Page 4502 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 35024002440244524492450045014502450345044512455246025002 ... LastLast
Results 45,011 to 45,020 of 50094
    Israel: When will the bosses here in JBW realise that I need to debut in this company to keep the brand relevent
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: When will the bosses here in JBW realise that I need to debut in this company to keep the brand relevent
    Mr. Smyth: Begging? Yeah, that'll do it.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

He was at the end of the show....[/QUOTE]

I honestly stopped reading at the 3 count cuz I had to go so sorry about that,Naturally I figured that was the end of everything,Even so,I stand by my current statement,Standin there just lookin grinnin don't do it IMO .

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    From a creative point, I must say that's it's very time consuming looking out for minor details like this, and it delays the show, should the need for looking at everyone's bio before writing the show be required.

-
    Too much time ? looking at the bios should always be done when writing shows,no matter how much "Time consuming it may be",or else how will you ever have a real great chance at writing properly?

Alright! I have Shuriken's next theme here but my only hope is that it doesn't get taken down lol

It is a different theme from the one used in BITW but still equally as badass.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Too much time ? looking at the bios should always be done when writing shows,no matter how much "Time consuming it may be",or else how will you ever have a real great chance at writing properly?
    If you read what I said, I said minor details, like whether they have hair or not. When I was in a CAW eFed (EWA), we had finishing moves, entrance themes, and their gimmick/bio in our HQ. Looking at details like facial features for 20 characters per week, plus when time is something I don't have too much of, is often unnecessary. But once pointed out - like you did - it sticks in my mind, but I still don't go back and read it, otherwise the shows get delayed a hell of a lot, (even longer than EWA was).

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    If you read what I said, I said minor details, like whether they have hair or not. When I was in a CAW eFed (EWA), we had finishing moves, entrance themes, and their gimmick/bio in our HQ. Looking at details like facial features for 20 characters per week, plus when time is something I don't have too much of, is often unnecessary. But once pointed out - like you did - it sticks in my mind, but I still don't go back and read it, otherwise the shows get delayed a hell of a lot, (even longer than EWA was).
    I did read what you said. I understood exactly what you meant but is was just my own take on the matter...Sometimes I really get tired of having all these misunderstanding discussions here in JBW...lol

No one ever gets half the things I say or takes it the right way . lol

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Alright! I have Shuriken's next theme here but my only hope is that it doesn't get taken down lol

It is a different theme from the one used in BITW but still equally as badass.
    Where is the theme? I'll put it in The Watchtower.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Where is the theme? I'll put it in The Watchtower.
    I can't use it yet since it may be taken off of Youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I can't use it yet since it may be taken off of Youtube.
    Ohhhh!!!!! Gotcha. Well if it's not, let anyone in creative know.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up