Page 4522 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3522402244224472451245204521452245234524453245724622 ... LastLast
Results 45,211 to 45,220 of 50094
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    *A familiar looking person walks around the corner as Black Blooded converse. They turn to see him and assume that he is a certain Classic City Saint - and prepare to pulverize him. But the man raises his hands in a nonthreatening gesture and speaks...*

Archer Black: Gentlemen, gentlemen, easy there... I'm not who you think I am - and I know who you think I am. My name is Archer Black. Relation to Sagittarius Blue only by blood and looks - as you can see... but a different animal altogether. We have differences, he and I. For example: he no doubt sees you guys as a negative movement, a cancer that his misguided heroism will compel him to try and fight at some point. I, on the other hand, fully agree with you. You are right: this place, JBW, is full of wannabes. People who want to be great. Want to be respected. Want to be... haha... Badasses. And yet, here you are, showing them what it means to be badasses... and they can't take it. So of course they hate you. Not that it matters.

Archer Black: And it may not matter much either about that butchy bitch, Pisces Pink, giving Vivica such flak over being the newly crowned and dominant IWA Vanity Champion... Such a lowly pig daring to insult your lovely Vivica. Only a matter of time before your Vivica breaks Pisces and the other so-called Bombshells... and before you two make this company exactly what it should be.

Mr. Blood: Well now, look at this smooth talking motherfucker over here. You are correct, Baby Blue and Stinky Pinky ain't nothing but a fucking footnote in the history of the greatest team to ever wrestle, Black Blooded. Lil Viv made us all proud by showing those girlies just what a tough, ballbusting bitch she is in the ring, but if Stinky Pinky needs another lesson? I'm sure she'll be happy to oblige

Vivica: Of course Unca, It's always a good time to play!

Mr. Blood: As for baby blue? Well now, he isn't even on the radar, fact is we got better shit to worry about than some dumbass midcarder that thinks he's some sort of hero. He either needs to get some fucking nuts, or a tag partner, before he will even begin to matter.

Mr. Black: Titles to win, money to make.

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Blog Entries
    I didn't really get the whole of what this was about, but from what I saw, this "Aloisick" seemed just a bit... well, delusional.
    the Aloisic drama llama made me put off joining efedding for about 6 months, I wanted to wait until I knew I wouldn't have to deal with him in any manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    the Aloisic drama llama made me put off joining efedding for about 6 months, I wanted to wait until I knew I wouldn't have to deal with him in any manner.
    Have asher tell you about the fluffy spot war!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    it's just too bad that all of Alo's threads got merged into the trash pile, or I would link each one on that page.

didn't think anyone remembered the storytime It's my all time favorite form of pissing a troll off.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    it's just too bad that all of Alo's threads got merged into the trash pile, or I would link each one on that page.

didn't think anyone remembered the storytime It's my all time favorite form of pissing a troll off.
    It was great!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    ... Fluffy spot war?

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    ... Fluffy spot war?
    I'm just as much as you are in the dark

Blog Entries
    ... Fluffy spot war?
    indeed, it's in the trash pile somewhere basically it was a retelling of some of the greater conflicts between the felines and canines, wars that happen between household pets all the time, just humans are too busy to notice.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Golden Divine. More like Golden Grahams.

Stick a picture of your ugly mug on the cover and you've hit the nail on the head for you.
    Hawk: You must really want that cereal to go away, because if they put Divine's face on then they might as well burn their money and quit. But the only face worse than Divine is Punk, who has the audacity to think that he could star in his own show and be successful.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    *Virgo Violet finishes taking another break. She is barely working up a sweat - despite being a woman of her size, she seems to have tremendous endurance. Higgins is slumped in a far corner of the training room... instead, there is another man taking his place as Virgo's training partner. He is slightly bigger than Higgins... but far more afraid. He is trembling as he looks down at Virgo.

Virgo Violet: You seem tense, Phillips. Nervous, even. I hope you're not having second thoughts about being my training partner... I'm paying good money for your services. Good enough to keep your little sister enrolled in college. You know, tuition time is coming around soon... So, shall we continue?

*Phillips fights the extreme dread of "practicing" with Virgo Violet and relents. Virgo instructs him to take a fighting stance. As soon as he lifts his hands to defend himself, Virgo is on him. Swift right cross. Left body blow. Phillips doubles over in pain and bewilderment. Virgo grabs up his arms while he's bent over... and lifts him up! "No, wait, PLEASE!" Phillips pleads...

Virgo stops for a moment, holding Phillips upside down. And smiles.

Right before she drops him on his head, following up with all of her weight. The impact sounds like a car wreck.

The remaining assistants look on in horror, not daring to say a word. Virgo wipes herself off with a towel... and tosses it onto Phillips' limp body.

Virgo Violet: That will be all, Phillips. Next...

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull