Page 4557 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3557 4057 4457 4507 454745554556455745584559 4567 4607 4657 ... LastLast
Results 45,561 to 45,570 of 50094
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    OOC: Seriously, I've made the extra effort for more spacing after commas for a while now...And even if there's not appropriate spacing and what not do you mean to tell me you can't make the extra effort to still read it and figure it out properly? Not to mention I've forgotten more about grammar than you know.
    Dude, it's an IC comment, not meant to be taken seriously.

And with the last statement, I know it's a joke, but still: how can you forget grammar? And I is at school, so I know a lot of grammar blad!

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Juarez: Esse, I'm going to destroy you tonight. One Frog Splash and you won't stand a chance of rising up. Cold Blooded Murder? Bring it on, I'm the Most Dangerous Man in the World. I can handle you easily.
    Ano Doom: I live for destroying so I doubt that...I've been meaning to tell you about btw...I'm really the most dangerous man in the world,not you...Go for the Frog Splash if you think you can, but all it will tell is set you up for being knocked out...Be it mid-air or on the turnbuckle.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Dude, it's an IC comment, not meant to be taken seriously.

And with the last statement, I know it's a joke, but still: how can you forget grammar? And I is at school, so I know a lot of grammar blad!
    Yea I know,It wasn't that big of deal of deal at all, so I'm sorry if it seemed like I thought it was . Because I haven't cracked an English book in four years ,plus my habits don't help lol...Yea I know you're at school...Come back to me when you're past 9th or tenth grade though...That's where the real grammar starts.

Yea I know,It wasn't that big of deal of deal at all, so I'm sorry if it seemed like I thought it was . Because I haven't cracked an English book in four years ,plus my habits don't help lol...Yea I know you're at school...Come back to me when you're past 9th or tenth grade though...That's where the real grammar starts.
    How old are grades 9 and 10?

And I recognize every symbol on my keyboard. What else is there to know?

Blog Entries
    9th or 10th grade? Bit young to be a grammar, ain't it? My one remaining grammar is 84 now.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    How old are grades 9 and 10?

And I recognize every symbol on my keyboard. What else is there to know?
    15-16, I only said that cuz I don't know what you're in...and Gerrunds for one, which you might have learned now cuz it was around the tenth grade I learned it, plenty more stuff I can't think of that you don't know or haven't learned yet because you're not in the proper grade...If there was nothing else to know ppl wouldn't have to take english all through high school .

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    9th or 10th grade? Bit young to be a grammar, ain't it? My one remaining grammar is 84 now.
    I saw that first part and was like "What is this guy doing? really?" then I saw the end.

Ano Doom: I live for destroying so I doubt that...I've been meaning to tell you about btw...I'm really the most dangerous man in the world,not you...Go for the Frog Splash if you think you can, but all it will tell is set you up for being knocked out...Be it mid-air or on the turnbuckle.
    Eddie Juarez: Wow, claiming to be The Most Dangerous Man in the World- that's original. You're definitely not the first person to do that against me. I tell you what, if you beat me tonight hombre, I'll let you call yourself The Most Dangerous Man in the World. If you don't, well then you can go back to your maker or doctor or scientist or whoever the hell created you and you can try on some new upgrades.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Blog Entries
    I saw that first part and was like "What is this guy doing? really?" then I saw the end.
    #Puntastic

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Well played Mr. Ball

15-16, I only said that cuz I don't know what you're in...and Gerrunds for one, which you might have learned now cuz it was around the tenth grade I learned it, plenty more stuff I can't think of that you don't know or haven't learned yet because you're not in the proper grade...If there was nothing else to know ppl wouldn't have to take english all through high school .
    I'm 15.