Page 4535 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3535 4035 4435 4485 452545334534453545364537 4545 4585 4635 ... LastLast
Results 45,341 to 45,350 of 50094
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: I bow down to your highly intellectual wit.
    Seth Thirteen: AND I'LL SMASH YOUR DAMN FACE IN WITH MY FIST!

#REAL!

Eddie Jman this is the entrance theme of Shuriken.

I saw that it wasn't posted

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Cheers man- I wrote that.
    Well written bro, very well!!

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Diamond: Ladies and Gentlemen, listen closely. Your prodigy has arrived! I can tell you now that I'll be the next face of this company, by hook or by crook, and I don't give a shit what anyone says. My motto is , and always will be, Fuck you I won't do what you tell me. I look forward to kicking all of your sorry asses

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Resurrection didn't disappoint! Congrats to everyone involved.

I'm wondering who the person is at the end of the show.. I legitimately have no idea.

IC: I showed Jose and Shuriken what I was made of tonight! I am here to remain as your Champion.
    HJ: You've shown me nothing other than that Shuriken didn't belong in that match. I wasn't pinned nor made submit. I. never. Lost!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hawk: I am looking around and all I see are bitter superstars angry about their lack of TV time. I can't help it if none of you are as entertaining as the greatest TV champion in history and your matches are the equivalent to the 2 AM ads on Spike TV. If any of you aren't happy about your position, then come see me because I will gladly rewrite your role into something more suitable to your talents like I did for Punk.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Best Match:
    Thats a hard one- they were all pretty good to great. Some a bit short though

Best Promo:
    Mike Hawk- WF always kills with his promos

Best Piece of Booking:
    Keeping the title on Mike Hawk. Keeping the title on TDA(figured he would drop it). Ma$$ showing up

Best Debut or Return *when applicable*:
    Ma$$Dinero- didn't see that coming

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
    Although it was my character(Faith LeFlur) winning the Bombshell title off of Nikki- I felt it was too soon. And tbh, I liked the original idea when Kash was running things(just talking about what was gonna happen with the Bombshell title). Don't get me wrong, I appreciate winning the title

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    Promos were great, but wish there were more- but thats with every efed's PPVs. Also a few matches seemed a bit too short/rushed

Any Other Positives:
    Can't think of anything else

Any Other Constructive Criticism: The ending to the Shaz/Doom match. Maybe I am wrong and thinking only in the context of the WWE, but if someone passes out in a submission hold, the ref raises their hand 3 times for a response, and if they don't respond, the person using the hold wins by KO. I found the 5 count odd.

^This is Bears comment but I agree with it too

Grade- Borderline A-/B+

No worries! I believe Faith Leflur deserves it. I was growing bored of it.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    OK, just reading Resurrection properly now.

If it's cool, I'll leave a few thoughts as I go

Firstly, I must say, Pats new partner at the announce booth is eerily similar to Dudley Ramirez....

For the record: I never knew Pats surname and was too worried to just make one up in case someone called me on it lol. It was always something like..

Pat: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, I'm Pat, and this is Dudley Ramirez. We'll be calling the action tonight, and we're in for a killer main event between Ma$$ and K-Jammin.

Dudley: Wait, did you just say K-Jammin?

Pat: Yes, Dudl-

Dudley: WE'RE NOT WORTHY, WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!

Aaaannyway, back to the show...

Main event is an actual dream match. I know who wins, but it's devilishly good nonetheless.

Eddie Juarez vs Jason Alexander? Yes please! This is THE feud in all of eFedding right now, and it's fantastic that Edward and SEZalot are getting this thing well and truly underway. Consider me a fan of this one. I don't know who wins, so.. Kind of excited to find out here. **suppresses the urge to scroll down**

Arty Lansdale vs Roba Rage is the sort of match I'd love to write..

So, first match is a big one. I like your style whoever booked that.

Three new stand out performers to boot. Great way to showcase the next gen. Three future world champs right here, people.

Darren Black as ring announcer? Its a cool sounding name, whoever thought of it. Very... Cool lol.

