Page 4566 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3566 4066 4466 4516 455645644565456645674568 4576 4616 4666 ... LastLast
Results 45,651 to 45,660 of 50094
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Hmm, never thought I'd be posting here as a character. Well, here goes.

Thunder: What you all saw on Killzone is merely a taste of what's to come.
    Once I'm done, this company and it's champion specifically will never, be the same, again.

Ma$$: On behalf of everybody here at JBW I would just like to officially welcome Mr Tommy Thunder to Jabe.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Ma$$: On behalf of everybody here at JBW I would just like to officially welcome Mr Tommy Thunder to Jabe.
    Thunder: Thank you. I'm sure we'll be seeing more of each other over the course of the next few months.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Thunder: Thank you. I'm sure we'll be seeing more of each other over the course of the next few months.
    Eddie Juarez: You've gotta be kidding me esse! You two acting all buddy buddy? Are my eyes deceiving me? Well let me be the first from the official JBW roster to say to each of you welcome. Ma$$, you pretty much introduced yourself to the entire roster homes but it's about time you started showing some cahones hombre. How long has it taken you to step up? JBW's prodigal son and all that aside, how long has it been since you were relevant?

Orale Tommy Thunder in JBW! You see, I was excited to see you debut. I'm not gonna be too literal but I've got an in backstage and I knew it was you homes. Tommy Trueno in JBW esse! That's something. But then you showed your true colours. You see, I may cheat, I may lie, I may steal but compared to what you did in the final segment of KillZone- it's nothing. I wouldn't wanna be you when TDA shows up next week hombre.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Black Ninja!

Ma$$: 'dile 'dee 1 & 2 are the stuff of actual leg', mate. Have a XXXX on me.
    Dingo: Trust me mate, I will enjoy many a XXXX, you're certainly welcome to join me. You know those movies were about my life.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Eddie Juarez: You've gotta be kidding me esse! You two acting all buddy buddy? Are my eyes deceiving me? Well let me be the first from the official JBW roster to say to each of you welcome. Ma$$, you pretty much introduced yourself to the entire roster homes but it's about time you started showing some cahones hombre. How long has it taken you to step up? JBW's prodigal son and all that aside, how long has it been since you were relevant?

Orale Tommy Thunder in JBW! You see, I was excited to see you debut. I'm not gonna be too literal but I've got an in backstage and I knew it was you homes. Tommy Trueno in JBW esse! That's something. But then you showed your true colours. You see, I may cheat, I may lie, I may steal but compared to what you did in the final segment of KillZone- it's nothing. I wouldn't wanna be you when TDA shows up next week hombre.
    Thunder: Buddy buddy? Me, and HIM? Yeah, you are kidding yourself.
    You see, I may not like him, but I can be civilized, I can acknowledge a gesture like a man, and that's exactly what I did.

And as for what I did? I just did what I came here to do. I did what I said I came here to do. I've come here to save JBW and what I did on KillZone is exactly the beginning of that. And you're right, what you do is nothing compared to what I did, because unlike you, I do things that makes a difference. When I do things I make my actions count for something. So if TDA has a brain inside that head of his, he won't show up next week at all. But if he does, it just means that I can beat him up again, just like I said I would.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Thunder: Buddy buddy? Me, and HIM? Yeah, you are kidding yourself.
    You see, I may not like him, but I can be civilized, I can acknowledge a gesture like a man, and that's exactly what I did.

And as for what I did? I just did what I came here to do. I did what I said I came here to do. I've come here to save JBW and what I did on KillZone is exactly the beginning of that. And you're right, what you do is nothing compared to what I did, because unlike you, I do things that makes a difference. When I do things I make my actions count for something. So if TDA has a brain inside that head of his, he won't show up next week at all. But if he does, it just means that I can beat him up again, just like I said I would.
    Eddie Juarez: Esse, you're not the saviour of JBW. Orale, I'm the guy that's saving this company. I'll do it my way though, and unfortunately for you, it means taking people like you out. Jason Alexander will be first, and well, you? You'll be second hombre. You do things that make a difference? Let me take your mind all the way back to the very show after you left HWA. I made a statement, I said that I would be the new Tommy Trueno. I was wrong, you're the new Eddie Juarez. The old me. The guy that was going nowhere. As soon as I realised that fact, I changed my ways but I can already see how stubborn you are. You make mistakes like I did. Mistake number one was doing what you did to TDA. Regardless of whatever I think, TDA will be out for revenge and he will gain that revenge, I'm pretty damn sure of that. Mistake number two was deciding you were going to try and run me down. In some warped world, where you actually do manage to retire TDA- I'll be waiting to take you down. I'm the Most Dangerous Man in the World. You'd do well to remember that.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

The opening segment was great. I really wasn't expecting Tommy Thunder in the least. It really had me going with chills being shot straight down my spine. Tommy did an excellent promo - I could feel the raw emotion just flowing out and I really felt the situation as it was being played out. I actually forgot that I had even done a promo for myself.. Just goes to show how poor my memory has been lately. Jman did excellent work as well.. The blue really set it off for me. He's already showing himself off to be a great General Manager.

