Page 4517 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3517 4017 4417 4467 450745154516451745184519 4527 4567 4617 ... LastLast
Results 45,161 to 45,170 of 50094
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Shuriken: TDA, you were a great opponent. I now believe that you will be a great champion but the challenges you face are not easy. You may have beaten me in a match but the next time we face each other, the title will be on the line....and the legend will fall.

IC: Men fall, but Legends last forever. Come hell or high water at the upcoming PPV I have every plan of walking out of it as the Champion. You were a great opponent on the last Killzone and you are definitely worth the praise. You came very close to beating me. Oh and Jose.. I saw you at the ramp when the show ended.. I have my eye on you if you have anything planned.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    IC: Men fall, but Legends last forever. Come hell or high water at the upcoming PPV I have every plan of walking out of it as the Champion. You were a great opponent on the last Killzone and you are definitely worth the praise. You came very close to beating me. Oh and Jose.. I saw you at the ramp when the show ended.. I have my eye on you if you have anything planned.
    Ano Doom: Don't forget about me,whatever you do. Remember,I'm always there. Always. Waiting and looking for the moment. You have what I want. Remember that.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom: Don't forget about me,whatever you do. Remember,I'm always there. Always. Waiting and looking for the moment. You have what I want. Remember that.
    Divine: You sound like the creepy uncle sitting in the corner stroking himself. Way to go creeper

Awesome IC work guys.

The Shaz/Smyth encounter had me in stitches.

Off the wall question here, but did TDA end Roman Flare's career? I haven't seen the character since.

#TeamDevs

Off the wall question here, but did TDA end Roman Flare's career? I haven't seen the character since.
    Effectively so. Romes has been awol for a longgg time. He hasn't made any showing of a comeback at all so in a way, yes, TDA ended Rome's career. He's welcome to come back but my best guess he will go to BITW if he returns. Ya never know though.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Effectively so. Romes has been awol for a longgg time. He hasn't made any showing of a comeback at all so in a way, yes, TDA ended Rome's career. He's welcome to come back but my best guess he will go to BITW if he returns. Ya never know though.
    I don't think we will see Roman anywhere for awhile. The last time I heard from him he was doing some Zelda thing.

#TeamDevs

I don't think we will see Roman anywhere for awhile. The last time I heard from him he was doing some Zelda thing.
    I'll ask him if I see him again.

I have him on my Steam account

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I'll ask him if I see him again.

I have him on my Steam account
    I talked to Romes the other day, actually. He's good, but probably won't be returning anytime soon.

Anyway, updates:

Zero Gravity should, if Jose gets his match done, be up today.

For Resurrection: If you want to send me a promo/entrance, that's great. If not, that's fine too.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    I talked to Romes the other day, actually. He's good, but probably won't be returning anytime soon.

Anyway, updates:

Zero Gravity should, if Jose gets his match done, be up today.

For Resurrection: If you want to send me a promo/entrance, that's great. If not, that's fine too.
    Oh oh oh oh! I might. Is there a deadline?