Just finished reading the show. Was great, really good to see JBW getting back to what made it one of the best.
    Profile Retired

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Just finished reading the show. Was great, really good to see JBW getting back to what made it one of the best.
    'preciate that, bro. This is just the beginning, though.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    My apologies for the lack of promo this week, thought I had sent it but checked my outbox and it wasn't there.

Note to self: check the thread more often.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    My apologies for the lack of promo this week, thought I had sent it but checked my outbox and it wasn't there.

Note to self: check the thread more often.
    No problem, bruv. That moment actually came off better with no words spoken, IMO.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    Ok, so here is my feedback from the show, using the format from IWA and WWE.

Best Match:Van Hooligan X vs TDA

Best Promo:Vulgar/Smyth/Shaz/Punk/Dixon

Best Piece of Booking: The ending to the show. makes me wonder who is behind the videos.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Cage losing the championship. I mean, with Punk as the #1 contender, I can see why you want a heel as a champ, and I'm sure there is the possibility of a triple threat match at Ressurection, but it must taste bad to Rehm to lose 2 titles so quick

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: the 5 men match. I felt that after the video it was short. I would have like dto see 3 people left, with some more action.

Any Other Positives: With going from the really no shows in 2012, to this show, this is a good step. I like it. I think JBW is making the right progression for a strong comeback

Any Other Constructive Criticism: some of the matches were short. I felt they could have had more of a written portion to them after the video.

Overall Show Grade: c+

I will say, JBW isn't back just yet. We will be, but it's a slow curve. I think around the PPV after Resurrection, we'll be back for real.

Well done to Zero though for making The Watchtower. It's pretty fuckin' awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Ok, so here is my feedback from the show, using the format from IWA and WWE.

Best Match:Van Hooligan X vs TDA

Best Promo:Vulgar/Smyth/Shaz/Punk/Dixon

Best Piece of Booking: The ending to the show. makes me wonder who is behind the videos.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Cage losing the championship. I mean, with Punk as the #1 contender, I can see why you want a heel as a champ, and I'm sure there is the possibility of a triple threat match at Ressurection, but it must taste bad to Rehm to lose 2 titles so quick

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: the 5 men match. I felt that after the video it was short. I would have like dto see 3 people left, with some more action.

Any Other Positives: With going from the really no shows in 2012, to this show, this is a good step. I like it. I think JBW is making the right progression for a strong comeback

Any Other Constructive Criticism: some of the matches were short. I felt they could have had more of a written portion to them after the video.

Overall Show Grade: c+
    Thanks Bear, if anybody else can do this, that'd be a great help.

As for Rehm, he knew he was losing the title before the last IWA show.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Thanks Bear, if anybody else can do this, that'd be a great help.

As for Rehm, he knew he was losing the title before the last IWA show.
    Np buddy

Best Match: TDA vs. Van Hooligan X
    Best Promo: I'm gonna go with Rage/Lansdale
    Best Piece of Booking: The way the triple threat match was booked for Resurrection. I also like these video packages. Plus, JMAN AS GM!
    Best Debut: Arthur Lansdale
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: I was initially curious about Cage losing the title, but realizing Hawk has it has removed most doubt on whether it was right
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Honestly, the five way I would've preferred a written Doom interference other than in the video, but that's about it
    Any Other Positives: All promos were excellent this week. Great job all round
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: I agree some matches were a little short, but nothing other than that
    Overall Show Grade: B-
    ‚Äč

Short matches were my fault, sorry for that but I wrote short endings to compliment long videos. Cage vs Hawk on video had already gone 13 + mins and so did the 5 way (which was a gaunlet, I don't think that was specified) already at 19 + mins.

This is why we use videos, to use what's in them and then our versions of how it would've been finished. If you don't see the video or just choose to read the ending then really there is no point in using vids. The experience comes from seeing part of the action on video then finishing the rest by reading it.

Within the context of a regular show, most matches should only last about 20 mins (often less) to give promos the time needed to really make it like a regular 2 hour show but I'll improve in the length of matches next time.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up