Page 4463 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 34633963436344134453446144624463446444654473451345634963 ... LastLast
Results 44,621 to 44,630 of 50094
  1. #44621
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,190
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Vulgar: Hold on now chap. I don't fit in anywhere. I'm a white rapper. But does that mean I'm wrong to be here? I haven't made my place here as of yet, but am I one, who's not supposed to be in JBW. Or does my ability to kick yours, Jmans, Rage's or anyone else's ass allow me to fit in?
    Mr. Smyth: Well here's hoping you can fight, because you certainly cannot rap.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  2. #44622
    Black Ninja! Destruction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On my bed, surrounded by tissues.
    Posts
    6,011
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Well here's hoping you can fight, because you certainly cannot rap.
    Vulgar: Yo dude. That's just uncalled for

  3. #44623
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Vulgar: Hold on now chap. I don't fit in anywhere. I'm a white rapper. But does that mean I'm wrong to be here? I haven't made my place here as of yet, but am I one, who's not supposed to be in JBW. Or does my ability to kick yours, Jmans, Rage's or anyone else's ass allow me to fit in?
    Sagittarius Blue: First of all, I think it's great that you're a rapper - color be damned. Second, if you want to fight, that's just dandy. And third, don't assume it's going to be a walk in the park fighting me.


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  4. #44624
    Black Ninja! Destruction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On my bed, surrounded by tissues.
    Posts
    6,011
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Sagittarius Blue: First of all, I think it's great that you're a rapper - color be damned. Second, if you want to fight, that's just dandy. And third, don't assume it's going to be a walk in the park fighting me.
    Vulgar: Oh, I'm not assuming anything. Seeing you wrestle in other companies have made me confident I could make you bleed, I could make you scream, I could make you cry.

  5. #44625
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Vulgar: Oh, I'm not assuming anything. Seeing you wrestle in other companies have made me confident I could make you bleed, I could make you scream, I could make you cry.
    Sagittarius Blue: Oh, you saw me wrestle before and think I'm a pushover? Apparently you didn't see me in action at TWE's last WarPath - because if you did, you would know just what the fuck I can do to you.


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  6. #44626
    Ano Doom:Crushing,killing,and destroying,In just a matter of time.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  7. #44627
    Black Ninja! Destruction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On my bed, surrounded by tissues.
    Posts
    6,011
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Sagittarius Blue: Oh, you saw me wrestle before and think I'm a pushover? Apparently you didn't see me in action at TWE's last WarPath - because if you did, you would know just what the fuck I can do to you.
    Vulgar: You don't se in yourself what I see, nobody does. Everyone rates you, and while you are talented, you have a weakness, everyone does. With your pink diva at ringside, the mind wonders, things become more complicated. It's never as simple as "I won a match, I'm better than you". Your diva is just one of the biggest travesty of professional wrestling. Your mind becomes harder to concentrate, and well, I just get harder. That whore of yours, she isn't by chance, for sale, is she?

  8. #44628
    Black Ninja! Destruction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On my bed, surrounded by tissues.
    Posts
    6,011
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:Crushing,killing,and destroying,In just a matter of time.
    Vulgar: So you say. But I don't see you kicking ass. I see you tapping out to me

  9. #44629
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Vulgar: You don't se in yourself what I see, nobody does. Everyone rates you, and while you are talented, you have a weakness, everyone does. With your pink diva at ringside, the mind wonders, things become more complicated. It's never as simple as "I won a match, I'm better than you". Your diva is just one of the biggest travesty of professional wrestling. Your mind becomes harder to concentrate, and well, I just get harder. That whore of yours, she isn't by chance, for sale, is she?
    Sagittarius Blue (gets up in Vulgar's face): Pisces alone could crumple you up like a soda can and toss you into the trash where you belong... but she won't get the chance because I will leave you eating meals through a tube. I see you in ICU, and I see that happening real soon.


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  10. #44630
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,852
    Yes, I know the formatting is fucked. It'll be fixed next week.


    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.