Page 4521 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3521402144214471451145194520452145224523453145714621 ... LastLast
Results 45,201 to 45,210 of 50094
    Blog Entries
    Divine: darius...best of luck at resurrection..maybe you will get lucky and score the pinfall on hoolie...but with what divine has planned for mr roman numeral at the ppv, well...lets just say a golden divine will be walking in, and a golden divine will be walking out

Blog Entries
    For those who don't venture into the Tea Spot, some Aloisick news for you all

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...ick-Chronicles

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: darius...best of luck at resurrection..maybe you will get lucky and score the pinfall on hoolie...but with what divine has planned for mr roman numeral at the ppv, well...lets just say a golden divine will be walking in, and a golden divine will be walking out
    Van: Golden Divine. More like Golden Grahams.

Stick a picture of your ugly mug on the cover and you've hit the nail on the head for you.

Blog Entries
    *In one of the training rooms of JBW, Virgo Violet paces to and fro. Not dressed in her usual business wear, she instead is garbed in deep purple boxing trunks with white trim and a sports top to match. Her hands are taped... and the tape is stained red.

*Normally wearing glasses, she isn't wearing them now. She turns to one of the men in the room with her, her assistants. The man is a large man - about six foot five, around two hundred seventy pounds, ripped... and bleeding from his face. Profusely.*

Virgo Violet: We're going to try this again. I want to perfect this technique, and I will have it done so by this evening. You will help me perfect this move, Higgins... or don't you want your wife and kids to have a roof over their heads?

*Higgins - the man bleeding - nods while avoiding eye contact with Virgo. The other assistants in the room barely look on... they don't envy Higgins' position right now. Not that any of them are that far away from it...

Virgo stretches for a moment, then stands in her fighting stance, warming up. She approaches Higgins, stepping back and forth while bobbing and weaving in typical boxer fashion.

And faster than the eye can follow, she lands a punch into the man's liver with the force of a sledgehammer. Higgins coughs blood and doubles over.

And just as quickly, Virgo grabs him with both hands under his arms and tosses him directly up into the air. And on his way down, she fires an ungodly uppercut into his face on the way down. Higgins collapses into a still heap on the floor, unconscious before even landing. The other men look on in complete horror at this.

Virgo Violet looks down at her handiwork... and her normally ice cold expression gives way to a slow, sinister smile.*

Virgo Violet: Perfect. I think it's ready.

*Virgo Violet grabs a towel and wipes herself off... then tosses it onto Higgins' unconscious form.

Virgo Violet: That will be all, Higgins. Now... who will help me perfect my latest fighting technique?

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    For those who don't venture into the Tea Spot, some Aloisick news for you all

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...ick-Chronicles
    Wait... is this for real? Seriously?

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    Mr. Blood: We look around here, and what do we see? Morons, inbred jackasses, and tons of talentless, nameless, worthless pieces of shit. Is it any fucking wonder that we are the best? We are the Tag Team Champs, and as far as we can tell, there isn't a team here worth cleaning our fucking tires.

Mr. Black: Worthless fucking nobodies.

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Wait... is this for real? Seriously?
    Be glad you missed the adventures of Aloisick... Trust me, they weren't kind and not something we boost about on the site as some of us (Me) lost ourselves in it

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Mr. Blood: We look around here, and what do we see? Morons, inbred jackasses, and tons of talentless, nameless, worthless pieces of shit. Is it any fucking wonder that we are the best? We are the Tag Team Champs, and as far as we can tell, there isn't a team here worth cleaning our fucking tires.

Mr. Smyth: There's a new guy in IWA. I figured that I'd let you two gentlemen know, as I know how much you enjoy embracing the new guys.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post

*A familiar looking person walks around the corner as Black Blooded converse. They turn to see him and assume that he is a certain Classic City Saint - and prepare to pulverize him. But the man raises his hands in a nonthreatening gesture and speaks...*

Archer Black: Gentlemen, gentlemen, easy there... I'm not who you think I am - and I know who you think I am. My name is Archer Black. Relation to Sagittarius Blue only by blood and looks - as you can see... but a different animal altogether. We have differences, he and I. For example: he no doubt sees you guys as a negative movement, a cancer that his misguided heroism will compel him to try and fight at some point. I, on the other hand, fully agree with you. You are right: this place, JBW, is full of wannabes. People who want to be great. Want to be respected. Want to be... haha... Badasses. And yet, here you are, showing them what it means to be badasses... and they can't take it. So of course they hate you. Not that it matters.

Archer Black: And it may not matter much either about that butchy bitch, Pisces Pink, giving Vivica such flak over being the newly crowned and dominant IWA Vanity Champion... Such a lowly pig daring to insult your lovely Vivica. Only a matter of time before your Vivica breaks Pisces and the other so-called Bombshells... and before you two make this company exactly what it should be.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Be glad you missed the adventures of Aloisick... Trust me, they weren't kind and not something we boost about on the site as some of us (Me) lost ourselves in it
    I didn't really get the whole of what this was about, but from what I saw, this "Aloisick" seemed just a bit... well, delusional.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong