest.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Less HWA in Juarez's promos. Noted!

Also guys, we're working on KZ planning. If you didn't have a promo last week, you will this week. Assignments should go out tonight or tomorrow.

Also, from speaking to Zero, I'm hoping ZG goes out tonight. Tomorrow at the latest.
    Good, good. I've really been enjoying the shows you and Jman have been doing. Redecoration is looking very good lol
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Blog Entries
    I don't have time to give a full feedback of KillZone, since I'm crazy busy sorting EWNCW stuff out because of an incident.

I will say though that as good as Eddie's Juarez shoot was (true words no doubt about that), I'm not sure how necessary it was. From what I gather he was replying to some shoot that R(ob) did (I think), and while I know that that feeling that you HAVE to reply is there, sometimes, it's not always the best move to do so. Or at least I don't feel as if that was the correct place to say it.

Other than that, a very solid show as always. Can't wait to be part of the team
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Good, good. I've really been enjoying the shows you and Jman have been doing. Redecoration is looking very good lol
    This is Zero & Jose's work bro! Jman & I are purely KZ writers.

Speaking of which, KZ will now be one less match as we're going to get WF to help out on ZG side of things. It's okay though, everybody will be given assignments to make certain they're all on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I don't have time to give a full feedback of KillZone, since I'm crazy busy sorting EWNCW stuff out because of an incident.

I will say though that as good as Eddie's Juarez shoot was (true words no doubt about that), I'm not sure how necessary it was. From what I gather he was replying to some shoot that R(ob) did (I think), and while I know that that feeling that you HAVE to reply is there, sometimes, it's not always the best move to do so. Or at least I don't feel as if that was the correct place to say it.

Other than that, a very solid show as always. Can't wait to be part of the team
    I appreciate that TT. I'm done for this right now and in all fairness, from what I've gathered, should the need be there to respond again, I'll do it in BITW- providing Kash is okay with that.

Fully back to IC this week with Juarez guys! J & I are currently working on a few details for the next KZ before I'll work on sending assignments out.

Okay guys, details ironed out.

Assignments going out now!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Okay guys, details ironed out.

Assignments going out now!
    And fillers going up!

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Assignments have gone out for KZ!

Fresh Member
    So is there anything you guys need me to do yet?

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomMassacre View Post
    So is there anything you guys need me to do yet?
    I'll PM you dude with the plan for Phantom.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated. But, I'm of the mind that, why must things be so linear? Why can't Ma$$/Seth/Athena have multiple "feuds" going on? Athena and Seth are two characters I would love to see Ma$$ have some sort of feud with in the near future. Why should it matter if it was JobberBots or real boys and girls who got KO'd? In case the users in question got offended? I scouted that possible problem, and I went out of my way to make sure I PM'd both SG and G.G. to ask their permission, and on both instances I received the all clear. Probably because both users know that I have gone out of my way to ensure that their characters have been painted in the absolute best light possible whenever I've booked them in the past -in BITW and JBW- and will continue to do so in the future. By involving Seth and Athena, I've planted seeds for future matches between our characters, and I've given them something else to play with, in regards to ICing and the like.

I was going to have Ma$$ lay a swift one on Divines jaw, but thought.. Nah, it would only get stuck in Bears craw (I'm kidding, I don't even know what that means lol!)

IC @$ Ma$$: Damn right, I knocked out all them bastards! Next week I'm knocking out Tommy Thunder, VHX, KJ Punk, Mr Smyth, Vulgar (for gimmick infringement), AJ Dixon, TDA, JMan, Eddie, Both Alexanders, Juarez, S.E.Z., Pussy Pink and Oyster Blue, the returning DUBS, Pat and Dudley, Avidco, Rob Rage, Malcolm Cage (again), Istvan Gretzky (who will be backstage "visiting friends"), Shaz, Ano Doom, Kyojin, Kashdinero and R(ob) (who will be looking for all those that said such mean things about them), and anyone else who wants a cameo appearance in "THE ONGOING ADVENTURES OF MA$$ AND DAVE".

Dave: Yup.
    Lets agree to disagree i see your point of view and can understand what you are saying, i just view it differently.

Also, stuck in my craw is another expression for something that doesnt sit well with you, like "left a bad taste in my mouth"

With that said, i look forward to reading your next promo