Jason Alexander delivered a masterpiece of a promo. I believe he did just turn face, so I am VERY excited about that. Jason Alexander always released this Steve Austin/Rock vibe with a larger than life personality. He is one of my favorites on this roster and I like all of his work from then, now, and possibly going forward. I just enjoy reading his stuff. He really opened up a case of verbal ass whoopin' on Brock Edwards. As the show goes on, I am trying to figure out who will get the upper hand here. And just as expected your winner is Jason Alexander!

I feel that in the Alexander vs Edwards match, Brock could have been more of a dominant force than what he was being perceived as, but the few spots where that was shown were just incredible. I can understand how Jason Alexander could score a victory in this match. Speed triumphed strength in this fight and I give it a solid A+. Excellent 5 star match.

The Punk and Hawk encounter was amazing. Hawk never fails to impress me. He was always somebody that I enjoyed working with and KJ Punk delivered this time. I believe this is the first promo I have read of his and I am hoping to catch the sight of more of his work. He really strikes the mind with the way he can work his way around on the microphone. Same goes for Hawk. Both of them are epic talents and I really have nothing negative to say about this particular promo showdown.

The emergence of Chase Walker was nice to see. He delivered a great promo, and Israel replied as one should expect him to. I really like the way they were introduced to us, and the match that followed was nothing short of phenomenal. Both of these men knew exactly what they were doing. The double count out was a unique ending to me since I have never read that before on an efed show (I am an infamous show skipper).

(Getting lazy.. These following reviews will be shorter)

Malcolm Cage pulled off a great promo. By this point I am noticing way too many promo's. I think that could have been toned down a little bit, but they were still a very interesting read.

Mr. Smyth, great as always. He sounds very mature in his promo and I just like his overall style. I picture him being one of those guys who strut around in a fine and dining suit.

HolyJose and Shuriken AGAIN?! I am loving this. Loved that encounter. Also, Jman must really like the sound of his theme song. Two appearances so far in one night!

Eddie Juarez doesn't disappoint. He delivers a great promo. I'm not surprised that HWA was mentioned yet again.... *yawn* but aside from that I loved all the other aspects of the promo. It was very lengthy.

Shaz tickles my fancy in the best way possible. It's funny how goofy he can be and still give off a promo like that. I can not even keep myself from applauding your work; GREAT JOB!

VHX does a great promo. It was the first one I read of his. I loved the color choice, and I like his overall verbal skills. His shot at Divine was laughable (in a good way).

Divine retaliates with a big promo, using my favorite color, and he strikes back with a vengeance. Great come back. So far I have no negative feed back.

Mass does another LONG and epic segment. Fun read, but the blue font gives me a headache.

The main event was full of shocks and awes. Black Blooded did a great job. At the end when Tommy turned on TDA I actually wasn't expecting that; But the turn is going to be interesting. My own self-criticism is that TDA seems to be becoming the scarier and more talented version of John Cena. I don't think I have ever seen TDA go down the heel route. It's great to have Tommy in JBW. His shoot promo was gasp-worthy and it was just one of those shoots where you just pause and say, "DID HE REALLY JUST SAY THAT?!"
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Please give some feedback guys!

Favorite Moment: Ma$$ and his sidekick running amok.

Best Match: Tough one. Hmm... Really liked the main event. A lot.
    Best Promo: Another hard one... all the ones with pipebombs lol. But seriously, Chase/Pamich really got me somehow.
    Best Piece of Booking: Smith's "apprentice" making his debut.
    Best Debut *when applicable*: Aiden Black (see above.)
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Hmm... nope, got nothing.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Can't think of anything really offhand.
    Any Other Positives: I love seeing all the pipebombs. It makes things feel more volatile - and emotional.
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: Wanted to see Zero man up on Ma$$
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Zero comes to the next show with brass knuckles... lol
    Overall Show Grade: A-
    Thank you very much Kind Sir
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Blog Entries
    Sagittarius Blue: No. Fucking. WAY. Tommy Thunder is in JBW!??!?!?

Pisces Pink: Who?

*Sagittarius Blue looks over at Pisces Pink as if she just committed an act of heresy. Unintentional heresy, but heresy nonetheless.*

Sagittarius Blue: Tommy Thunder. AKA The Man. Imagine someone on the level of The Rock. Not John Cena, no, much much bigger. Someone who has been arguably seen as one of the faces of the industry. Probably the top five of wrestling's who's who... and he's here. HE'S HERE!

*Pisces watches Sagittarius as he goes on and believes she has finally discovered the meaning of the phrase "mark out."*

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Thank you very much Kind Sir
    No problem man! I felt really invested in this promo and the match.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull