Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Vulgar: Hold on now chap. I don't fit in anywhere. I'm a white rapper. But does that mean I'm wrong to be here? I haven't made my place here as of yet, but am I one, who's not supposed to be in JBW. Or does my ability to kick yours, Jmans, Rage's or anyone else's ass allow me to fit in?
    Mr. Smyth: Well here's hoping you can fight, because you certainly cannot rap.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Well here's hoping you can fight, because you certainly cannot rap.
    Vulgar: Yo dude. That's just uncalled for

Blog Entries
    Vulgar: Hold on now chap. I don't fit in anywhere. I'm a white rapper. But does that mean I'm wrong to be here? I haven't made my place here as of yet, but am I one, who's not supposed to be in JBW. Or does my ability to kick yours, Jmans, Rage's or anyone else's ass allow me to fit in?
    Sagittarius Blue: First of all, I think it's great that you're a rapper - color be damned. Second, if you want to fight, that's just dandy. And third, don't assume it's going to be a walk in the park fighting me.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Sagittarius Blue: First of all, I think it's great that you're a rapper - color be damned. Second, if you want to fight, that's just dandy. And third, don't assume it's going to be a walk in the park fighting me.
    Vulgar: Oh, I'm not assuming anything. Seeing you wrestle in other companies have made me confident I could make you bleed, I could make you scream, I could make you cry.

Blog Entries
    Vulgar: Oh, I'm not assuming anything. Seeing you wrestle in other companies have made me confident I could make you bleed, I could make you scream, I could make you cry.
    Sagittarius Blue: Oh, you saw me wrestle before and think I'm a pushover? Apparently you didn't see me in action at TWE's last WarPath - because if you did, you would know just what the fuck I can do to you.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Ano Doom:Crushing,killing,and destroying,In just a matter of time.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Sagittarius Blue: Oh, you saw me wrestle before and think I'm a pushover? Apparently you didn't see me in action at TWE's last WarPath - because if you did, you would know just what the fuck I can do to you.
    Vulgar: You don't se in yourself what I see, nobody does. Everyone rates you, and while you are talented, you have a weakness, everyone does. With your pink diva at ringside, the mind wonders, things become more complicated. It's never as simple as "I won a match, I'm better than you". Your diva is just one of the biggest travesty of professional wrestling. Your mind becomes harder to concentrate, and well, I just get harder. That whore of yours, she isn't by chance, for sale, is she?

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:Crushing,killing,and destroying,In just a matter of time.
    Vulgar: So you say. But I don't see you kicking ass. I see you tapping out to me

Blog Entries
    Vulgar: You don't se in yourself what I see, nobody does. Everyone rates you, and while you are talented, you have a weakness, everyone does. With your pink diva at ringside, the mind wonders, things become more complicated. It's never as simple as "I won a match, I'm better than you". Your diva is just one of the biggest travesty of professional wrestling. Your mind becomes harder to concentrate, and well, I just get harder. That whore of yours, she isn't by chance, for sale, is she?
    Sagittarius Blue (gets up in Vulgar's face): Pisces alone could crumple you up like a soda can and toss you into the trash where you belong... but she won't get the chance because I will leave you eating meals through a tube. I see you in ICU, and I see that happening real soon.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Black Ninja!
    Yes, I know the formatting is fucked. It'll be fixed next week.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community