Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Lansdale: And this is why individuals such as myself, Mr Arthur Lansdale.. Guardians of good taste and decency exist. Congratulations you festering pustule, you'll be the first to be enrolled into the Arthur Lansdale School of Class once I win the Underground Championship.. attendance is mandatory.
    Vulgar: Yo, yo dawg, what da hell are ya doing?
    You're more retarded than a cow when it's mooing!

You have no chance, against the man who pinned you on Killzone
    And don't forget you don't have a hope in hell of erecting your bone.

Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Vulgar: Yo, yo dawg, what da hell are ya doing?
    You're more retarded than a cow when it's mooing!

You have no chance, against the man who pinned you on Killzone
    And don't forget you don't have a hope in hell of erecting your bone.

Ever.
    Lansdale: You realise of course that as with most circus sideshows that everyone is laughing at you, and not with you contrary to the acrobatics your ego seems to be doing in an attempt to protective itself? No, you cannot see that can you? As with all foul heathens who sink to such depths as rap.. 'music'.. your IQ barely rises above the remedial.

I was not defeated on Killzone, what happened was a robbery on a massive scale.. in dealing with your presence, I left myself vulnerable to the street urchin Rage picking my pocket.. I WILL have my justice. And when justice comes.. I will not need to resort to such cheap and unsavoury tactics as he did..

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Lansdale: You realise of course that as with most circus sideshows that everyone is laughing at you, and not with you contrary to the acrobatics your ego seems to be doing in an attempt to protective itself? No, you cannot see that can you? As with all foul heathens who sink to such depths as rap.. 'music'.. your IQ barely rises above the remedial.

I was not defeated on Killzone, what happened was a robbery on a massive scale.. in dealing with your presence, I left myself vulnerable to the street urchin Rage picking my pocket.. I WILL have my justice. And when justice comes.. I will not need to resort to such cheap and unsavoury tactics as he did..
    Vulgar: Big words from a crappy brawler.
    And you're hot headed, whilst I'm like a cooler.

Whatever you say, Rage is 2-0 against you
    And across 2 federations! You really suck, it's true, it's true

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Vulgar: Big words from a crappy brawler.
    And you're hot headed, whilst I'm like a cooler.

Whatever you say, Rage is 2-0 against you
    And across 2 federations! You really suck, it's true, it's true
    Lansdale: I am NOT even going to begin lecturing you on what is wrong with your childish assertions, it would be as futile as trying to bolt water to the ocean floor. Disrespect, such as the bile spewing forth from your mouth will not go forgotten.. mark my words fool, you WILL face my ire.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Lansdale: I am NOT even going to begin lecturing you on what is wrong with your childish assertions, it would be as futile as trying to bolt water to the ocean floor. Disrespect, such as the bile spewing forth from your mouth will not go forgotten.. mark my words fool, you WILL face my ire.
    Vulgar: You talk a big game Arthur, but I have a plan.
    Your wrath is as scary as dat Ano man

When the time is right, you'll be tapping out.
    To my High C, aand it'll be the end of your final bout

Blog Entries
    Best Match: Main Event
    Best Promo: A tie between the Lansdale promo, and the Smyth/Rage promo
    Best Piece of Booking: The mystery promo right after TDA/Shuriken. I have an idea of who it is, but I could easily be wrong, and I like that fact. Keeps you guessing,
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: None really.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: The Athena/Brock promo. I just felt it was rather short.
    Any Other Positives: I thought there were some other good promos, and a few good matches.
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: Well, I felt some of the matches were short. if you include the length of the video, and then play out how it would go down if it were live and on TV, I felt a few could have gone a little longer.
    Overall Show Grade: c

Blog Entries
    hey guys! The end of the year awards show for all of EWN is up! BE sure to check it out and comment in that thread! Thanks guys! and congrats to all who won!

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth: I would have to encourage your decision to not explain to Vulgar the shortcomings of his nursery rhymes. This particular dullard can not be trusted to wipe his own nose after a sneeze.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Black Ninja!
    Here's the deal, kids. In the interest of time, we're forgoing KZ4 in favor of getting Zero Gravity and Resurrection out in pretty short order.

ZG, if all goes according to plan, should be out Sunday night or Monday morning and Resurrection won't be too far behind. From that point, we'll take a week off, get our shit nailed down from now until April, and put Jabe on the fast track to long=term success.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Here's the deal, kids. In the interest of time, we're forgoing KZ4 in favor of getting Zero Gravity and Resurrection out in pretty short order.

ZG, if all goes according to plan, should be out Sunday night or Monday morning and Resurrection won't be too far behind. From that point, we'll take a week off, get our shit nailed down from now until April, and put Jabe on the fast track to long=term success.
    Woo hoo for long term success!