LOLZ@TheTWE joke. Did SEZ write this match? Seems like his handy work lol.

Great Divine promo. With guys like him cutting weekly promos, then no doubt Jabe will continue to thrive outside of the hole I put it in

Nice match write up. Exciting exchanges between Van and Divine.

Oh shit, its GILLZ!! Enter: Gillz. Exit: Like a baws!

Boo. Cheap win was cheap. Lolz.

Stacey Mitchell. Sounds like a member of the EastEnders cast haha. Brilliant. Love it!

It's my main man Shaz up next. Shaz is definitely one of if not the most improved eFedder, and had a great 2012.. World title in 2013 or we riot. Simple.

Ano Doom and Shaz feud? Its a weird one on paper, but is actually working thus far. Impressive.

Listening to "Many Men".. Again.. I was listening to it just the other day when I was editing the Shaz vs Artie match for that other show that took forever to get posted but turned out half decent in the end XD

Begging someone to tell me where the Netherworld is.

Shaz yelling he's BITW is making me lol a little to myself.

Shaz choked out Doom? Take that monster! This was a good match with a good finish. It reminded me of that one Andre The Giant fight in The Princess bride.

The Cage vs Prophecy match is interesting, as there's no real hostility, but I still wanna see it because its actually a match I had never even thought of before JMan and The Gang put them together "on screen" for the first time.

Wait, Proph just made this a career ender?? Interest quadrupled!

SETH GETTING A TITLE SHOT WHILE SHURI GETS ONE AT THE SAME TIME IS UNFAIR TO ALL THE OTHER USERS. Lolz, I'm kidding. Seth is over as hell these days, and deserves this shot no doubt. Looking forward to reading this match because Bear voted it the match of the night.

Still the champ.. E-Lex. By putting the belt on this guy it has definitely enabled him to break away from the shadow of J-Lex. I'm actually interested in who his next opponent will be. Here's hoping he goes on to stay champ for a while yet.

Hawks promo was wonderfully original. Kudos, to WF. Fantastic idea to play on the television theme.

KJ vs Hawk for a title is a long time coming for the long time jobber turned superstar overnight. I do smell first successful title defence, though. KJ is definitely on his way to a world title, though, so, win, lose, or even draw, KJ can only stand to gain from this match.

KJ lost.

Nice little match. The rise and rise of Mike Hawk continues

Two noobs up next. Great pairing for a match, and their characters work wonderfully off of each other. This one's a no-brainer.

Vulgar - Intrigued a little by his rap gimmick for reasons some new guys may not even know lol.

Mr Smiff wins! Somewhere a guy named Benny must have been smiling when he read that. Liking both characters.

Avi up next. Marking out.

Vs Kyojin?

NICE!

(Sorry I haven't been following the shows properly, I've been a little preoccupied lol).

Kyo wins!

Wow, losing his belt, and losing to 'jin has knocked the mighty Avi down a peg or two. Not good. Let's hope his next step is a positive one.

But, Kyo is on his way to the top so Avi can't really feel ashamed by who he lost to. Thinking of it, the top is gonna be a crowded place. Jabe is in a great place right now in that it has a bunch of guys all basically just starting out on more or less equal footing. It'll be great reading who from the newer guys truly breaks out and becomes Jabes franchise player.

Panzer Div v Black Blooded is a match I'd book all day long in any eFed. Not many teams out there are better than these two. Definitely knew Black Blooded were gonna retain, though. These two bad mutha's are destined to roll through the tag division Road Warriors style. Well, at least until I can convince JMan to come out of retirement and Jabe once again feels the force of TFI lol.

xBOMBxSHELLx™ division match up next.

Wait, did Dudley Erickson just give away the ending of the match by completely disregarding her chances?

Lol, yep! The second ever JBW xBOMBxSHELLx™ Champion is crowned! EHC totally deserves to have one of his many female wrestlers as champ. This feels like a crowning achievement of sorts. If anyone was going to have a character beat Panda it was going to be him. I'm totally unfamiliar with the character, but I'm digging the name so that's a good start lol.

Patrick Riley: Up next, its time for the JBW Underground Championship.

Kashdinero: YES! YES! YES! #FistPumps

Nice to see the underground championship in a good spot on the card. That might have to do with the fact that the belt is being held by the rip roaring, raging, Robaried Rage of the Rovers (lolz 'n' all dat.)

Anyway.. Great to see Art in Jabe, and being brought in at a level befitting his status in the eFedding world. Its a big deal to have this guy as part of the roster. Definitely one of the better additions to the House Of Jabe.

Nice start to the match write up.

Foot on the ropes!

Nice beat down from the wronged Art.

Rematch is demanded by Art in the not so near future. Rematch is granted. Art wins. Rubber match is won by...

So.. What's next on this show?.... BACK IN BLACK!!!

It's my successor, the boss man... jMaN.

JMan: I've been running things in the back tonight..

#FlashbackToBackstageEarlierOnInTheShow

JMan: OK, people, let's remain calm, and keep things professional. I've got a very special guest coming tonight, and he's going to be doing a run in after Cage retires The Prophecy, so I need everyone to behave as professionally as possible.

Random bloke: Who's the very special guest, boss?

JMan: Hurry up and read the rest of Kashdineros review of the show and find out, fool!!
    OK, so.. Proph got retired? Booo. If it had been the other way around, I'd have still booed.

Nice little send off. Y'know, what with the hug and all.

Wait a minute! Is that The Terrorist by Ray Keith?! I know that tune!!

IT'S MA$$!! IT'S MA$$DINERO!!

And he's got a chair??? Guess he ain't coming to talk.

(Heh. Damn right prodigal son.)

Oooh, Proph got monstered!! POW!! What a move! And he got busted open, to boot!

Malcolm wasn't getting let off either. BOOYA! Cage got sent an message courtesy of www.MFWTLAAIGWTBSTS.co.uk

Damn right Ma$$ flipped the Bo$$man the birdy.

JMan, I applaud you for writing this segment, and making it special for me to read. Ma$$ is back, bruv, and he's yours to book however you want. He's in your hands now lol.

Saying that, and at the risk of sounding repetitive..

Damn right your biggest nightmare just came true. #NoSmiley #RealTalk #Lolz?

Anyway, enough about all of that..

Eddie vs Jason. Here we go.

Ooh, a Kash reference. Nice. Real talk as well. Nicer!

I won't lie. I would have liked to see a winner in this match. BUT, on the other hand, I like the fact that after all the hype, they couldn't remain professional enough to have a fight with rules. Definitely looking forward to the next attempt at a wrestling match lol. Nice booking. Make. Them. Wait.

Main event entrances were great. Main event itself was match of the night... As it should be, really

Who's the mystery man? Dun dundundun. Do I know who it is? I wouldn't tell you if I did *evilgrin*

Thanks to JayMayun, Eduardo Juarez, and SEZAlmighty for delivering a great show. Props to everyone else that was involved.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

Weird feedback from Kash is weird lol thanks for reading the PPV bruv. Big plans surround the future of Jabe for sure. The return of Ma$$, the Alexander-Juarez feud, the mystery man and so much more is just the beginning for what lies ahead. Up next #IJFB? Details on that will come soon enough
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

loved Kashs review, lol. PANDA/Nikki will always be champ in my mind, I am just keeping the fake belt warm for her, lol. As for Faith LeFlur, she is probably my least developed female characters. Had her as an interviewer in EWA, then wrestler there and TWE and in JBW. And she got title shots in both efeds despite little ICing or promos. As for the name, easy- have a friend named Faith- always liked the name. The last name- LeFlur- watching a Saints game is how i came up with it. A Flur De Li is on their helmets, liked how it sounded, but it was too long as a last name so i changed it to LeFlur. And since the Saints are a New Orleans team, and thats where I was born, i had that as her hometown. Probably easiest name I came u with

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young