Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth: So in my first match at JBW, I get buried by a disrespectful announce. I demand this announcer be reprimanded.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Working on my promo, I'll send it to ??? later on.

Blog Entries
    Promo done and sent!

Good morning Jabe hope all are well
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

I'll be working on my promo sometime tonight. It'll be shipped off to the next person as soon as I'm finished with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    A bus pulls up in front of a grand, intimidating arena. Two conspicuous figures step down off the bus: one, a small man with long black hair and clad in blue; the other, a big, thick woman clad in pink.

"You sure this is your stop?" the bus driver asks. He casts a nervous look at the building, then back at the duo. "It's a real dangerous place, not like anywhere else in the world. Only certain kinda folks ever go there."

The two look at each other, then the man in blue looks at the driver and smiles. "We know the kind... justifiably badass."

The lady in pink smiles with an extra bubbly smile. "That's us."

The driver looks incredulously at the two, as the women on the bus look out the windows to ooh and ahh over the man in blue. The girl in pink goes from sugar-sweet to pit-bull ferocious - she glares back at the women, and they all fall silent.

"Well, in any case, good luck to y'all folks," the driver says. "You might need some."

"We got plenty," the man in blue says with a billion-dollar smile. "We have our lucky stars."

The bus drives away, and the two make their way towards the giant, imposing facility with the words "Justifiably Badass Wrestling" emblazoned on its exterior. The night sky comes alive as two constellations in the sky shine their guiding lights down upon the unconventional duo...

The constellation of the archer and the constellation of the fish.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    A bus pulls up in front of a grand, intimidating arena. Two conspicuous figures step down off the bus: one, a small man with long black hair and clad in blue; the other, a big, thick woman clad in pink.

"You sure this is your stop?" the bus driver asks. He casts a nervous look at the building, then back at the duo. "It's a real dangerous place, not like anywhere else in the world. Only certain kinda folks ever go there."

The two look at each other, then the man in blue looks at the driver and smiles. "We know the kind... justifiably badass."

The driver looks incredulously at the two, as the women on the bus look out the windows to ooh and ahh over the man in blue. The girl in pink goes from sugar-sweet to pit-bull ferocious - she glares back at the women, and they all fall silent.

"Well, in any case, good luck to y'all folks," the driver says. "You might need some."

"We got plenty," the man in blue says with a billion-dollar smile. "We have our lucky stars."

The bus drives away, and the two make their way towards the giant, imposing facility with the words "Justifiably Badass Wrestling" emblazoned on its exterior. The night sky comes alive as two constellations in the sky shine their guiding lights down upon the unconventional duo...

Ano Doom:Please,please come up in here.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

I saw this and glanced at the bottom and saw the final line. I went to look up what they were, secretly hoping that scribble would be bringing a tag team based on the zodiac. I guess I will have to wait. Not that I'm not excited for you guys in JBW.

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries

*HolyJose pulls up in his black 2011 Chevy Camero. He steps out wearing a pair of jeans, white shirt and a leather jacket and a pair of all stars. He walks over to the two who stepped off the bus. He looks them up and down walks over and smiles at them*

HolyJose: Welcome. I knew I made a good choice in having you two come. You're ready
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:Please,please come up in here.
    Sagittarius Blue and Pisces Pink enter the halls of JBW for the first time...

Pisces Pink: ... I get the feeling that something ominous doesn't want us here...

Sagittarius Blue: ... I get the feeling that "something ominous" can eat a dick. Let's find the locker rooms.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull