Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Why, my friend?
    Because....

I.....

RAN OUT OF MELTED CHEESE FOR MY CHIPS!
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Because....

I.....

RAN OUT OF MELTED CHEESE FOR MY CHIPS!

Haha, well I hope you get that solved quick. Can't let those bad boys go to waste.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Haha, well I hope you get that solved quick. Can't let those bad boys go to waste.

Oh believe me! I'm marching through them one bite at a time. I had originally bought them to eat when the new episode of The Walking Dead comes on, but I ended up getting hella hungry.

#TeamDevs

Oh believe me! I'm marching through them one bite at a time. I had originally bought them to eat when the new episode of The Walking Dead comes on, but I ended up getting hella hungry.

There's still time to make up for those you eat now vs the ones you'll eat Sunday. This week's The Walking Dead is gonna be intense, I just got the chance the view the one from this past Sunday and holy crap, the revelation of the phone calls Rick was having was just...wow....

I can't wait for the new one and then see Punk on The Talking Dead!!!!! Gonna be a good Sunday

There's still time to make up for those you eat now vs the ones you'll eat Sunday. This week's The Walking Dead is gonna be intense, I just got the chance the view the one from this past Sunday and holy crap, the revelation of the phone calls Rick was having was just...wow....

I can't wait for the new one and then see Punk on The Talking Dead!!!!! Gonna be a good Sunday
    That was a huge WTF moment for me. I was actually expecting it to be that black guy and his kid from the first episode. Then I slowly came to the realization that "Yeah, Rick's losing his marbles!". With the way they ended this last episode there is going to be a lot leading into this Sunday's episode. I feel like a little kid again staying up all night for my show.

And Punk is going to be on Talking Dead?! I apparently missed that news. Now I have something else to look forward to on that show aside from Chris Hardic- I mean Wick. It's going to be fun seeing that episode.

#TeamDevs

That was a huge WTF moment for me. I was actually expecting it to be that black guy and his kid from the first episode. Then I slowly came to the realization that "Yeah, Rick's losing his marbles!". With the way they ended this last episode there is going to be a lot leading into this Sunday's episode. I feel like a little kid again staying up all night for my show.

And Punk is going to be on Talking Dead?! I apparently missed that news. Now I have something else to look forward to on that show aside from Chris Hardic- I mean Wick. It's going to be fun seeing that episode.
    I thought it was the black guy too but nope, total swerve. I know, I'm guessing this is the build up for episode 8 which will be quite the cliffhanger since they are gonna follow the Breaking Bad formula where they will be ending things mid season (this is a 16 episode season; split in 2 8 episode runs) to save the other episodes for later down the road.

AMC is great but they have so few series to fill in every season (Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter) with shows and they resort to this (much like USA does as well; Burn Notice comes to mind) to have year long programming with only about 6 original series they do. I can't wait to see Mad Men though, it's gonna be a good season next year.

And yes!!! Punk will be on The Talking Dead, it's been reported like crazy (on the main page) he booked that appearance himself, so I really look forward to hearing what he says about the show.

I thought it was the black guy too but nope, total swerve. I know, I'm guessing this is the build up for episode 8 which will be quite the cliffhanger since they are gonna follow the Breaking Bad formula where they will be ending things mid season (this is a 16 episode season; split in 2 8 episode runs) to save the other episodes for later down the road.

AMC is great but they have so few series to fill in every season (Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter) with shows and they resort to this (much like USA does as well; Burn Notice comes to mind) to have year long programming with only about 6 original series they do. I can't wait to see Mad Men though, it's gonna be a good season next year.

And yes!!! Punk will be on The Talking Dead, it's been reported like crazy (on the main page) he booked that appearance himself, so I really look forward to hearing what he says about the show.

Well yeah~ They will have to do it sparingly. They want to milk the show for what it is worth so they split it up to keep people interested. If it ran nonstop people would eventually grow out of watching it like people do with other shows that pump out 50+ episodes before calling it 'break time!'. It is definitely working because they are supposedly getting gigantic ratings for the AMC network. If I was a bigger house hold name myself I would totally book myself on Talking Dead just to discuss a show that I already know so much about right about now.

And.. AMC had a lot of great shows. I believe they had that Hell On Wheels show that reminded me of Red Dead Redemption. I never had the chance to get past the first episode, but I had liked what I had seen so far. USA though advertised the living crud out of Burn Notice; It is a great show! I like that they keep putting out seasons and episodes. They also have Covert Affairs and Royal Pains. They are both okay shows but I watch both of them infrequently. Now the show I am waiting for that will be returning to USA soon is....

#TeamDevs

Well yeah~ They will have to do it sparingly. They want to milk the show for what it is worth so they split it up to keep people interested. If it ran nonstop people would eventually grow out of watching it like people do with other shows that pump out 50+ episodes before calling it 'break time!'. It is definitely working because they are supposedly getting gigantic ratings for the AMC network. If I was a bigger house hold name myself I would totally book myself on Talking Dead just to discuss a show that I already know so much about right about now.

And.. AMC had a lot of great shows. I believe they had that Hell On Wheels show that reminded me of Red Dead Redemption. I never had the chance to get past the first episode, but I had liked what I had seen so far. USA though advertised the living crud out of Burn Notice; It is a great show! I like that they keep putting out seasons and episodes. They also have Covert Affairs and Royal Pains. They are both okay shows but I watch both of them infrequently. Now the show I am waiting for that will be returning to USA soon is....

I know what you mean. Splitting up big 10+ episode series seems the M.O. for success for a lot of networks these days and has paid off so I hope that The Walking Dead ends in a big way that makes me wet my (fictional ) panties wanting for the next episodes to come out haha

Oh Shawn and Gus, they are just pure awesome. Psych should be great this season, it's reaching that milestone very few series reach of 8 seasons with this being the 7th, I really hope it makes it. To capture the interest of people for close to 8 years now is no easy feat, I'm glad I've been able to enjoy Psych from it's first episode back '06.

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post

I will get to work on that other thing this weekend- maybe..
    Well no announcement yet- waiting on J to confirm he's okay with what we're announcing, but this is a spoiler of sorts.

The next JBW PPV will be JBW: Resurrection.

Poignant no? It's tentatively set for 30th December, but there will be more plans announced today- I'm giving J two hours to come online and confirm or change plans before I make the announcement.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Well no announcement yet- waiting on J to confirm he's okay with what we're announcing, but this is a spoiler of sorts.

The next JBW PPV will be JBW: Resurrection.

Poignant no? It's tentatively set for 30th December, but there will be more plans announced today- I'm giving J two hours to come online and confirm or change plans before I make the announcement.
    Jman is pregnant there i said the announcement
    "The Burning Star" Avidico:
    Former and Longest Reigning JBW Superfly Champion
    Former AWF world Champion
    Former E-WF Lightning Tag Team Champions With G-Scorp
    The last Showdown! European Champion
    JBW's 3rd Dual Champion
    Best Highflyer in Efed History