Page 4455 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 34553955435544054445445344544455445644574465450545554955 ... LastLast
Results 44,541 to 44,550 of 50094
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    I saw this and glanced at the bottom and saw the final line. I went to look up what they were, secretly hoping that scribble would be bringing a tag team based on the zodiac. I guess I will have to wait. Not that I'm not excited for you guys in JBW.
    Patience, my friend. I never said that Sag and Pisces were the only Star Signs out there

... There is a reason they always say "The stars will align..."

#WatchTheStars #ZodiacRising

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    *HolyJose pulls up in his black 2011 Chevy Camero. He steps out wearing a pair of jeans, white shirt and a leather jacket and a pair of all stars. He walks over to the two who stepped off the bus. He looks them up and down walks over and smiles at them*

HolyJose: Welcome. I knew I made a good choice in having you two come. You're ready
    Sagittarius Blue (shakes HJ's hand): I'm glad you'll have us. (Feeling the ride, by the way.) Let's do this.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Sagittarius Blue and Pisces Pink enter the halls of JBW for the first time...

Pisces Pink: ... I get the feeling that something ominous doesn't want us here...

Sagittarius Blue: ... I get the feeling that "something ominous" can eat a dick. Let's find the locker rooms.

Ano Doom:Yes,yes,yes it is so good to have you .

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Sagittarius Blue (shakes HJ's hand): I'm glad you'll have us. (Feeling the ride, by the way.) Let's do this.
    *Shakes Blue's hand*

Not many people get this welcome from me. You. You're lucky I see potential in you. Now sit tight and prepare yourself for the biggest career of your life!

Blog Entries
    A bus pulls up in front of the JBW building. Two conspicuous figures disembark: one, a small man dressed in black with a devilish fire in his eyes; the other, a strong-looking woman dressed in a business suit - a three-piece suit with a purple vest and tie.

"You sure this is where you want to be?" The driver asks, looking the two up and down. "This place is - "

"For a bus driver, you're a nosy man." The woman in purple cuts the bus driver off with a measure of cold, blunt annoyance. She looks at the driver - and even though she's wearing violet-shaded sunglasses, the menace in her eyes shines through like an angry sun. "We know what this place is."

"Please excuse my promotional manager... she's a very direct kind of woman." The man in black speaks with a soothing tone, but something in his voice and the gleam in his eyes scares the bus driver to his core. "What she means is that we belong here. We understand the meaning of 'Justifiably Badass.' In fact, we don't just belong here... this place belongs to us."

The bus driver seems nonplussed by this. He is even more confused by another detail he notices...

"You know, you folks look a lot like those two famous people... are you Sagittarius Blue and Pisces Pink?"

The two look at each other, then look back at the driver. "We get that a lot," answers the man in black with his dangerously soothing voice. "I look a lot like him... well, he looks a lot like me, really..." He runs his fingers through his long black hair as he speaks, then gestures at the emblem on his jacket - the sign of the archer. "We share the same sign, same looks... same blood. But... that's where the 'same' ends."

The woman in purple has the same indifferently cold expression - and speaks in the same indifferently cold tone. "I'm not wearing pink, you simpleton. I have a better skin complexion than that street trash. And I'm a totally different sign altogether." She points to her jeweled golden tie pin - shaped in the form of the sign of the virgin.

The bus driver is confused by this, but even more so... he is intimidated by what he senses from the duo. A dangerous, menacing vibe that threatened only the worst for anyone in its way. He went to wish the two good luck, but they had already disregarded him and began walking towards their destination.

The man in black and the woman in violet walked with a slow, deliberate pace. She has a stern, icy glare; he has a gleam in his eye lit by the fires of hell and shaped in the forge of mayhem. She looked up at her guardian sign, that of the virgin, burning with a dark light that threatened to consume the other stars in the sky.

He looked up at his sign, that of the archer... and seethed. "You should be mine. Mine alone... not his. And soon... you will light only my path."

And so the two march towards JBW... and the skies darken even further with their approach.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:Yes,yes,yes it is so good to have you .
    OOC: I'm sorry if that sounded mean - I was assuming you were in character and apologize if I was out of line. It's great to be here in JBW with you guys!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    *Shakes Blue's hand*

Not many people get this welcome from me. You. You're lucky I see potential in you. Now sit tight and prepare yourself for the biggest career of your life!
    *Pisces and Sagittarius look at each other with mile-wide grins...*

Sagittarius Blue: This is justifiably...

Pisces Pink: BADASS

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    A bus pulls up in front of the JBW building. Two conspicuous figures disembark: one, a small man dressed in black with a devilish fire in his eyes; the other, a strong-looking woman dressed in a business suit - a three-piece suit with a purple vest and tie.

"You sure this is where you want to be?" The driver asks, looking the two up and down. "This place is - "

"For a bus driver, you're a nosy man." The woman in purple cuts the bus driver off with a measure of cold, blunt annoyance. She looks at the driver - and even though she's wearing violet-shaded sunglasses, the menace in her eyes shines through like an angry sun. "We know what this place is."

"Please excuse my promotional manager... she's a very direct kind of woman." The man in black speaks with a soothing tone, but something in his voice and the gleam in his eyes scares the bus driver to his core. "What she means is that we belong here. We understand the meaning of 'Justifiably Badass.' In fact, we don't just belong here... this place belongs to us."

The bus driver seems nonplussed by this. He is even more confused by another detail he notices...

"You know, you folks look a lot like those two famous people... are you Sagittarius Blue and Pisces Pink?"

The two look at each other, then look back at the driver. "We get that a lot," answers the man in black with his dangerously soothing voice. "I look a lot like him... well, he looks a lot like me, really..." He runs his fingers through his long black hair as he speaks, then gestures at the emblem on his jacket - the sign of the archer. "We share the same sign, same looks... same blood. But... that's where the 'same' ends."

The woman in purple has the same indifferently cold expression - and speaks in the same indifferently cold tone. "I'm not wearing pink, you simpleton. I have a better skin complexion than that street trash. And I'm a totally different sign altogether." She points to her jeweled golden tie pin - shaped in the form of the sign of the virgin.

The bus driver is confused by this, but even more so... he is intimidated by what he senses from the duo. A dangerous, menacing vibe that threatened only the worst for anyone in its way. He went to wish the two good luck, but they had already disregarded him and began walking towards their destination.

The man in black and the woman in violet walked with a slow, deliberate pace. She has a stern, icy glare; he has a gleam in his eye lit by the fires of hell and shaped in the forge of mayhem. She looked up at her guardian sign, that of the virgin, burning with a dark light that threatened to consume the other stars in the sky.

He looked up at his sign, that of the archer... and seethed. "You should be mine. Mine alone... not his. And soon... you will light only my path."

And so the two march towards JBW... and the skies darken even further with their approach.
    A phone call comes in on the woman's phone. She answers... and after a few moments, she says "We're in. Will have things ready for the others. Be ready."

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

A phone call comes in on the woman's phone. She answers... and after a few moments, she says "We're in. Will have things ready for the others. Be ready."
    Is it okay to mark the fuck out to people you don't know? This makes me really excited!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

OOC: I'm sorry if that sounded mean - I was assuming you were in character and apologize if I was out of line. It's great to be here in JBW with you guys!
    no no no lol i was ic it was Ano Doom's sinister eerie way of beckoning Blue And Pink to PLEASE ​come in no harm at all

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.