1. #44631
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Sagittarius Blue (gets up in Vulgar's face): Pisces alone could crumple you up like a soda can and toss you into the trash where you belong... but she won't get the chance because I will leave you eating meals through a tube. I see you in ICU, and I see that happening real soon.
    Vulgar: She won't toss me in the trash, but she will be tossing me. Your gal, she has more balls than you, but the steroids don't help their size. You won't make me eat out of a tube, you won't do anything you say. Your anger has gotten the better of you, and that my friend, is one of your weaknesses

  2. #44632
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,820
    Oh man! That rap was hilarious Des! Give that man a title hahaha
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  3. #44633
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Oh man! That rap was hilarious Des! Give that man a title hahaha
    Haha cheers dude. I must say that's the promo I've enjoyed writing most since starting eFedding

  4. #44634
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Vulgar: She won't toss me in the trash, but she will be tossing me. Your gal, she has more balls than you, but the steroids don't help their size. You won't make me eat out of a tube, you won't do anything you say. Your anger has gotten the better of you, and that my friend, is one of your weaknesses
    Sagittarius Blue: If Pisces tosses you, it will be out a fifth-story window onto your sad little spine - before she walks down and stomps you out. Maybe - and that's a big maybe - you can rap, but I seriously doubt you can fight. And not a little street fight, kid - I mean a real man, straight-up war. Of course, the most heated wars you've probably had were probably on Twitter against people who realized that you have the musical talent of a dyslexic parrot. I can't think of how much I will enjoy watching you bleed out as you reach for help after I atomize you for the whole world to see.


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  5. #44635
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Sagittarius Blue: If Pisces tosses you, it will be out a fifth-story window onto your sad little spine - before she walks down and stomps you out. Maybe - and that's a big maybe - you can rap, but I seriously doubt you can fight. And not a little street fight, kid - I mean a real man, straight-up war. Of course, the most heated wars you've probably had were probably on Twitter against people who realized that you have the musical talent of a dyslexic parrot. I can't think of how much I will enjoy watching you bleed out as you reach for help after I atomize you for the whole world to see.
    Vulgar: You don't get it, do you Sag? I could stand here and say how I'll make you bleed every time you fight, but there's no need for that, as you already bleed once a month. You talking like a chipmunk with a lisp, you fight like a rabbit against a fox. You run away, but the cunning beast always outsmarts you. Your gal may seem like the be all or end all of your career, and she is just that. But I can take her out of the equation quicker than it takes for AJ Dixon to lose a title.

  6. #44636
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Vulgar: You don't get it, do you Sag? I could stand here and say how I'll make you bleed every time you fight, but there's no need for that, as you already bleed once a month. You talking like a chipmunk with a lisp, you fight like a rabbit against a fox. You run away, but the cunning beast always outsmarts you. Your gal may seem like the be all or end all of your career, and she is just that. But I can take her out of the equation quicker than it takes for AJ Dixon to lose a title.
    Sagittarius Blue: Ha. Classy little gender joke there, "thug" - sounds like you're a rapper, all right... complete with absolute lack of respect for women. Congratulations. You do fit somewhere - in Rap Stereotype Land. You fit there just as nicely as my boot will fit in your ass. And your chances of outsmarting me are about as good as Wile E. Coyote having Road Runner for dinner. Go ahead, fuck with me. I dare you.


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  7. #44637
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Sorry I didn't send a promo, but literally just woke up. I had some shit with my family.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  8. #44638
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,136
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Sorry I didn't send a promo, but literally just woke up. I had some shit with my family.
    No worries dude, get one in for next week instead.


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  9. #44639
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    No worries dude, get one in for next week instead.
    Sure will, bro.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  10. #44640
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,136
    Now I do believe we need to welcome a new guy to the fed!

    Torphs brother, great to have you onboard!


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.