1. #44481
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,807
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: Divine doesn't care if its in JBW, IWA, TWE, or EWNCW...Divine wants to step into the ring with Mr Uncaged Malcolm Cage, and show the world why Divine is the best there is
    Cage: Good luck with that punk. You won't be getting near me here so you better go somewhere else if you want a piece of me.


    THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  2. #44482
    The Trinity CGBigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buckhaven, Fife, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,799
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: What about the level when I made you tap out? Punk.
    IC
    everybody gets beginners luck at somepoint
    your win being a prime example
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

    CGBigMan - The Football Manager

    EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

    WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant


  3. #44483
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Cage: Good luck with that punk. You won't be getting near me here so you better go somewhere else if you want a piece of me.

    Divine: Maybe May will have some sense and book Divine vs Cage...and no..Divine doesn't mean the rip off May here in JBW...no...Divine means the boss of IWA, Daniel May...
     

  4. #44484
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,680
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    IC
    everybody gets beginners luck at somepoint
    your win being a prime example
    Shaz: Excuses, excuses Gillz. It's such a shame, I'm rising as a top wrestler and what are you doing? Oh yeah, jobbing and tapping out! Fool.


  5. #44485
    The Trinity CGBigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buckhaven, Fife, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,799
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Excuses, excuses Gillz. It's such a shame, I'm rising as a top wrestler and what are you doing? Oh yeah, jobbing and tapping out! Fool.
    IC
    Losing isnt jobbing boy
    ive lost before as have you
    only you will be doing it more often from here on out
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

    CGBigMan - The Football Manager

    EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

    WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant


  6. #44486
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,680
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    IC
    Losing isnt jobbing boy
    ive lost before as have you
    only you will be doing it more often from here on out
    Shaz: Indeed I have lost before, but never to you. In fact, you lost to me! Doesn't that fact occur to you? Punk.


  7. #44487
    The Trinity CGBigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buckhaven, Fife, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,799
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Indeed I have lost before, but never to you. In fact, you lost to me! Doesn't that fact occur to you? Punk.
    IC
    we had a 3 way match
    we havent a fair 1 on 1 bout
    how bout we make it fair on the next show
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

    CGBigMan - The Football Manager

    EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

    WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant


  8. #44488
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,807
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: Maybe May will have some sense and book Divine vs Cage...and no..Divine doesn't mean the rip off May here in JBW...no...Divine means the boss of IWA, Daniel May...
    That's what the winky face was for.

    THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  9. #44489


    Happy Thanksgiving Jabe.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  10. #44490
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,976
    Jman: Maybe Dubs was right....Maybe it's time to hang 'em up.....



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.