Page 4515 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3515 4015 4415 4465 450545134514451545164517 4525 4565 4615 ... LastLast
Results 45,141 to 45,150 of 50094
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: Welcome to JBTV's New Years Spectacular hosted by Mike Hawk!!! Now I know 2012 has been an amazing year, since I am now apart of JBW and your TV champion, but my fellow viewers, like all great TV shows, I won't let one season define me and my reign. I am going to deliver award winning hits, week after week, month after month, year after year until I go down as a classic. But enough about me, let's look to see what 2013 holds for my co-stars.

Van will find big success very soon when he removes that arrogant pig, Divine from his title.

Divine, after losing his gold, will drift back into obscurity and will form a tag team with DrunkJose so that he can drink his problems away.

Cage will go into anger management class with Daniel Bryan and will learn that he lost the TV title because I am the better man and that he only has himself to blame.

And finally, after months of producing a show to compete with my ratings juggernaut, KJ Punk will be canceled when I defeat him at Resurrection to retain my TV title.

Now if you will excuse me, I have a new years part to get back to.
    Divine: You know...no..never mind...even Divine won't sink as far to make fun of a mentally impaired wrestler...that's just too low for even Divine. Go on and enjoy your toy belt little one.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: You know...no..never mind...even Divine won't sink as far to make fun of a mentally impaired wrestler...that's just too low for even Divine. Go on and enjoy your toy belt little one.
    Hawk: Toy belt? If anything the TV title has become one of the most must see titles on JBTV and if I am not mistaken, all of your segments have gotten the lowest ratings JBTV has ever seen, while millions of viewers tune in to see me each and every week.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: Toy belt? If anything the TV title has become one of the most must see titles on JBTV and if I am not mistaken, all of your segments have gotten the lowest ratings JBTV has ever seen, while millions of viewers tune in to see me each and every week.
    Divine: Divine doesn't care about ratings or any of that garbage. Do you know what matters? When you walk out to that ring, the kind of reaction you get. Whether it be a good reaction or a bad reaction, it's all about the reaction you get and Divine gets one of the biggest ones. Do you know what happens when Michael Bird walks out to the ring? You get nothing but cricket chirps.

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth sees a leftover Christmas present on the floor.

Mr. Smyth: Terribly poor wrapping. Must be Vulgar's doing.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth sees a leftover Christmas present on the floor.

Mr. Smyth: Terribly poor wrapping. Must be Vulgar's doing.
    Divine: Oh what a clever double entendre. To bad you will never be nothing more than a loser who hovers around the middle man status

Blog Entries
    Divine: Oh what a clever double entendre. To bad you will never be nothing more than a loser who hovers around the middle man status
    Mr. Smyth: You watch your tongue, Divine. You're not funny and you're a mediocre talent at best. I would suggest you lay low and hope nobody notices you whilst you pick up a weekly pay cheque.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Shaz: Oi, Mr. Smyth you bellend. Hear me out. Whoever this Lindsey women is, tell her to stay the fuck out of my way.
    You see, she's from Peckham. And I'm from Brixton. Brixton and Peckham had mad beef bruv, you get man? If she goes near me, I'll go Chris Brown mode on her. And that's a promise, fool.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Oi, Mr. Smyth you bellend. Hear me out. Whoever this Lindsey women is, tell her to stay the fuck out of my way.
    You see, she's from Peckham. And I'm from Brixton. Brixton and Peckham had mad beef bruv, you get man? If she goes near me, I'll go Chris Brown mode on her. And that's a promise, fool.
    Mr. Smyth: We're going to need the medical team in here - Shaz is having a stroke.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: You watch your tongue, Divine. You're not funny and you're a mediocre talent at best. I would suggest you lay low and hope nobody notices you whilst you pick up a weekly pay cheque.
    Divine: Mediocre talent?

*Divine looks at his championship, then looks at Smyths*

Divine: Which one of us actually wrestled to earn our title? Oh that's right, the Divine One

Blog Entries
    Divine: Mediocre talent?

*Divine looks at his championship, then looks at Smyths*

Divine: Which one of us actually wrestled to earn our title? Oh that's right, the Divine One
    Mr. Smyth: Why have a dog and bark yourself?

#BennysTeddy