1. #44701
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,554
    Blog Entries
    1
    Alright guys I have sent out ZG assignments. Please get them to me soon. I want it out by the weekend
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  2. #44702
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,554
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    thanks, with a title I think you have to step your game up since your in a spot other people want. So I added my personal touch to it to make it standout

    Hawk: Punk, I debuted in IWA right at the first PPV, so there is no way I could have been in that tournament, so as far as I am concerned you never beat me. You want this title, then you will have to get through me, but on my show. You will be the guest star that attracts attention, but like every other guest star, you head right back out the door at the end of the episode playing second fiddle to the real star.
    HJ: Huh. Maybe finally someone can give meaning to the title only I could make redeemable. Last champion to defend that title every show was me. Finally a good idea.

    Anyways Shuriken and TDA and I go to war. I'm the obvious underdog of course. Because everyone is all high on the piece of shit known as Shuriken and TDA being the World Champion and all. But here is the thing. I am better than both combined. My time is coming and the world title will be held around my waist come Resurrection.
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  3. #44703
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,806
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    HJ: Huh. Maybe finally someone can give meaning to the title only I could make redeemable. Last champion to defend that title every show was me. Finally a good idea.

    Anyways Shuriken and TDA and I go to war. I'm the obvious underdog of course. Because everyone is all high on the piece of shit known as Shuriken and TDA being the World Champion and all. But here is the thing. I am better than both combined. My time is coming and the world title will be held around my waist come Resurrection.
    Cage: Hey HJ why don't you go fuck yourself. That title was nothing until I gave it a reason for being. You think that it was my fault that the title was never defended? That title was never defended because no one was ever good enough to compete for it. So shut your trap and go back to whatever the heck it is you do in JBW now that you're irrelevancy has been shadowed your incessant whining.

    THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  4. #44704
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,554
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Cage: Hey HJ why don't you go fuck yourself. That title was nothing until I gave it a reason for being. You think that it was my fault that the title was never defended? That title was never defended because no one was ever good enough to compete for it. So shut your trap and go back to whatever the heck it is you do in JBW now that you're irrelevancy has been shadowed your incessant whining.
    HJ: I defended that damn title every fucking week while you won it and defended it twice! And you know what I will go off and do what I do in JBW and that's go and main event Resurrection. I main evented and beat Shuriken Blade who got caught with a steel chair that DQ was not my fault. While you...lost. Yup sums it up right there
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  5. #44705
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,806
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    HJ: I defended that damn title every fucking week while you won it and defended it twice! And you know what I will go off and do what I do in JBW and that's go and main event Resurrection. I main evented and beat Shuriken Blade who got caught with a steel chair that DQ was not my fault. While you...lost. Yup sums it up right there
    Cage: Oh no yea lets brag about a Main event that is obviously going to be a slaughtering.

    THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  6. #44706
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,554
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Cage: Oh no yea lets brag about a Main event that is obviously going to be a slaughtering.
    HJ: For once you're right it will be a slaughter. I'll go off and humiliate both TDA and Shuriken and walk out the NEW JBW World Heavyweight Champion and be the only man to be the Triple Crown Champion in JBW.
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  7. #44707
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,971
    I love my job sometimes.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  8. #44708
    Good day Jabesters.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  9. #44709
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,806
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Good day Jabesters.
    Good day to you sir.

    THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  10. #44710
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Good day Jabesters.
    Zero! How goes it?


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.