Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Oh and I am looking forward to Blood Harvest. Same with BITW, IWA, and EWNCW.
    Did u get a chance to read IWAs latest ppv, lost cause? I think its some of my best work

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Did u get a chance to read IWAs latest ppv, lost cause? I think its some of my best work
    Not yet! I plan on reading it though when I get on a better computer. The one I am on right is just plain shitty and freezes for 5 straight minutes every time I scroll past a video or motioned gif.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Cole View Post
    Vintage Devs.

Thank you, Cole. <3

#TeamDevs

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I am going to echo my partner in wishing you guys all the best on your PPV tonight, I'll be reading it when I get home. JBW was my first e-fedding home and I'm glad its back on track and everything is moving at a fast pace for you again. Knock 'em dead, its been long over due.
    Thanks, brother!

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    Not yet! I plan on reading it though when I get on a better computer. The one I am on right is just plain shitty and freezes for 5 straight minutes every time I scroll past a video or motioned gif.
    Errggghhh. That happened to me on my cousins computer down at Manchester, lol.

It's a pain reading shows on iPod as well, the screen goes blank, and then returns to the homescreen!

Black Ninja!
    Thank you, Cole. <3
    You're welcome, Lawler.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Errggghhh. That happened to me on my cousins computer down at Manchester, lol.

It's a pain reading shows on iPod as well, the screen goes blank, and then returns to the homescreen!
    I blame it on the new connection I got stuck with. FTC sucks some serious Vince Mcmahon balls. After I got forced to move over to them my speedy internet experience has unfortunately halted when it comes to the oldest computer in the house. It's so sluggish that I found myself bitching out my computer screen. >_>; As if I can make it listen! lololololol..

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    I blame it on the new connection I got stuck with. FTC sucks some serious Vince Mcmahon balls. After I got forced to move over to them my speedy internet experience has unfortunately halted when it comes to the oldest computer in the house. It's so sluggish that I found myself bitching out my computer screen. >_>; As if I can make it listen! lololololol..
    Unlucky haha. I was on TalkTalk in my old house, but then I moved to Sky Broadband in my new house. Ever since then, TalkTalk have been sending us leaflets and letters and offering us new deals, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Unlucky haha. I was on TalkTalk in my old house, but then I moved to Sky Broadband in my new house. Ever since then, TalkTalk have been sending us leaflets and letters and offering us new deals, LOL.
    Sky Broadband is the better one of the two right? And I was put in a similar situation with Time Warner Cable. I dropped them for something less costly (my budget is literally getting that tight!) and I was building up a bill of 324... Yikes! So I kept trying to reason with them to drop the price a little bit so I could get a fresh grip on paying off the bills, and they ignored me for 5 weeks. Then when I dropped them one of the Ladies working there called the house and asked me if I would like the bill to be slashed (Yes - They tried to convince me to stay with them). I told her it was too late. They should have went through with the offer sooner.. NOT when I am fed up with them and taking my money to a new service.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Sky Broadband is the better one of the two right? And I was put in a similar situation with Time Warner Cable. I dropped them for something less costly (my budget is literally getting that tight!) and I was building up a bill of 324... Yikes! So I kept trying to reason with them to drop the price a little bit so I could get a fresh grip on paying off the bills, and they ignored me for 5 weeks. Then when I dropped them one of the Ladies working there called the house and asked me if I would like the bill to be slashed (Yes - They tried to convince me to stay with them). I told her it was too late. They should have went through with the offer sooner.. NOT when I am fed up with them and taking my money to a new service.
    Haha that sounds crazy lol. They get proper desperate lol, imagine how pissed they must have been once you rejected them lol. I'm not sure which one is better to be honest, but at the moment it's SkyB all the way.