Page 4567 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3567 4067 4467 4517 455745654566456745684569 4577 4617 4667 ... LastLast
Results 45,661 to 45,670 of 50094
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    No problem man! I felt really invested in this promo and the match.
    Im glad we could both bring it, now the hard part... keeping that spark going
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Lol.

This is exactly why not many people bother with giving full show reviews. It's a damn waste of time.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Lol.

This is exactly why not many people bother with giving full show reviews. It's a damn waste of time.
    I liked your review

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Im glad we could both bring it, now the hard part... keeping that spark going
    Chase Walker: That spark you talk about, that's my spark, and that spark gave me the last laugh at Killzone. Pamich you don't interrupt my debut here in JBW and get away with it, sure we were in Total Resistance, but this is a whole new ball game

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I liked your review
    I hated it. I was even reluctant about giving one.

But in better news... San Fran got murdered by The Baltimore Ravens!
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Brock: It doesn't matter if I have one lost. I'm just warming up here. Soon, I will
    Show my true dominance. My first match was just mere example of what I'm abe to do.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Black Ninja!
    I hated it. I was even reluctant about giving one.

But in better news... San Fran got murdered by The Baltimore Ravens!
    Fair enough.

I don't care for American football...

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    You mean Ray Lewis
    Not tasteful. Dude is a killer...

The opening segment was great. I really wasn't expecting Tommy Thunder in the least. It really had me going with chills being shot straight down my spine. Tommy did an excellent promo - I could feel the raw emotion just flowing out and I really felt the situation as it was being played out. I actually forgot that I had even done a promo for myself.. Just goes to show how poor my memory has been lately. Jman did excellent work as well.. The blue really set it off for me. He's already showing himself off to be a great General Manager.

Jason Alexander delivered a masterpiece of a promo. I believe he did just turn face, so I am VERY excited about that. Jason Alexander always released this Steve Austin/Rock vibe with a larger than life personality. He is one of my favorites on this roster and I like all of his work from then, now, and possibly going forward. I just enjoy reading his stuff. He really opened up a case of verbal ass whoopin' on Brock Edwards. As the show goes on, I am trying to figure out who will get the upper hand here. And just as expected your winner is Jason Alexander!

I feel that in the Alexander vs Edwards match, Brock could have been more of a dominant force than what he was being perceived as, but the few spots where that was shown were just incredible. I can understand how Jason Alexander could score a victory in this match. Speed triumphed strength in this fight and I give it a solid A+. Excellent 5 star match.

The Punk and Hawk encounter was amazing. Hawk never fails to impress me. He was always somebody that I enjoyed working with and KJ Punk delivered this time. I believe this is the first promo I have read of his and I am hoping to catch the sight of more of his work. He really strikes the mind with the way he can work his way around on the microphone. Same goes for Hawk. Both of them are epic talents and I really have nothing negative to say about this particular promo showdown.

The emergence of Chase Walker was nice to see. He delivered a great promo, and Israel replied as one should expect him to. I really like the way they were introduced to us, and the match that followed was nothing short of phenomenal. Both of these men knew exactly what they were doing. The double count out was a unique ending to me since I have never read that before on an efed show (I am an infamous show skipper).

(Getting lazy.. These following reviews will be shorter)

Malcolm Cage pulled off a great promo. By this point I am noticing way too many promo's. I think that could have been toned down a little bit, but they were still a very interesting read.

Mr. Smyth, great as always. He sounds very mature in his promo and I just like his overall style. I picture him being one of those guys who strut around in a fine and dining suit.

HolyJose and Shuriken AGAIN?! I am loving this. Loved that encounter. Also, Jman must really like the sound of his theme song. Two appearances so far in one night!

Eddie Juarez doesn't disappoint. He delivers a great promo. I'm not surprised that HWA was mentioned yet again.... *yawn* but aside from that I loved all the other aspects of the promo. It was very lengthy.

Shaz tickles my fancy in the best way possible. It's funny how goofy he can be and still give off a promo like that. I can not even keep myself from applauding your work; GREAT JOB!

VHX does a great promo. It was the first one I read of his. I loved the color choice, and I like his overall verbal skills. His shot at Divine was laughable (in a good way).

Divine retaliates with a big promo, using my favorite color, and he strikes back with a vengeance. Great come back. So far I have no negative feed back.

Mass does another LONG and epic segment. Fun read, but the blue font gives me a headache.

The main event was full of shocks and awes. Black Blooded did a great job. At the end when Tommy turned on TDA I actually wasn't expecting that; But the turn is going to be interesting. My own self-criticism is that TDA seems to be becoming the scarier and more talented version of John Cena. I don't think I have ever seen TDA go down the heel route. It's great to have Tommy in JBW. His shoot promo was gasp-worthy and it was just one of those shoots where you just pause and say, "DID HE REALLY JUST SAY THAT?!"
    Just read you r review Sir very well covered a must read
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post